starting strength gym
Page 2025 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 10251525192519752015202320242025202620272035207521252525 ... LastLast
Results 20,241 to 20,250 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    So, Barbellian, I think you should just fuck the guy's wife and get it over with.
    I second this.

New documentary about globalism, The Great Reset and our unelected elites. "The power brokers you never elected"
    The power brokers you never elected | Documentary - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I second this.
    Ain't happening. The wife is truly a very good person, a responsible mother of two lovely children who are friends with my own, and the wife and my wife are good friends.

But if this was meant to be a joke, I will accept it as gym humor.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    New documentary about globalism, The Great Reset and our unelected elites. "The power brokers you never elected"
    The power brokers you never elected | Documentary - YouTube
    Added to the list of videos to watch, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I second this.
    Might be the best choice at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbellian View Post
    Ain't happening. The wife is truly a very good person, a responsible mother of two lovely children who are friends with my own, and the wife and my wife are good friends.

But if this was meant to be a joke, I will accept it as gym humor.
    Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Cernovich posed a good counter-argument in response to this idea:

"Why do they want to kill off the people who vote for them?"
    For the same reason farmers reduce the numbers of cattle they own. They want too because it serves their goals and the cows are there property to do with as they see fit. They’re obviously not threatened by voting.

I'm also seeing on twitter that Trump is going on Rogan (better late then never), if he gets on there that'll be interesting because hopefully Joe will have another guest on that's a bit more knowledgeable about important things. (Similar to when Alex Jones was on with another guest) I have a faint hope that Trump will say something important/interesting but I fear Joe will just laugh everything off when he spouts useless platitudes.

Since the topic of whiteness and globalism is coming up a lot more; James Lindsay is probably the best source of information on progressive theory and ideology that I know off, I'm planning to read Race Marxism when I can but he has a very succinct explanation as to why progressives (distinct from globalists and the WEF) are acting as they do.

Marxism's original plan was for the proletariat or working class to be agitated enough to rise up in a workers revolutions across the world, except the prediction was wrong because free markets stabilise the working class over time. Turns out the middle class don't want a revolution. So in the 70's the idea was developed to swap class for race and agitate along racial lines. The proletariat is no longer characterised by class, but by race. Specifically Blacks. Which is why Asians and Hispanics are considered white adjacent as they are outside the "oppressed" class. It wasn't untill the 90's that Kimberley Crenshaw and Derek Bell created the idea of intersectionality that it took off. This allowed every conflicting movement to be bolted onto the larger vehicle of progressivism. Now every marxist seeks to raise "race consciousness" that is to view everything "through the lens of race" which in practice means any difference between races (blacks and everyone else) is automatically attributed to systemic racism. And you have to be trained as an activist to see it. Aka critical race theory.

More worryingly they actually have a plan, and are succeeding at it. Ibram X Kendi has said the "cure" to systemic racism is an amendment to the constitution to create an office of government of Anti Racism that will act as an anti racist arbiter of all federal, state and local laws that will veto anything that it deemed as racist, or not explicitly anti racist. This is what he's pushing for.

To make a new amendment you only need 2 thirds of the houses, or more specifically, roughly a third of republicans to go for it. If it's presented as "the cure for systemic racism" it will be very hard to vote against it as any serious discussion of it will not be allowed to occour. No-one will be allowed to discuss the consequences of passing a "Fix Racism" amendment.

It's a bit hyperbolic to say it'd be the end of the republic, but it'd be hard to argue that it wouldn't be once there is a constitutionally guaranteed anti racist inquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbellian View Post
    Ok, you stay clear of it, but someone is gonna fuck her. Someone is gonna fuck all of those women married to the Covid fanatics. There is zero chance that any woman will stay faithful to a guy who has proven to be the massive pussy that men have been for the past two years. It is basic biology.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    If you could share the data regarding the effects of those compounds, that would be greatly appreciated...
    Without knowing more specifics about the LNPs in the Covid vaccines, I am reluctant to make too many connections to what I have seen.

One interesting thing we saw with some nanoparticle formulations was the death of lab animals after injection from apparent heart attacks. The interesting part is the animals were gasping for air, as if they couldn't breathe and were suffocating. Nobody could really explain what happened or made real efforts to determine what had happened. It didn't happen if we lowered the concentration of the nanoparticles in the solution...at least, it didn't kill the animals quickly, anyway. I could imagine graphene nanoparticles, as may have been a contaminant in many vaccine batches, causing similar problems if the concentration were too high.