starting strength gym
Page 1991 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 99114911891194119811989199019911992199320012041209124912991 ... LastLast
Results 19,901 to 19,910 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    You can't make this shit up. A literal Rothschild fantasizing about the future prospect of the chosen people ruling over the mixed-race tax farms of the West. Honestly, you could immediately imprison all the swastika-tattooed white nationalists forever, and all you'd need for anti-Semitism to spread is to give someone like this guy a damned microphone and just let him speak freely. Gilead, you guys must hate this type even more than me!Attachment 8003
    Zelensky is a plant created to sow hatred, antisemitism and especially to create a wedge between Russia and Israel to stifle any positive dialogue. Similar to that of Macron who also has Jewish lineage on one side of his family.
    If Israeli leadership were smart, they would stay far far away from this conflict. It has nothing to do with us and we need to have positive dialogue with Russia for stability in our own arena. Needless to say history of the Jewish people in Ukraine is not pretty.
    Matt, I don't understand why you think I don't like you. I think we could have some interesting talks over some good quality whiskey after a nice heavy 3 sets of five.

Just By the way, how do we know that this guy is infact Jewish. Do we have proper rabinic documentation proving the fact?
    In order to be considered Jewish your mother and her lineage needs to be proven via specific rabinic agencies.
    Volodymyr Zelenskyy | World Economic Forum

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesAmaro View Post

I would say several posts have been made that clearly were stating this was not an invasion. These were the posts I was referring to. Would you care to recant your statement?
    The word "recant" doesn't exist in a locker-room. But, you are right. People are confusing the language the US uses when it describes its "operations". Apples and oranges; it's different when "they" do it, of course because Putin is bad. And BTW, Trump is Bad too....worse!

------------------------------

I suspect Charles and I agree the authorized media tells the truth. I'd like to share some unauthorized media as an example that is CLEARLY untrue. It is with regards to this:

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    https://www.fdanews.com/ext/resource...pdf?1641590012

The FDA shall produce the remaining documents at a rate of
    55,000 pages every 30 days, with the first production being due
    on or before March 1, 2022, until production is complete.
    Here's what Vancouver Times writes about these documents today: New Pfizer documents prove Covid less lethal than the flu, vaccines are deadly

If it doesn't load, you'll find it in the Web Archive: New Pfizer documents prove Covid less lethal than the flu, vaccines are deadly
    Newly released documents from Pfizer detail how the company knew Covid had a higher survival rate than the flu, and that their vaccines were unnecessary, and in many cases, deadly.

On Tuesday, documents from Pfizer were released by a judge, detailing the trials, and the inner workings of the company. Vancouver Times was granted exclusive access to the documents, and can confirm that Pfizer knew that Covid was less lethal than the flu, and that the vaccines could kill, maim, and cause long-term side-effects. Pfizer’s actions appear to be motivated by greed, as it decided to push the experimental vaccine forward despite the risks, falsifying evidence along the way.

The documents describe how Pfizer bribed doctors and regulatory bodies to have their unsafe vaccines approved, and how Pfizer ignored calls from insiders that claimed the vaccines were bound to hurt, kill, and deform the people they were supposed to protect. Some of this information was already made public by the British Medical Journal (BMJ) back in November. These revelations lead a number of Swedish doctors and researchers to sign a petition demanding a stop in vaccination with Pfizer in Sweden due to suspected fraud.
    This cannot possibly be true because Charles and I both know that covid-19 is more dangerous than the Flu; we trust the Science and we love and trust Corporations especially the CDC, Pfizer & Moderna. More importantly, Charles and I KNOW that the mRNA Pfizer vaccines were and still are necessary, safe and 95% effective against covid-19 and its variants. You just have to stay up-to-date on your boosters. Any side effects are mild, temporary and extremely rare. The whole Vancouver Times article is false...I just KNOW it...because...well because Q....and it's racists. Besides, I'm sure those documents were taken out of context.

Charles, you have convinced me to turn over a new leaf. I am reformed. I get it now and I'm so happy. I look forward to vaccinating all my kids, even the 4 year old. Boosters too! And, we need to immediately go to War with Russia (and thus, China) because Biden has the football instead of Trump so there's no chance China/Russia would turn our houses to glass.

See you in the Cornfield, Charles. Fortunately, there's only authorized media allowed in the cornfield, so we won't have to bicker with Mean 'Ol Mr Gravity ever again.

Zelensky Releases Prisoners With 'Combat Experience' To Help Fight Russia.

We saw something very similar in the US during early COVID to help stoke the 2020 riots. They're all in the same club, and they all have the same playbook.

Coach red pill. The guy is originally from Chile I think but lives in Kharkov.

My Trip From Kiev to Kharkov Last Night (Birthday Stream) - YouTube

In this video he describes how he took a train from Kiev home to Kharkov. Good rehash of his take.
    He has a youtube channel. Might not be up long.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesAmaro View Post
    Are both Ukraine and Russia in cahoots and lying about what's going on? Who is benefitting from this lie? Is this an elaborate scheme to force the worlds media into making up stories to cover up this fake war?
    Yes, Ukraine and Russia are in cahoots and are lying about what is going on. The people benefiting from this are the people always benefiting from fake crises, the bankers and industrialists. This is a rather amateurish attempt to cover up this fake pandemic that you are such a fan of.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Just another data point, 3rd. Maybe you and Chuck need to exchange phone numbers.
    I don’t think anyone claimed Kyiv had been overtaken. He can go to the park… until he cant. Maybe this is fake too.

Kiev TV tower takes direct strike from missile… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS,

I don’t know who Chuck is, but going off the above discussion, I do not want anything to do with that or this anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    I guess I can turn off the news and know everything is okay now. I mean, some guy with an email said it was good…. in Kyiv (Capitol). Perhaps they can set up a lemonade stand for their Russian visitors.
    Better yet, they could hand out cookies to the protestors! Do you even know what I am referring to, American Good Guy?

starting strength coach development program
    Kim Iverson was great on COVID, and now she's doing a good job on the lies about Ukraine. Here she tears apart some of the most visible propaganda idiots like Charles Amaro swallowed hook line and sinker.