starting strength gym
Page 1993 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 99314931893194319831991199219931994199520032043209324932993 ... LastLast
Results 19,921 to 19,930 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    Saint Jacinda isn't smiling as much these days, which is a relief for all sorts of reasons.
    I'm sure there's lots of good reasons why making fun of how someone looks isn't a good thing. But fuck she must have been personally offended every time there was a news headline about ivermectin and horse medication.

Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    I understand Oliver Stone's approach to film-making can be (is usually?) biased, but I watched his "Ukraine on Fire" doco yesterday on Vimeo and it provided some decent background - or at least some counter-balance to the current mainstream propaganda. The video has been deleted in the last 24 hours - unless I'm mistaken.

While I would agree that downloading stuff for free is theft, when it is the only way to access and hear certain 'unacceptable views' , I'm not sure what the alternatives are.

Now I'm re-watching Stone's Putin interviews because I'm bored. After that, I'll be searching ebay for wall-size posters of Vlad shirtless to stick on my bedroom ceiling.

I'm seeing a few videos of protests in New Zealand lately - the cops doing a decent impersonation of soulless goons. Saint Jacinda isn't smiling as much these days, which is a relief for all sorts of reasons.
    I needed Cliff notes on recent Ukraine history. This 5 minute youtube helped: Ukraine: A History of Betrayal

It dovetails with Macgregor's commentary. The Globalists have been poking the Bear for many years to make this move. Now it's being used to shift attention away from their Covid-19 crimes. These people are willing to start WWIII to avoid prosecution.

From what I can tell, there are two Ukraines. There is the free patriotic Ukraine who's capital city is Kiev (KEE-ev) and there is the globalist, brainwashed, NWO Ukraine who's capital city is Kyiv (KEEV). Listen to the pronunciation used by the news outlet and you'll know their bias.

Speaking of Covid crimes:

Former BlackRock Portfolio Manager, Edward Dowd interviewed by Del Bigtree - 2/25/2022 FINANCIAL INSIDER EXPOSES COVID FRAUD
    If I were still a believer in the mRNA vaccines, this interview would help soften that delusion.

A very good piece from Zero-Hedge: Is COVID Policy Comedy, Tragedy, Or Both? | ZeroHedge

We will be fully over the political side of this mess when the following has become a political, social, and cultural consensus:

1) Emergency powers were never justified. They were imposed in a panic, one deliberately generated in Congressional testimony by Anthony Fauci who manipulated the US president into believing that he could on his own “shut down” the economy to make a virus go away. The whole episode was pathetic and contradictory to the whole experience of public health.

2) All “mitigation measures” deployed have not proven effective and certainly caused vast harm. The schools should never have been forced closed. The hospitals should have done business as usual. Doctors should have been free to treat patients. Travel should never have been stopped. Stay-at-home orders served no purpose. Hundreds of thousands of businesses were wrecked for no reason at all. Mandatory masks are not just pointless but inhumane, especially for kids. Testing the healthy, as track-and-trace theater, proved a waste. The vaccines should never have been mandated anywhere.

3) Even if C19 mutates in a worse way, or some new pathogen comes along, there is no public-health justification for shutting down society, dividing the social classes, canceling gatherings, limiting building capacity, restricting travel, or otherwise violating the rights of conscience and bodily autonomy. Contra the CDC, people should not have to wait breathlessly for the bureaucrats to look at the “science” to discover whether and to what extent we can exercise our human rights.

4) All public-health interventions need to be limited to informing the public of all available information, seeking therapeutics, quarantine for the sick by choice, and otherwise allowing doctors to practice medicine. Yes, society might need to respond to new pathogens but society is fully capable of doing so without central direction from unelected bureaucrats on power trips. Everything on this page from the CDC has to go.

5) The science behind pandemic management needs to be decentralized and include genuine discussion and debate rather than allowing a small cabal to take full power while censoring everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Right on cue, their overlords have spoken. Now, on to the next crisis that will extinguish all human ambitions and keep the masses subjugated.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    I've been ignoring the Rumors regarding biolabs in Ukraine as disinfo. But, this got my attention: Web Archive Evidence of US Funded Labs in Ukraine

Can Americans imagine a reason why Putin might not want these labs right next to his country? Seem logical? Would Americans like Russian bio labs in Mexico?
    United States’ Not-So-Secret Bio Weapons Program in Ukraine Increases Tensions with Russia – DC Weekly

Links below for reference.
    If this is one of your new projects. It might be useful to comb through these.

Presidential Meeting

Azerbaijan (05-606) - Agreement Concerning Cooperation in the Area of Prevention of Proliferation of Technology, Pathogens and Expertise That Could Be Used in the Development of Biological Weapons - United States Department of State

https://www.state.gov/wp-content/upl...ne-Weapons.pdf

https://www.facebook.com/807300651/p...2377235115652/

SAM.gov

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was being reported that 13 heroic Ukrainian soldiers were confronted by a Russian warship on Snake Island. They told the Russians, "Go f*ck yourself!" and fought valiantly until they were all killed.

It turns out, there were 82 men, and there was no battle; they all survived.

The Russia-Ukraine Battle of Snake Island Was a Complete Fabrication

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A whistleblower lawsuit alleging fraud during Pfizer’s COVID vaccine trials is moving forward, after a district court judge unsealed the complaint, including 400 pages of exhibits.

Brook Jackson in January 2021 sued Pfizer and two companies the drugmaker contracted with to work on the trials: Ventavia Research Group and ICON PLC.

Jackson worked for Ventavia for a brief period in 2020 before being fired after she filed a complaint with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) over alleged improprieties she observed during the vaccine trials.

She also gave The BMJ a cache of internal company documents, photos and recordings highlighting alleged wrongdoing by Ventavia.

Jackson filed the complaint in the U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas, Beaumont Division, under the False Claims Act. The lawsuit includes several charges of fraud and retaliation on the part of both Ventavia and Pfizer.

Full read: bit.ly/3HErJyV

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy interviews Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA vaccine; and Dr. Peter McCullough, the most published cardio-renal physician in world history; Dr. Steve Kebe, 33 year veteran pediatrician.

Some points discussed:
    - Dr. Robert Malone reviews the Cell study which shows the vaccinated produce higher levels of spike for a longer period of time than the unvaccinated
    Study: DEFINE_ME

- Dr. Robert Malone explains how the lipid nanoparticles (LNP’s), which the mRNA are wrapped in, are highly inflammatory

- Dr. Robert Malone explains the latest study from Sweden showing the vaccine mRNA can integrate into the genome of human cells

Study: CIMB | Free Full-Text | Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line | HTML

- Dr. Robert Malone shares the work Edward Dowd is doing to expose the “massive liability bubble” he sees with the vaccine companies

Full Interview: TPC #721: Dr. Robert Malone, Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Steve Kebe (Pediatric Propaganda)

Quote Originally Posted by UberBabs View Post
    I remember the first Gulf War when the media reported and there was testimony before Congress that Saddam’s soldiers were ripping Kuwaiti babies out of incubators. Totally false.
    I recently re-read this story in a book about the war in Jugoslavia*.
    I was quoted next to an interview with the boss of Ruder Finn, a big PR agency; the guy was gloating about how he convinced US Jewish organisations to protest against Serbian death camps. When the interviewer, and author of the book, pointed out that the death camps story had been heavily manipulated, the Ruder Finn boss simply said: our job is to get the point of view that we are interested in out there, and be the first. Because once it's out there, no correction or retracing will be as effective.
    Additional irony in this particular episode; those protestors were basically showing support for Croatia, who had killed Jews in WWII, against Serbia, which had not. The Ruder Finn guy was particularly proud of this twist.

IPB

For the curious, this is the book (in French): Livre: Les verites yougoslaves ne sont pas toutes bonnes a dire., Jacques Merlino, FeniXX reedition numerique (Albin Michel), 9782226066633 - Leslibraires.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    From what I can tell, there are two Ukraines. There is the free patriotic Ukraine who's capital city is Kiev (KEE-ev) and there is the globalist, brainwashed, NWO Ukraine who's capital city is Kyiv (KEEV). Listen to the pronunciation used by the news outlet and you'll know their bias
    Ridiculous language changes are a staple of occupation of lands with speakers of Slavic languages. Slavic languages are very convenient in that sense because of properties of nouns and adjectives, plus the structure of spelling.

Gilead, not at all. I think our wires have been crossed? I only showed you that as I you are this thread's most based and redpilled Israeli Jew. I love based Israelis! We are on the same page!

Just saw this on Zero Hedge, lads. W-w-we're still the g-g-good guys, though, r-r-right? Keep on rockin' in the FrEe WorLd

Czechs Could Face 3 Years In Prison For Supporting Russia On Social Media | ZeroHedge

Any idea wtf Pelosi is doing with her bony fists at around 8 seconds in?

STATE OF THE UNION MEME EDITION - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    From a discussion in Australian parliament
    THE UN TO START A FALSE FLAG FOOD SHORTAGE STARTING IN AUSTRALIA

I am sure you have some type of critique for this one Jovan
    Has Biden Unknowingly Begun World War III in Financial Markets? | Armstrong Economics