COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 2024

starting strength gym
Page 2024 of 2473 FirstFirst ... 1024152419241974201420222023202420252026203420742124 ... LastLast
Results 20,231 to 20,240 of 24721

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #20231
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    38

    Default

    • starting strength seminar december 2022
    • starting strength seminar february 2023
    • starting strength seminar april 2023
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Facebook will temporarily allow posts calling for violence against Russians

    They would never allow this for a non-white country, and everyone knows it. If Putin found a way to humiliate and destroy these rodents, I would support him 100%.
    Anyone paying attention and who doubted or was skeptical about these big tech "gatekeepers" being highly selective as to what is allowed and about this selectivity stemming from an agenda can be skeptical no longer.

    This is beyond despicable. So a Russian grandmother is fair game because of what the Russian government is doing? By this logic, the children of U.S. servicemen stationed abroad are fair game because of what the U.S. government does.

    Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    That explains the large “effectiveness” in the drug trials, it always made me curious as to how the numbers of infections dropped so much in trials given that it wasn’t happening in the real world. I assume the placebo group got regular PCR’s and the vaccine arm got tests on symptoms only. If anything it’s really testing symptomatic v asymptomatic presentations, which is ironically good to know that the “94%” figure is the actual figure of asymptomatic patients. Ironically this matches real world data.
    And there's more to that "94%" effectiveness rate.

    Mainstream news websites excitedly announced back in late 2020 that Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna had reported initial efficacy results of 95% in their primary analysis (Pfizer/BioNTech) and 94.5% in an interim analysis (Moderna) for their mRNA vaccines.

    BBC stated on 12/8/2020 that "The Oxford/AstraZeneca Covid vaccine is safe and effective, giving good protection, researchers have confirmed."

    Yahoo Finance stated that "Pfizer’s vaccine is 95% effective in preventing COVID-19, while Moderna Inc said its vaccine has the same efficacy."

    However, a scientific paper on the Pfizer and Moderna "vaccines" stated that absolute risk reduction stood at 0.7% and 1.1% respectively; the 90%+ statistics represented relative risk reduction.

    The Canadian Covid Health Alliance says the same in a useful pdf presentation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    How can people not see that there is a depopulation agenda happening before our eyes. And it's not because of a virus or wars. It's all about playing with the accepted death rate figures from medical interventions. These sick fucks are for sure working with the best accountants in the world. And when things get a little too hard to hide, they get the media to spin everyones minds upside down and inside out. Or simply keep everyone in the dark by censoring and silencing dissent.
    They don't see because they don't look.

    I'm a relative latecomer to this particular thread, but several posters, including yourself and Coach Rip, have demonstrated they employ alternative sources which I happen to read often as well (Zerohedge, Unz, and others). It's difficult for me to state this about myself without sounding as if I'm bragging or boasting, but it was my habit of reading these sources daily which helped me to see through the bullcrap about Trump being a Russian agent and about Russiagate (and about how Biden stole the election).

    I first saw the light when I watched a German doctor's YouTube video about how coronaviruses have always existed and about how this was nowhere as deadly and dangerous as the media said it was. Little by little I did my research and today I stand convinced this entire thing was a planned charade which has cost millions of lives, jobs, and businesses.

    The frustrating part is that a lot of people we all know who are otherwise both decent and intelligent have been suckered by this hoax. And some of think we're the delusional ones.

    In the fall, I had my first "confrontation" with friends about the vaccine. A married couple came over (I'm married as well) and the topic of vaccinations arose. When I told them my wife and I are not vaccinated, those friends were shocked. They asked why. I gave reasons, citing for example an article from the February 28, 2020 edition of The New England Journal of Medicine, where Anthony Fauci's article (which he co-authored) named "Navigating The Uncharted," which states that If one assumes that the number of asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic cases is several times as high as the number of reported cases, the case fatality rate may be considerably less than 1%. This suggests that the overall clinical consequences of Covid-19 may ultimately be more akin to those of a severe seasonal influenza (which has a case fatality rate of approximately 0.1%) or a pandemic influenza (similar to those in 1957 and 1968) rather than a disease similar to SARS or MERS, which have had case fatality rates of 9 to 10% and 36%, respectively.

    They had no reply and when I said that it's problematic the pharmaceutical companies enjoy full legal immunity, the husband said "oh come on you know how litigious Americans are."

    Later on, he texted me the case of someone who allegedly died from Covid-19 and told me to get vaccinated. By now I had had enough (because at my house, he had been borderline rude when I mentioned why I am skeptical) and politely told him not to send me any such stuff going forward.

    In February, I got together with his wife as well as with a young single woman who is a good friend of myself and of the wife; the three of us went out for coffee. At the end of that meeting, with the young single woman waiting inside the wife's car (the two of us were still standing outside), the wife asked me about that text conversation. She said her husband had been taken aback and disappointed at my response because he cared about my well-being.

    This conversation, which remained friendly until the end (in November, it had been the husband, not the wife, who had been dismissive of my skepticism), became the ONE time that in a one-on-one, face-to-face exchange, I went on a "tirade" listing in successive order why I am skeptical:

    • The "vaccine" does not stop transmission
    • The "vaccine" does not stop one from catching Covid-19
    • The "vaccine" has needed boosters, which means immunity wanes
    • In the history of medicine and science, every single previous effort to formulate and to distribute a truly safe and effective coronavirus vaccine has failed
    • There have been myriad reports all over America of vaccine injuries, some of them horrifying, as well as deaths; and, big tech does not let anyone post this on their social media accounts
    • There have been reports in the UK, Germany, and U.S. of excessive mortality rates among younger age ranges (not the type of people who'd get heart attacks) throughout 2021 which were NOT Covid-19 deaths


    And finally, I said - "given all this, and given there is no health benefit, and given the powers that be pushed this on people to make them comply; if this "vaccine" is so safe that people lost jobs if they refused - why would I possibly want to take this vaccine, given it doesn't work to prevent Covid-19 and given there are so many problems?"

    The wife, who has always been a respectful friend, had no reply and appeared to take me seriously. She said that as far as she and her husband were concerned, the health benefit was that if they get sick, who'd take care of their toddler kids while they recover? (Although I had just said the "vaccine" doesn't stop transmission....)

    She also asked me if I knew anybody in person who had had complications. I told her a young woman I know went 5 months without menstruating. I forgot to tell her someone I know had heart problems and they are now permanent, and he can't play sports.

    The point is that people do NOT want to know. They believe they are informed and educated on this issue; they trust politicians, the media, Fauci. And now, given so many did take the "vaccine," for them to honestly face evidence which shows the "vaccine" is useless at best and potentially very dangerous at worst will force them to conclude they were conned. They will be angry; their egos and pride will be damaged.

    And more than a few of them, I speculate, think of people like me as irrational, stupid, ignorant, unthinking, unscientific conspiracy theorists.

    I have no regrets about not taking it and will NEVER take it.

    I don't write this lightly. A lot of my friends are vaccinated, as are people in my and in my wife's immediate families. If the warnings that these vaccines may cause long-term immunological deficiency and/or other serious health problems, the wife and husband and the young single woman (also vaccinated) and a lot of people I care about could be in serious trouble.

    To end this long post: I recommend Rintrah.nl. This guy is a Dutch blogger who writes very thought-provoking posts about the pandemic, about other issues, and he often approaches the topics he writes about with a mixture of a solid grasp of the facts plus a strong understanding of human psychology. This particular entry talks about how the "vaccine's" effectiveness is an "unfalsifiable belief system."

  2. #20232
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Posts
    2,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    How can people not see that there is a depopulation agenda happening before our eyes. And it's not because of a virus or wars. It's all about playing with the accepted death rate figures from medical interventions. These sick fucks are for sure working with the best accountants in the world. And when things get a little too hard to hide, they get the media to spin everyones minds upside down and inside out. Or simply keep everyone in the dark by censoring and silencing dissent.
    I don’t think depopulation works for any agenda. Sterilization is the way to go.

  3. #20233
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    50,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbellian View Post
    So a Russian grandmother is fair game because of what the Russian government is doing? By this logic, the children of U.S. servicemen stationed abroad are fair game because of what the U.S. government does.
    Obvious to everyone except the geniuses that run the US Government and their lackeys the Germans.

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbellian View Post
    To end this long post: I recommend Rintrah.nl. This guy is a Dutch blogger who writes very thought-provoking posts about the pandemic, about other issues, and he often approaches the topics he writes about with a mixture of a solid grasp of the facts plus a strong understanding of human psychology. This particular entry talks about how the "vaccine's" effectiveness is an "unfalsifiable belief system."
    This is real good. Popper would approve:

    It’s worth showing you Carl Sagan’s story about the invisible dragon:

    “A fire-breathing dragon lives in my garage”

    Suppose (I’m following a group therapy approach by the psychologist Richard Franklin[4]) I seriously make such an assertion to you. Surely you’d want to check it out, see for yourself. There have been innumerable stories of dragons over the centuries, but no real evidence. What an opportunity!

    “Show me,” you say. I lead you to my garage. You look inside and see a ladder, empty paint cans, an old tricycle–but no dragon.

    “Where’s the dragon?” you ask.

    “Oh, she’s right here,” I reply, waving vaguely. “I neglected to mention that she’s an invisible dragon.”

    You propose spreading flour on the floor of the garage to capture the dragon’s footprints.

    “Good idea,” I say, “but this dragon floats in the air.”

    Then you’ll use an infrared sensor to detect the invisible fire.

    “Good idea, but the invisible fire is also heatless.”

    You’ll spray-paint the dragon and make her visible.

    “Good idea, but she’s an incorporeal dragon and the paint won’t stick.”

    And so on. I counter every physical test you propose with a special explanation of why it won’t work.

    Now, what’s the difference between an invisible, incorporeal, floating dragon who spits heatless fire and no dragon at all? If there’s no way to disprove my contention, no conceivable experiment that would count against it, what does it mean to say that my dragon exists? Your inability to invalidate my hypothesis is not at all the same thing as proving it true. Claims that cannot be tested, assertions immune to disproof are veridically worthless, whatever value they may have in inspiring us or in exciting our sense of wonder.

    The usual suspects enjoy using this story in response to people who believe in God. But if you believe in the effectiveness of these vaccines, I end up finding myself in the same position as you do when you’re faced with someone who believes in a God for whom he can offer you no evidence.

    So I ask you: What’s the difference between a vaccine that doesn’t reduce excess mortality, doesn’t stop me from getting infected, doesn’t stop me from spreading the virus and doesn’t stop me from getting hospitalized with COVID, to no vaccine at all?

    How exactly am I supposed to disprove the hypothesis, that this vaccine saves lives? The numbers we’re seeing right now, are the exact sort of numbers I would expect to be seeing if you had injected fifteen million people with some saline water.

    Here’s a radical suggestion: If you were properly recording COVID deaths last winter, but now you’re not recording four out of five COVID deaths, to me that sounds like you’re covering something up. Vaccine failure after forcing it down our throats is the sort of scandal I would expect my government to cover up.

    At this point, we reached the stage where people have locked in their beliefs. Most people are not going to change their minds anymore in response to any new information. If next week we record 2000 excess deaths, most people you speak to will tell you “it would have been even worse without the vaccines”!
    We're in a very shitty situation now, where most people are simply incapable of understanding this situation, no matter how it is explained to them. And there's really no point in trying to do so. So, Barbellian, I think you should just fuck the guy's wife and get it over with.

  4. #20234
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    2,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    How can people not see that there is a depopulation agenda happening before our eyes. And it's not because of a virus or wars. It's all about playing with the accepted death rate figures from medical interventions. These sick fucks are for sure working with the best accountants in the world. And when things get a little too hard to hide, they get the media to spin everyones minds upside down and inside out. Or simply keep everyone in the dark by censoring and silencing dissent.
    There definitely is a push for less people in the world. The big shots are not shy about this. They believe we can't handle too many more people. The truth is their shitty system that is designed to rob people of agency and keep them trapped in the social safety net is what can't handle too many more people. In fact, it's been bleeding out the middle class so bad and turning them into more dependents, that the amount of people it can handle is in constant decline.

    Anyone else hear they're finally doing that mosquito genocide plan they've kept on the shelf for years due to concerns about unintended side effects? Well, now they're doing it. Oxitec (Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded) will be releasing a fuckload of genetically modified mosquitoes into florida and california. Christ only knows what this will lead to.
    Genetically Modified Mosquitoes Cleared for Release in California and Florida

  5. #20235
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Hey, how come after the "terror attack" on 9/11 carried out by supposed crazy Islamists, anyone who said anything negative about them was called a racist and an Islamaphobe?

    Now, those same people who called America citizens racists and Islamaphobes are literally calling for the demise of all Russian citizens.

    What in the actual fuck is going on here??

    Quote Originally Posted by Juris View Post
    https://twitter.com/BernieSpofforth/...E1ZauMJb7Iz9lg

    When do these people start dropping fucking dead from gunshot wounds to their fucking heads???!!!
    Just wait until we the people figure out all these non existent bio technology labs have developed a way to target DNAs of "specific" populations for infection, when it becomes "convenient," that is.

    Further, what if they already know how to target those who were apparently immune to coof and now have the DNA markers to mix up the next batch of poison?

    The first time I heard about DNA testing kits advertised to the general public years ago, I was pretty sure we would be fooked before too long. And here we are...

  6. #20236
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    50,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Hey, how come after the "terror attack" on 9/11 carried out by supposed crazy Islamists, anyone who said anything negative about them was called a racist and an Islamaphobe?

    Now, those same people who called America citizens racists and Islamaphobes are literally calling for the demise of all Russian citizens.

    What in the actual fuck is going on here??
    Russians are (mostly) white people, silly.

    __________________________________________________ ____________

    That which cannot continue, will not continue: $1.5 TRILLION In Spending For A Bill No One Has Read << Lawrence Person's BattleSwarm Blog

    We need a new map. Soon.

  7. #20237
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Cernovich posed a good counter-argument in response to this idea:

    "Why do they want to kill off the people who vote for them?"
    As if they anticipate a future in which voting matters, if it even does now. Predators always go after the weaker prey first, and communist revolutionaries always kill the people who helped them into power.

  8. #20238
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    We're in a very shitty situation now, where most people are simply incapable of understanding this situation, no matter how it is explained to them. And there's really no point in trying to do so. So, Barbellian, I think you should just fuck the guy's wife and get it over with.
    Pfizer and Moderna stock prices are falling, and some Wall Street people can smell the smoke from the fire that has been lit. Whatever we say of people in the stock market, many of them are extremely intelligent, and I suspect more than a few know what we know. Others who may not yet know, took the vaccine, and suffered damage (or their loved ones) will want blood when this whole thing gets exposed.

    I know you're a very busy man Coach Rip, but I can't recommend Rintrah's website enough. Some of his entries can be a little lengthy and because he's European, he may at times use odd wording ("immunologically naive" to mean unvaccinated) but otherwise what he writes is golden. I've read a lot of his 2021 entries and yet today as I was writing that lengthy post I found myself opening a whole bunch of them up to read again.

    And you're right, Coach, people don't get it - and a lot of them, I suspect, do not want to get it. The mere idea they were conned, coupled with the realization that their position - one which they thought was intellectually and morally superior - was wrong will be a lot more they will agree to admit openly.

    "Weeping and gnashing of teeth" comes to mind, however.

  9. #20239
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Just thought I'd propose some new "conspiracy theories" since all my previous ones have already become reality, and the time frame from theory to fact is diminishing quickly.

  10. #20240
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    2,995

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Remember, we are always the good guys... trust us.

    This Greenwald video is fascinating and worth watching.

    Glenn Greenwald on Ukraine Biolabs… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •