starting strength gym
Page 2038 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 10381538193819882028203620372038203920402048208821382538 ... LastLast
Results 20,371 to 20,380 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Deep ocean floor disposal of nuclear waste completely eliminates the problem. Again, no serious adult objects to nuclear power.

Something else we can all agree on: 99.9% Of Americans Support Sending Mitt Romney To Fight In Ukraine | The Babylon Bee

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    As I've mentioned before, Barry is here to engage in pilpul and nothing more. He's here to obfuscate, distract, and subvert the focus of the discussion. Ask yourself: has anything he's ever posted actually clarified or furthered the dialogue? Or has it always been a nebulous sidetrack? His intellectual dishonesty is patently obvious, I'm surprised people keep engaging with him as though he's acting in good faith.
    Sorry my anonymous friend. I have been very honest and try to answer questions honestly. As far as this particular thread, I initiated the “follow the life insurance” idea, I’ve been a clear advocate for quarantine for the sick, not for everyone, I’ve explained exactly why masks do not work without citing a single paper or experiment, and I offered the theory that quarantine for all was done by the need to be politically correct and non-discriminatory.

I am quick to concede and also apologize and have done so often. I have contributed to and initiated many other threads including a lifting log.

I know I can be obnoxious, but I don’t think I am pointless. I feel like I am very careful to clarify and learn and I am willing to question others, regardless of their status. I tell everyone and I’ll tell you, if you have a question concerning me, ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Sorry my anonymous friend. I have been very honest and try to answer questions honestly. As far as this particular thread, I initiated the “follow the life insurance” idea, I’ve been a clear advocate for quarantine for the sick, not for everyone, I’ve explained exactly why masks do not work without citing a single paper or experiment, and I offered the theory that quarantine for all was done by the need to be politically correct and non-discriminatory.

I am quick to concede and also apologize and have done so often. I have contributed to and initiated many other threads including a lifting log.

I know I can be obnoxious, but I don’t think I am pointless. I feel like I am very careful to clarify and learn and I am willing to question others, regardless of their status. I tell everyone and I’ll tell you, if you have a question concerning me, ask.
    I appreciate your posts Barry.

I’m not cutting and pasting for points, but this is why I think what he is doing is honorable and not shameful.
    I have to conclude that you believe an honorable action is determined by the intent of the actor (something we can't even certainly know), and not by the fruits of the action. Almost every disagreement we've had seems to boil down to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    If international globohomo institutions start falling apart, the EU “empire” will be the first to go. Not a minute too soon.
    Not just yet, but the war in Ukraine has caused those counties such as Sweden and Finland to reconsider joining NATO, and did not Germany a "green" state change its policy on arms shipment to conflict zones? With Putin's help NATO and the EU is becoming stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    "From your mouth to God's ears," an old Yiddish colloquial saying, for I hope it happens.
    We got that one too!

Yes, ultimately he is fighting for corrupt politicians. But, from his point of view, which is rational, he’s focusing on sharing his skills with some poor schmuk who’s probably not corrupt. It’s his talent. Giving someone a slim or momentary fighting chance seems honorable. No shame in looking at humanity in a very narrow local way.
    I suppose pawns are not meant to understand the game; only to do their masters bidding.

I have known many intelligent people who make the same arguments you are making.
    I also know many intelligent people who still play covid theater.

Regardless of intelligence, I cannot blame anybody for believing propaganda that is so pervasive and artfully crafted.

As a strong believer in individualism, merit and freedom, I still view the role of unwitting, sacrificial pawn as shameful.

Meanwhile, on the home front, imbeciles are in charge of the economy:

Opinion: Soaring gas prices are hurting Americans. It's time for more stimulus checks - CNN

Pelosi and Buttigieg Want to Solve Inflation With — You Guessed It — More Spending – PJ Media

How do you become so craven and psychopathic that you simply do not care what you do to everything around you?

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I have to conclude that you believe an honorable action is determined by the intent of the actor (something we can't even certainly know), and not by the fruits of the action. Almost every disagreement we've had seems to boil down to this.
    I wasn’t arguing for his action, he hasn’t done anything yet, I was arguing for his intention.

Almost every disagreement we have boils down to your mastery of what is right or wrong.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Regardless of intelligence, I cannot blame anybody for believing propaganda that is so pervasive and artfully crafted.
    Artfully crafted? Man, you have to go out of your way to avoid dissenting opinions to actually believe this shit. I watched Nancy Pelosi tell a group of tiktok idiots that the nation debt is actually lowered by increased government spending. No explanation was offered, none was sought. I'm not that smart a person, and just listening to these people talk in the absence of more intellectual dissent I can tell they are full of shit. It's as clear as air.