starting strength gym
Page 2018 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 101815181918196820082016201720182019202020282068211825183018 ... LastLast
Results 20,171 to 20,180 of 30231

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Man, they're really hoping that "black vote" will save them in november.

Ah. $20,000 for the submission email to JAMA. Or the next post is your last.
    Cold day in hell when 20 grand isn't worth risking an account for.

Is this it?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Yep. It takes a while to come to terms with this unfortunate reality.
    This is all happening so fast now. To the uninitiated, my advice is to "breathe...just breathe"

I just can't see how we're going to get through this without an Internet outage.

Check out the Salty Cracker. A lot of hard truth mixed with some humor and encouragement:

The Ukraine Bio Labs Are Real ReeEEeE Stream 03-09-22 - YouTube

Victoria Nuland: Ukraine Has “Biological Research Facilities,” Worried Russia May Seize Them | The Most Revolutionary Act

This bureaucrat just confirmed what Alex Jones has been telling us. This is a very big deal.

Ah. $20,000 for the submission email to JAMA. Or the next post is your last.
    Let's see what we can ascertain from that link.

Initially, we all had lofty aspirations for this project with ideas floating around in our heads that we would collect data on hundreds, if not thousands, of subjects and get an article (or articles) published in a highly regarded peer-reviewed journal like JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association)..............

The first issue that arose during the review process was that I had a hard time convincing readers that there was anything novel about our protocol or results.............
    The other problems that we had during the review process were mainly due to faults in our study design and execution..................
    In the end, my goal in writing this article was to clarify questions that have come up about the peer-reviewed paper that was published last October and to get the rest of the data out there for the public to see. While I am disappointed that all of our hard work was not initially received the way I had hoped it would be....................
    Obviously you had high aspirations to get your data published in a top tier journal, which is commendable. It was also obvious that you submitted it for peer review to a journal and clearly had problems with the peer review process particularly with study design. From reading the article that was eventually published this is obvious. There are many interesting questions to ask regarding your approach, but you didn't know how to set up the research to answer them. Although I can applaud the effort, you ran into problems within your groups own abilities. Obviously this publication in and of itself has nothing to do with the discussion in this thread regarding COVID or the Russian/Ukranian war. My point was that perhaps you should refrain from being a condescending prick when stating your unimpressive publication record. Every article has flaws and every article should be critiqued. You seem all too happy to point out the flaws of any article you disagree with and yet let the substantial flaws of articles that happen to support your biases go unnoticed. You even take this a step further wit your faux outrage that is hard to determine if it is for theater or outright stupidity.

Clearly I don't have access to your emails, especially those from several years ago, regarding what was submitted and to where. I guess I won't be seeing that $20K. I do know that you most certainly failed your defined ambitions.

Also, why do you continue this song and dance regarding banning me? It takes all but 2 minutes to make a new account and that may be an overestimate. Clearly I should leave and will voluntarily take a break for a while. But in the end, I can't quit you as you are just too much fun. Your schtick is becoming less and less fun and has turned towards being quite depressing. Before I go, could you answer just one question (unrelated). Do you still have the flag of white supremist group still hanging up in your gym that is clearly visible at 0:24 in this video?

The Most Important Exercise in Any Training Program with Mark Rippetoe - YouTube

Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging - Wikipedia

Anyway, I wish you the best in your endeavors of reciting the same thing over and over again in those publications to PJ Media. I'm not quite certain how I will ever learn to stand up with a weight on my back after my ban. I will also certainly miss the misinformed posts citing vaccine deaths. Also unrelated, did someone seriously try to link the death of a former middle-aged athlete who died in his 50s who smoked, was overweight, and just completed a 2-week diet consisting of only liquids to help him get back in playing shape to a COVID vaccine you can't confirm he even took? Poor one out for me after I'm gone, Gilead. Maybe I won't make it back this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Comunre View Post
    You wanted to attack the peer review process in general, so any further discussion has no point. You don't critically analyze the data, but rather just agree with whatever supports your point.
    The peer review process is currently worth attacking: Peer review: a flawed process at the heart of science and journals
    Let's stop pretending peer review works - Vox
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...06e_story.html

I am unsure why you can't comprehend that while the numbers of Covid deaths are lower than politicians and other talking heads admit, it's still incredibly frustrating and all kinds of wrong that those numbers include people who might have made it had they been allowed the access to Ivermectin rather than the dangerous refusal to treat then later intubation that docs were doing. You act like you have a "gotcha" moment when all you have done is proven how poor your reading comprehension skills are. Your name is perfect, you are indeed the worst form of common. What fascinates me is how you obviously have a poor opinion of us all yet, here you are. On this board, giving time and energy you will never get back. You came to us- we haven't sought you out to spread our views. We haven't visited and proselytized on whatever your site might be. And apparently, Coach lives rent free in your head.
    Interesting.

If there is anyone here who understands this space. Is this legit? and if it is, is this move commonly done?
    Pfizer Filed SEC Form 25, Delisting from Stock Exchanges - Truth Patriots

Yeah, he's a troll. But it's better to let them hang themselves. A $20,000 hanging is rather dramatic, don't you think?
    Right you are! I’ll make some popcorn😁

Victoria Nuland: Ukraine Has “Biological Research Facilities,” Worried Russia May Seize Them | The Most Revolutionary Act

This bureaucrat just confirmed what Alex Jones has been telling us. This is a very big deal.
    Tucker: Why are we funding this?

I'm guessing this is the only MSM touching this.

Here's the Russian "disinfo" that Nuland was getting in front of: Russia tells the US "we have found your biological weapons!”

US State Department sets the record straight: The United States does not have chemical and biological weapons labs in Ukraine

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Comunre View Post
    Let's see what we can ascertain from that link.

Obviously you had high aspirations to get your data published in a top tier journal, which is commendable. It was also obvious that you submitted it for peer review to a journal and clearly had problems with the peer review process particularly with study design. From reading the article that was eventually published this is obvious. There are many interesting questions to ask regarding your approach, but you didn't know how to set up the research to answer them. Although I can applaud the effort, you ran into problems within your groups own abilities. Obviously this publication in and of itself has nothing to do with the discussion in this thread regarding COVID or the Russian/Ukranian war. My point was that perhaps you should refrain from being a condescending prick when stating your unimpressive publication record. Every article has flaws and every article should be critiqued. You seem all too happy to point out the flaws of any article you disagree with and yet let the substantial flaws of articles that happen to support your biases go unnoticed. You even take this a step further wit your faux outrage that is hard to determine if it is for theater or outright stupidity.

Clearly I don't have access to your emails, especially those from several years ago, regarding what was submitted and to where. I guess I won't be seeing that $20K. I do know that you most certainly failed your defined ambitions.

Also, why do you continue this song and dance regarding banning me? It takes all but 2 minutes to make a new account and that may be an overestimate. Clearly I should leave and will voluntarily take a break for a while. But in the end, I can't quit you as you are just too much fun. Your schtick is becoming less and less fun and has turned towards being quite depressing. Before I go, could you answer just one question (unrelated). Do you still have the flag of white supremist group still hanging up in your gym that is clearly visible at 0:24 in this video?

The Most Important Exercise in Any Training Program with Mark Rippetoe - YouTube

Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging - Wikipedia

Anyway, I wish you the best in your endeavors of reciting the same thing over and over again in those publications to PJ Media. I'm not quite certain how I will ever learn to stand up with a weight on my back after my ban. I will also certainly miss the misinformed posts citing vaccine deaths. Also unrelated, did someone seriously try to link the death of a former middle-aged athlete who died in his 50s who smoked, was overweight, and just completed a 2-week diet consisting of only liquids to help him get back in playing shape to a COVID vaccine you can't confirm he even took? Poor one out for me after I'm gone, Gilead. Maybe I won't make it back this time.
    He hates well, you have to give him that much.