COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 2014

starting strength gym
Page 2014 of 2385 FirstFirst ... 1014151419141964200420122013201420152016202420642114 ... LastLast
Results 20,131 to 20,140 of 23841

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #20131
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    6

    Default

    • starting strength seminar october 2022
    • starting strength seminar december 2022
    • starting strength seminar february 2023
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Fringe websites? What do you consider reliable? CNN? NYT? The fact that a study appears on a particular website doesn't discredit the study. Only the study can do that. I assume you have never published and have no experience with the peer-review system. Either that or you are a journal editor/reviewer.



    I'm very sorry to be confused by a master pedagogist such as yourself, obviously my fault. On the one hand, the ivermectin studies are inadequate because the NEJM/JAMA/Lancet won't publish them, but on the other hand the vaccines have been adequately studied because ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN/FNC/NYT says they are, and because the CDC approved them under an improper EUA? On the one hand, COVID does in fact have a minimal impact on mortality, as the statistics I post from the CDC conclusively demonstrate. On the other hand, I am enraged that people are being prevented from taking a very effective drug for the disease if they want to do so, while being shunted into the Vaccine Industry/Big Pharma/CDC revenue stream in the absence of adequate data on these products. Your scare quotes around "with" and "from" indicate a lack of familiarity with death coding in the clinical systems involved in these statistics, and the monetary incentives set in place by the governments. So help me with your bizarre logic here: you think I want people to die because nobody that isn't already dying of something else dies of COVID, and dying is better than getting treated effectively when the government is trying to kill you? Or you think that since you think I said that nobody is dying, that I should not object to the people who are dying because they have been refused effective treatment, because you think I said that nobody is dying? The fuck are you talking about??
    Did you ever consider that you just read trash and are terribly misinformed? Your posts show this.

  2. #20132
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    494

    Default

    From Comunre's nonsense:
    Some have argued that the reason ivermectin isn’t being deployed against COVID-19 is that it is cheap and wouldn’t generate as much profit for pharmaceutical companies. Simultaneously, we can conclude that a cheap drug, thus widely affordable, which would be administered to tens to hundreds of millions worldwide, would be a hugely lucrative business.
    "Simultaneously, we can conclude" joins "it is easy to see" and "a routine calculation shows" as a remarkable non sequitur.

  3. #20133
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,662

    Default

    This was probably posted earlier, but in case anyone hasn't seen it, this is important:

    Ivermectin, more evidence - Dr. John Campbell

  4. #20134
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    From Comunre's nonsense:

    "Simultaneously, we can conclude" joins "it is easy to see" and "a routine calculation shows" as a remarkable non sequitur.
    Nice out of text quote. Here is the very next sentence.

    Interestingly, ivermectin’s manufacturer (under the name brand Stromectol) Merck doesn’t recommend its use against Covid-19 due to the lack of scientific evidence and safety data.
    What's your point?

    I also find it interesting that Mark attempted to get a study published in the NEJM regarding his methods. How did that turn out for you big guy? Do you think there was a reason you were rejected? Perhaps I should try searching sites like PJ Media to obtain information regarding the effectiveness of Ivermectin.

  5. #20135
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,662

  6. #20136
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comunre View Post
    Did you ever consider that you just read trash and are terribly misinformed? Your posts show this.
    I sometimes wish I could wade in such shallow waters. I would be possessed of the same agency and no such affect -- no inducement from the world but towards the debased and banal. And with no sense of the burden that must necessarily be borne lest we all suffer more and die sooner.

    I wish that the Dunning-Kruger effect, and not stupidity, were painful. I suppose that's part and parcel to the decadence of modernity. The quick death of humility.

  7. #20137
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comunre View Post
    In short...I have seen enough on this board to know how this discussion will go. You will continue to cite studies that you find on fringe websites and then the board will denounce the peer review process altogether. So that really isn't a discussion worth having. Go ahead and take all the ivermectin you want....
    Wrong.
    I will criticize you for your contradictory language and unreasonably verbose writing, then I will go take all the ivermectin I want.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Only for people in the know.
    The vast majority of people including doctors were sold this blatant lie, that these new versions of LNP are different.
    In honesty however, at the time, most doctors I would ask about this didn't have a clue and never even thought of asking such a question. Women of all ages including pregnant women and young teenagers were used as guinea pigs and no doctors in the communities that I am in contact with even cared to make this issue aware to people. And when I tried to speak to Rabbis about this I was just considered an alarmist because the local community doctors gave the ok.
    I might know about some of the effects of those compounds that have never been published, however we have a real problem if the doctors and or researchers won't spend some time researching the published effects.

    I thought I had heard that Rabbis were generally alarmed about the changes to the menstrual cycles of members of their congregations.

  8. #20138
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,748

    Default

    And while we are destroying our energy and fuel supplies, China is using innovation to provide food in times of possible shortage.

    Chinese scientists have developed salt-tolerant strains of seawater rice that may be grown in coastal areas where crops are presently tough to cultivate. The news arrives as China works to safeguard local food and energy supplies in the face of geopolitical conflicts.
    China Wants To Feed Millions With Seawater Rice - GreatGameIndia

    ICYMI - Sep 9, 2019, just before the pandemic begins, BioNTech submitted their SEC filing acknowledging new mRNA drugs have substantial clinical risks, may not work, may cause harm, and are classified as gene therapy by the FDA, which creates increased regulatory burdens for them (unlike “vaccines”)

    SEC.gov | Request Rate Threshold Exceeded

    Col. Doug MacGregor: “Russia will not suffer as a result of our sanctions. In fact it may break down the financial system that we have set up to punish everyone in the world we don’t like.”
    Tucker: Biden has no answers - YouTube

    Hillary was on MSNBC this morning and essentially told everyone what [they] want:

    “I hope that people don’t get tired of supporting the brave Ukrainians who are standing up for themselves, freedom, democracy, their rights - because this is not going to end quickly… it’s going to drag on and it’s going to be incredibly brutal on the part of the Russians, and therefore I hope people will continue to pay attention to the news coverage…”

    It really sounds like these goons are holding on by a thread -- she sounds very desperate. If they don't go full on totalitarian on the US citizenry (more than they already have) it's very possible they might loose more power than we think.

    8-year-old previously healthy Mississippi boy found “blue and lifeless in his bed” a week after his 2nd Pfizer dose

    2109625 - All COVID Reports - OpenVAERS

  9. #20139
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Comunre, there is a difference between causes of death.

    A death caused by a disease is nowhere near as consequential as a death caused by an action which is meant to prevent death.

    If people die from the "treatment" for a disease, those deaths are far more consequential to planning and decision making then deaths caused by the underlying disease.

    Iatrogenic deaths matter more then other deaths because they are excess deaths in every sense of the word.

  10. #20140
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    49,591

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Comunre View Post
    I also find it interesting that Mark attempted to get a study published in the NEJM regarding his methods. How did that turn out for you big guy? Do you think there was a reason you were rejected? Perhaps I should try searching sites like PJ Media to obtain information regarding the effectiveness of Ivermectin.
    I did? $10,000 says you're the standard Leftist lying sack of shit. 10,000USD, assfuck. In your account, today, little guy.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •