starting strength gym
Page 2034 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 10341534193419842024203220332034203520362044208421342534 ... LastLast
Results 20,331 to 20,340 of 30238

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    If the date were inevitable, sure. But the dude is volunteering to die for a gang of fools who would gladly disarm him and throw him in a reeducation camp if they could.
    I doubt he'll allow that to happen.

The other day I saw Mr. Guns N Gear fawning over Zelensky because he "armed the people" and that must be some kind of win for the 2A. It's frustrating to be reminded how easily manipulated so many otherwise decent people are. Does the media's orgy for war with Russian not offer any clues?
    That's a damn good question. Confirmation bias and highly sophisticated unending propaganda are a powerful combination.

Quote Originally Posted by Juris View Post
    ...Some have told me, quite angrily, that I have to stay and defend my country. Fck this country. They fired my girlfriend from her job because she would not partake in gene therapy experiment and restricted my ability to find a new job. They called us anti vaxxers and were hateful towards us. Now a lot of people that we know have got cancer and all kinds of crazy stuff as side effects from these therapies. Good riddance if you're that stupid to get "vaccinated" with the "tested and proven" "vaccines".
    Living in Spain might be more like living under Soviet rule than living in Russia.

If the draft comes to my country, I will not fight.
    If war comes to my country, I will still not fight.
    Our own leaders are much more of a threat to me and my family than any Russian.

"Dying to Fight - Yeager to Ukraine"
    I always thought James Yeager was kinda kinda dumb, but not this dumb. Holy shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    If you could choose the way you wanted to die, would you?
    The stupid part of what he is doing is choosing to die fighting for corrupt politicians in Ukraine.
    It will only bring shame to himself, his memory and his family.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    The stupid part of what he is doing is choosing to die fighting for corrupt politicians in Ukraine.
    I agree. Thus my statement: "Confirmation bias and highly sophisticated unending propaganda are a powerful combination."

"Dying to Fight - Yeager to Ukraine"

I always thought James Yeager was kinda kinda dumb, but not this dumb. Holy shit.
    An old Russian proverb says: "come with a sword, die by a cruise missile."

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post

Yes, ultimately he is fighting for corrupt politicians. But, from his point of view, which is rational, he’s focusing on sharing his skills with some poor schmuk who’s probably not corrupt. It’s his talent. Giving someone a slim or momentary fighting chance seems honorable. No shame in looking at humanity in a very narrow local way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    It's not as much fun when the "opponent" is a super-power...and you aren't: Reddit Soldier of Fortune in Ukraine Warns It's a Trap & You Will Die

Fucking gamers.
    Here is a link to the entire two minute video on Twitter by the "merc" without the commentary by the YouTube cracker guy: LINK

https://archive.ph/DZesD

A refresher as to why Australia is so fucked on it's covid response. I can tell you everything they've written about ahpra is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    https://archive.ph/DZesDI can tell you everything they've written about ahpra is true.
    I think you mean this website,(https://caldronpool.com/), it is one of those strange fringe Christian websites that launder articles from wherever and editorializes them.

Unfortunately it seems to be based in Stralya.

‘Why is it called Caldron Pool?’ Especially when so many of its articles are so unashamedly Christian."

"Well, it obviously has nothing to do with the occult. Contrary to what some people claim, we are not the concoction of a witch’s brew or something similar."

Sorry Sub, it is a fruitcake. Your still at -0.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    https://archive.ph/DZesD

A refresher as to why Australia is so fucked on it's covid response. I can tell you everything they've written about ahpra is true.
    Reminds me of the time (nearly 10 yrs ago, I think) AHPRA banned Tassie surgeon Gary Fettke - the story goes he was tired of amputating limbs from people with Type 2 diabetes, so recommended patients cut out sugar (leaning toward LCHF). Of course, that was deemed dangerous advice by lunatics who think the food pyramid leads to health and longevity. 4+ years later they dropped all charges and issued an apology.

In the race to see which Australian premier/chief minister is most insane, I believe NT's Chief is back in the running - despite recently launching a tourism campaign, they just announced a 90 day extension of the 'state of emergency' and next week they'll try to rush through a bill that gives the Chief Health Officer powers to dictate health orders (masks and other bullshit) even when this 'emergency' is over. All in a jurisdiction with an alleged vx rate of over 90%.