starting strength gym
Page 2033 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 10331533193319832023203120322033203420352043208321332533 ... LastLast
Results 20,321 to 20,330 of 30208

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    Nothing at all as far as I can see. That is why I find it strange that she seems to be a member and listed on their website as a "young leader." James Lindsay also suspects her well, who looks into WEF more than anyone else I know of.

I was asking only if anyone had any more details since she is indeed listed as a part of the "Forum of Young Global Leaders":

Community | The Forum of Young Global Leaders
    In her favor, she said this to the biggest piece of shit in the Senate: Tulsi calls for Mitt Romney to resign… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Interesting, if accurate: https://i.imgur.com/F0HfSVv.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is a very important point, overlooked by almost everybody.
    I'm glad I'm not the only contrarian who calls it "a payment system."

IPB has been on fire lately.

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    A limited-by-design supply of money, coupled with transaction fees seems to me like an interesting combination.
    After changing hands a hundred times, a 50 Euro bill remains a 50 euro bill.
    But, if you start with 50 euro on your credit card/ electronic wallet, and follow those 50 euros for a hundred further electronic payments, you end up with less, as any transaction takes a little bite of the initial capital.
    The same seems to be valid for any sort of electronic currency, regardless of who 'controls' it.
    So, as time goes by, as as the number of transactions accumulate, the 'payment system' and its owners accumulate a growing slice of the currency tokens available.
    If the number of tokens available is limited by design, it means that, as time goes by, the total amount of currency available for transactions becomes smaller and smaller, and that's deflationary, with all the consequences this entails; unless the fee collectors decide to spend those fees back in the system.
    Which is probably what is going to happen; on the other hand, the possibility to withhold the fees they have collected, thus restricting the amount of tokens available, gives them a great power, one which they could decide to exercise for their advantage.

IPB
    This is very interesting. It’s not something I particularly understand but this doesn’t seem new. It seems age old from money lending in the old days to ATM machines in mine….where a fifty dollar deposit could only get 25 one dollar withdrawals with one dollar fees. Compound interest had similar traps as well.

Either way, although highly exploitive, it’s still a consensual transaction? Isn’t that the fundamental principle?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Either way, although highly exploitive, it’s still a consensual transaction? Isn’t that the fundamental principle?
    Yes. It's just unfortunate that people are stupid. As we have seen.

Bitcoin wasn't intended to be handled by Visa or your bank, though. It's going to be. Because people want it to be. Kind of like how Tesla made some truly genius inventions, but it's not what people wanted... so we don't use them.

I can hardly see how fiat, government-backed currencies without standards fare better. You know... "debt leverage" bullshit, but it's the Devil we know, I guess.

"Dying to Fight - Yeager to Ukraine"

I always thought James Yeager was kinda kinda dumb, but not this dumb. Holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    "Dying to Fight - Yeager to Ukraine"

I always thought James Yeager was kinda kinda dumb, but not this dumb. Holy shit.
    If you could choose the way you wanted to die, would you?

If the date were inevitable, sure. But the dude is volunteering to die for a gang of fools who would gladly disarm him and throw him in a reeducation camp if they could.

The other day I saw Mr. Guns N Gear fawning over Zelensky because he "armed the people" and that must be some kind of win for the 2A. It's frustrating to be reminded how easily manipulated so many otherwise decent people are. Does the media's orgy for war with Russian not offer any clues?

It's not as much fun when the "opponent" is a super-power...and you aren't: Reddit Soldier of Fortune in Ukraine Warns It's a Trap & You Will Die

Fucking gamers.

starting strength coach development program
    Thelma and Louise. Wheeee!