starting strength gym
Page 2031 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 10311531193119812021202920302031203220332041208121312531 ... LastLast
Results 20,301 to 20,310 of 30238

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    What has she actually done that persuades you that she is a WEF tool?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    What has she actually done that persuades you that she is a WEF tool?
    Nothing at all as far as I can see. That is why I find it strange that she seems to be a member and listed on their website as a "young leader." James Lindsay also suspects her well, who looks into WEF more than anyone else I know of.

I was asking only if anyone had any more details since she is indeed listed as a part of the "Forum of Young Global Leaders":

Community | The Forum of Young Global Leaders

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    All Along the Watchtower - by Robert W Malone MD, MS
    Latest blog post by Robert Malone which makes me surprised substack hasn’t cracked down on counter narrative posts yet.
    Definitely interesting watching a bunch of boomers getting red pilled, both on this forum and in general.
    I'm enjoying Malone more every day; he's quoting some of my favorite lyrics here.

He walks things back a bit a couple days later after being contacted by "colleague that is in a position to have insights into these matters":
    Ukraine Biolab Watchtower - by Robert W Malone MD, MS

But, I sense he doesn't buy his colleague's explanations. Malone has been permanently redpilled.

__________________________________________________ ____

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Thus, Congress passed the lynching law.
    Part of me wonders if the real point of it was them reminding us it's against the law to do that to them.
    Yup, that's my thinking too. Lyndsey Graham out in public

Maybe their latest war will distract the restless natives long enough until our Fish Memory forgets that we were just on the hook 2 minutes ago. "Oh look, there's a nice shiny object with delicious treble hooks!"

Lots of interesting things in here: Technocracy: The Operating System For The New International Rules-Based Order

Like this:

Recently the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) stated that undermining trust in the government was achieved by individuals spreading “false” narratives and that this was tantamount to terrorism. In other words, no US citizen has any right to question government policy. If they do, they are spreading disinformation. Consequently, the DHS suggests that not trusting the government should be prosecuted as a crime.

This is the claimed justification for the focus of the new domestic terrorism unit working alongside the US Justice Department’s National Security Division. Assistant Attorney General Matthew Olsen told a Senate Judiciary Committee that the unit was created to combat the growing threat of “extremism,” which apparently includes “anti-government and anti-authority ideologies.”

To question either “authority” or “government” is an extremist position, according to the US Justice Department and the DHS. There is no room for freedom of speech in the government’s extremist ideology. Without freedom of speech, US democracy is finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Lots of interesting things in here: Technocracy: The Operating System For The New International Rules-Based Order

Like this:
    In other words, no US citizen has any right to question government policy. If they do, they are spreading disinformation. Consequently, the DHS suggests that not trusting the government should be prosecuted as a crime.
    Well, I guess we're done here then. Of course, DHS released a document years ago that categorized people as terrorists for having a Ron Paul sticker on their car.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Woodruff View Post
    The illusion that Russia and the US are at odds with each other over Ukraine as well as the war being a distraction from covid rather than simply part of the same plan really needs to be broken.

Technocracy: The Operating System For The New International Rules-Based Order
    The article uses the word stakeholders seriously. This means it was written by a WEF idiot, they coined this idiotic term.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Spain is an interesting choice of relocation spots to say the least after the last two years.
    Could you elaborate, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Juris View Post
    Could you elaborate, please?
    Spain locked down its populace just as hard as the Italians, Greeks, and French, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Yeah and “wal” is short for “wally” which is Australian slang for a fucking galah.
    So by your own logic I give your post a credibility rating of -0. Mate.
    Sorry Subby, Whatever, but Substack has a lot of nut cases writing for it and "Ashmedai" whoever he or she is is one of them.

Subby, folk that cannot express themselves properly often resort to "language", you apparently are one of them.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Spain locked down its populace just as hard as the Italians, Greeks, and French, right?
    That's right. Italians are still going hard.
    But take look at a map where Latvia is located.
    Latvia has already been occupied by Russia before. I know what life is under Russian rule - thanks, but no thanks.
    More than 40% of people living in Latvia are Russians. They'd welcome their liberator with open hands.

We don't have much options to be honest. We can always come back. A mandatory military draft is a risk and occupation is a risk. Don't want to be a dead dad to my children. Had one growing up - not awesome.

Mexico is too expensive to get to and what do we do when we get there...
    Can't get to Texas, because we're not participating in gene therapies.
    Spain is warm at least and renting a rural home is cheaper than what we pay for an apartment here.

If you have better suggestions I'm all ears man.

We're on a shoestring budget. I'm hoping I can get a fully remote job doing SEO or other marketing related stuff. Failing that we're fucked.
    We're just bailing out of the country.

Pardon my shit grammar.