COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 2054

starting strength gym
Page 2054 of 2400 FirstFirst ... 1054155419542004204420522053205420552056206421042154 ... LastLast
Results 20,531 to 20,540 of 23993

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #20531
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    49,648

    Default

    • starting strength seminar october 2022
    • starting strength seminar december 2022
    • starting strength seminar february 2023
    If you think about the past 2 years as an estrogen saturation bombing campaign, it makes more sense.

  2. #20532
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Posts
    2,867

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    If you think about the past 2 years as an estrogen saturation bombing campaign, it makes more sense.
    Nothing says political correctness more than an estrogen bombing campaign.

  3. #20533
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,718

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    If you think about the past 2 years as an estrogen saturation bombing campaign, it makes more sense.
    This is a perfect sentence.

  4. #20534
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,769

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    They are hysterical about "fascism"
    They accuse those of what they themselves are guilty of.
    Last edited by Gilead; 03-24-2022 at 12:55 PM.

  5. #20535
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    On the contrary. They accuse those of what they themselves are guilty of.
    I can understand your point in the context of the overloaded word "fascist". But surely you wouldn't say these manipulative, legalistic little trolls are hyper masculine, would you?

  6. #20536
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    94

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    That's a good one. Where's it from?
    I was looking for that correct wording of "History is Written by the Victors" often attributed to Churchill, when I found the quote's true(?) origin here... Who said “History is written by the victors”? The origins of the quote.

  7. #20537
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikola Blagojevic View Post
    Let's not forget who couldn't get a UN resolution in 2003 authorizing an invasion of Iraq - wasn't Vladimir.
    I agree, and you know what, the administration responsible for that mistake is no longer in power. My point is that Putin is a repeat offender and will likely continue to be a repeat offender until... when is his term up? 2024? And because his prior terms have been "reset" in 2021, he is now eligible to be president until 2036? Sounds legit.

  8. #20538
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    951

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    They are hysterical about "fascism" and "hyper masculinity" because they know such forces are the only thing that have any chance of countering their manipulative feminine tactics.
    They are also hysterical about individualism, because it counters their claim to power as lords of the despotic global collective.

  9. #20539
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    49,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rkjohns1 View Post
    I agree, and you know what, the administration responsible for that mistake is no longer in power. My point is that Putin is a repeat offender and will likely continue to be a repeat offender until... when is his term up? 2024? And because his prior terms have been "reset" in 2021, he is now eligible to be president until 2036? Sounds legit.
    Do you think we're all great big fans of Comrade Putin?

    I guess you voted for Biden.

  10. #20540
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,769

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I can understand your point in the context of the overloaded word "fascist". But surely you wouldn't say these manipulative, legalistic little trolls are hyper masculine, would you?
    I was referring to the fascist part of your quote. The pussification of the population is a basic population control method.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •