starting strength gym
Page 1999 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 9991499189919491989199719981999200020012009204920992499 ... LastLast
Results 19,981 to 19,990 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by rkjohns1 View Post
    Perhaps they have, but they certainly will as their shelling becomes more indiscriminate by the day.
    Hardly, you only shell the civilians if you want to make yourself look bad if you are losing, and I do not see the Russian military as doing either.

State media reporting on "Keev" tonight, you know the narrative.

I'm particularly offended by the use of yellow and blue face paint virtue signaling and flags/protests here in Michigan. What do you think the Ann Arbor/Michigan communities will support since Ukraine has the same colors as the University of Michigan flag? Are people really that stupid and impressionable?

This must be a social media thing that I'm immune to since I've never participated in it.

We're yet to see how this plays out, but stoking fires probably isn't helpful.

So our government bombed civilians means Putin doing the same thing is ok?

Innocent people women, farmers, little kids are being bombed and because the assholes in our government did the same thing somewhere else I should not think it’s wrong.

There’s an old truth “ two wrongs don’t make a right”

Killing any innocent civilian is immoral period

FWIW

The claim I’m not informed is not true I’m very well informed but I learned years ago arguing politics is a waste of my time.

The point you make that we are constantly lied to by media and governments is true.

None of that excuses murdering people for some political goal, not for we in the US or anyone anywhere anytime

I’m old enough to understand that morality

Quote Originally Posted by bendy-legs View Post
    Circle back? There is no way this is a real human being. This person is fake, 100%, I've never been so sure of anything in my life.

Jen Psaki?

We have advanced to the next stage of control here in Australia. Climate lockdowns. Fuck it blows my mind that my wife still wants to live here.

South East Queensland in LOCKDOWN because of the weather. - YouTube

South-east Queensland schools only open to children of essential workers, vulnerable children due to '''very dangerous''' weather - ABC News

The flooding happened last week and what we are experiencing now is just regular storms but fuck it why not lockdown the peasants.

John Kennedy Drops Bombshell Reveals Biden Just Gave Putin $18 Billion via The IMF
    Reconcile, please.

Russian special forces appeal to the Ukrainian people. (English Sub)
    What do you think? Legit or fake?

Andrew Torba (GAB Founder)]GAB infested with anti-Russian Propaganda Bots all from 12 IP addresses

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    The fact that in the western world you see so many memes about the war, is terryfing to me. Young people on social media, and real life, are not taking seriously the prospect of a World War. Has this happened in the past in some other form? I am pretty sure at this point that memes are also a manipulation of public opinion and impression. Someone is making these up so people are distracted laughing at memes to not face the raw reality of the situation.
    Memes are great. They communicate so much without so many pesky words.

https://media.patriots.win/post/HyINuQgWfBdx.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Browndog View Post
    Honest Question:
    Is anyone concerned about the nations blood supply due to the use of mRNA technology?
    After the the way the Red Cross and the CDC handled the AIDS crisis (see Arthur Ashe), I'm wondering if the mRNA protein can find it's way into the blood supply?
    Having been told to bank my own blood prior to a surgery many years ago, as well as to avoid cadaver tendons for an ACL replacement (AIDS concern related), I'm thinking that anyone who has not gotten jabbed, would be well advised to bank blood prior to any elective surgery.
    The whole medical system makes me very concerned right now.
    If I need medical help, I want doctors and nurses who got there through merit, not because they were awarded positions based on race, ideology and lack of independent thinking.

I have thought about the blood issue from time to time over the past year, but not thoroughly enough to come to a good conclusion.

------------------------

The most disappointing thing about this conflict has been watching all of the Americans who know they got duped into supporting a war in Iraq refusing to learn from their mistake.

I guess I was expecting too much from people.

So, initially I was split between referring to this steaming pile of crazy rat shit as Little Red Lying Hood or Peppermint Patty, but I guess the choice is clear now:

LOVE MI TED CRUZ!!!??? - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by bobman View Post
    So our government bombed civilians means Putin doing the same thing is ok?

Innocent people women, farmers, little kids are being bombed and because the assholes in our government did the same thing somewhere else I should not think it’s wrong.
    Nice try, Bob. AGAIN: how many civilians has Putin killed? How many has Zelensky killed? How do you know this?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Woodruff View Post
    We have advanced to the next stage of control here in Australia. Climate lockdowns. Fuck it blows my mind that my wife still wants to live here.

South East Queensland in LOCKDOWN because of the weather. - YouTube

South-east Queensland schools only open to children of essential workers, vulnerable children due to '''very dangerous''' weather - ABC News

The flooding happened last week and what we are experiencing now is just regular storms but fuck it why not lockdown the peasants.
    Oh, Australia! We'd forgotten about Australia.