COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 2015

starting strength gym
Page 2015 of 2389 FirstFirst ... 1015151519151965200520132014201520162017202520652115 ... LastLast
Results 20,141 to 20,150 of 23887

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #20141
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,753

    Default

    • starting strength seminar october 2022
    • starting strength seminar december 2022
    • starting strength seminar february 2023
    __________________
    Dr. Wilmer Leon drops some ‘denazification’ bombs on PBS

    “There’s a lot of stuff going on here that is just not getting reported because it goes against the dominant western narrative”

    Dr. Wilmer Leon drops some ‘denazification’ bombs on PBS 👀

    Quote Originally Posted by Comunre View Post
    I also find it interesting that Mark attempted to get a study published in the NEJM regarding his methods. How did that turn out for you big guy?
    He got a lot of people strong.
    You however, should probably stick to your swiss ball bench presses. After all, the literature and their journals gives good platform for such effective methods to build strength.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    This is pretty interesting: Putin’s Response to the Blocking of Part of the Reserves of the Central Bank of Russia – Сталкер Zone
    The article says Putin has issued an executive order which is really heavy against western banks - it allows holders of loans in foreign currencies with banks domiciled in countries which have imposed sanctions to apply to Russian banks to pay out the loans in ruble in its current value. This is pretty non standard stuff, it could lead to serious losses to European banks. My general take is that the entire thing in the Ukraine is a CIA-KGB plot to actually denazify the Europeans, possibly even the Commonwealth and get them to calm the fuck down.
    Interesting you say that. Check this out.
    Attention Required! | Cloudflare

    10 things you should know about the new Pfizer documents

  2. #20142
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I did? $10,000 says you're the standard Leftist lying sack of shit. 10,000USD, assfuck. In your account, today, little guy.
    The trolls have been descending upon your forum en mass, Rip. Seems you've gone and pissed someone important off!

    The guy above cited a quote of Merck stating ivermectin is not useful for covid and took that as the Bible - failing to recognize the financial incentive for them to deny it given the new drug they were pushing in its stead ($$). Interestingly he failed to cite any of the randomized controlled studies conducted by various different authors and published in the peer reviewed literature suggesting it's effectiveness. Here:

    Ivermectin for COVID-19: real-time meta analysis of 81 studies

    Comunre - Please debate every single study cited using logic, reason, and careful analysis and get back to us. All the citations are available there. Nobody has done that yet, so I am glad you are here to fix that for us. As with your argument above, I'm sure the logic and analysis will be sound and easy to understand!

  3. #20143
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    Decreasing massive military funding and boarder disputes while making economic relations and travel easier are interesting concepts for the vast majority of people.
    But not for the defense contractors in all the major countries or for the energy sector, and these guys are quite obviously running this show now.

  4. #20144
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Imagine if this were the reason behind all the gold purchases by Russia since 2014, and now the push into Ukraine. Talk about 4D chess!

    Expert Says GOLD Could Hit $100,000 Soon!! (Here's How) - YouTube

  5. #20145
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comunre View Post
    Did you ever consider that you just read trash and are terribly misinformed? Your posts show this.
    Not only rude, but reflective of a dearth of actual arguments other than attacks and attacking sources one thinks are "unreliable."

    Was absent for a while and don't know where posters, especially Coach Rip, stand on the Russia-Ukraine war, but I'll just add this here (which is likely known to the regular/informed posters anyway, but)....

    - Russia asked the west not to let Ukraine join NATO for several years; this went unheeded
    - Ukraine is flatland which Napoleon and Hitler went through to try to conquer Russia
    - The Ukrainian government and military contain extremist elements (Svoboda, Azov Battalion, Right Sector) which are groups advocating racial supremacy (they hate Russians and think of Jews as "untermenschen") and they venerate a wartime collaborator with Nazi Germany, Stepan Bandera, who worked with the Nazis to conduct killing campaigns against Jews, Poles, and Russians
    - These groups' symbols are copied from actual symbols used by the Nazis (Wolfsangel)
    - They've been shooting at and shelling Russian residents of Donbass for 8 years; the death tally is 14,000-ish
    - Russia asked Ukraine to stop this for 8 years.... Ukraine refused

    deaths.jpg

    New Cases.jpg

    The number of Covid-19 deaths and new cases was, in late February, essentially where it was around Thanksgiving 2021. This is right before Biden said "For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death... for themselves, their families and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm."

    At that time late last fall, the media and Democrats and authorities (I use that term with more than a bit of sarcasm) were still pushing and insisting on vaccines and masks.

    Now, one jurisdiction after another, even in blue states, are dropping mandates. But why? If the cases/deaths are the same as when death and illness was awaiting the unvaccinated, why are masks no longer necessary?

    And last week, CDC director Rochelle Walensky said, "I have frequently said, ‘We’re going to lead with the science, the science is going to be the foundation of everything we do.’ That is entirely true ... I think the public heard that science is foolproof, science is black and white, science is immediate, and we get the answer and then we make the decision based on the answer. And the truth is science is gray, and science is not always immediate, and sometimes it takes months and years to actually find out the answer. But you have to make decisions in a pandemic before you have that answer."

    But for years we were told that to question Fauci was to question science, we were told to follow the science, we were told to look at the data...

    And yet now this woman has the gall to admit that months and years are needed to find out answers?

    If so, why did they vaccinate in the middle of a pandemic - the first time in history?

    Why did they push a vaccine the very EUAs of which warn of potential side effects and this given no safe and effective (truly safe, truly effective, not like these experimental treatments which have killed and maimed thousands) for a coronavirus was ever found?

    The Democrats are pushing this reopening thing so they can claim they defeated Covid-19, to garner votes in the mid-terms given they're on their way to getting destroyed in various states and thus about to lose House and Senate to the Republican Party.

    Anyone who still believes/trusts the mainstream narrative, Fauci, Wallensky, etc., is deluded and blind. And one of my mottoes is "the worst blindness is that which makes the blind not want to see."

    I believe there will be a reckoning - oh, the weeping and gnashing of teeth which will result.

    And to the senile half-corpse parading as POTUS: I'm not vaccinated and never will be; I never got sick, never got Covid-19, and have been doing Starting Strength for months without a mask; I haven't worn a mask at the gym once. Never got sick, got stronger, thicker, am squatting, deadlifting, and pressing more than ever. Death and illness? Not here.

  6. #20146
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,022

  7. #20147
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I might know about some of the effects of those compounds that have never been published, however we have a real problem if the doctors and or researchers won't spend some time researching the published effects.

    I thought I had heard that Rabbis were generally alarmed about the changes to the menstrual cycles of members of their congregations.
    If you could share the data regarding the effects of those compounds, that would be greatly appreciated.

    Regarding the Rabbis,
    Unfortunately the rabbis that are concerned are the minority here in Israel.
    In the US there are more in the know. However the main rabinical leadership over large congregations are suffering from much cognitive dissonance and still refuse to even hear what the other side has to say. Mind you, much of the congregation disagree with these spineless pussies.
    Malone and the other Doctors were expert witnesses for more of a fringe rabinical court. Many of the mainstream Rabbis refuse to acknowledge that court unfortunately.

  8. #20148
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Imagine if this were the reason behind all the gold purchases by Russia since 2014, and now the push into Ukraine. Talk about 4D chess!

    Expert Says GOLD Could Hit $100,000 Soon!! (Here's How) - YouTube
    Lift heavy and stack heavy my friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Imagine if this were the reason behind all the gold purchases by Russia since 2014, and now the push into Ukraine. Talk about 4D chess!

    Expert Says GOLD Could Hit $100,000 Soon!! (Here's How) - YouTube
    I believe China has also been stacking gold and silver along with Russia and other countries. PM price suppression/manipulation has been rampant for 50 years, so the real value is unknown, but compared to the US debt clock, it could be an order of magnitude higher. Interesting times ahead. Petro dollar is obsolete, we'll see where we land, whether it's precious metals, crypto, or a combination, I don't know.

  9. #20149
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    49,612

  10. #20150
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    499

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Here's a quick rundown on precious metals manipulation by the Fed, et al. It's a short 2 minute video that provides a lot of good information in an interesting manner.

    Why #SilverSqueeze in 2 minutes | Wall Street Silver - YouTube

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •