starting strength gym
Page 2059 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 10591559195920092049205720582059206020612069210921592559 ... LastLast
Results 20,581 to 20,590 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It’s clearly not fair that people without student loans pay less for student loans than people with student loans. What did you go to college for? To get stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    What did you go to college for? To get stupid?
    For free.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Nobody does analysis, are you insane? You can’t really analyze Putin from his words or public appearances, because it is completely clear they he had high level coaching in not actually revealing any emotions. He seems very good at that. He may have even written the manual on it. The best thing you can say is that he is intelligent.

"They" also have analyzed that Putin wants to stay in power at all costs, and this is why he is BAD, and needed to have NATO installed at his doorstep, and NGOs set up in his country, to be color-revolutionized.

Which, it is become clearer by the day, is what happened to Trump, a color revolution occurred with no blood spilled or political prisoners punished - by the then-POTUS, that is! If someone as BAD as Trump, almost as bad as the Rooskie dictator Putin, gained such broad, racially and economically different support, isn't it at least possible that Putin has that level, too?

But all that Trump, the leader being ousted, did was whine about the International Rules-Based Order and let his supporters become political prisoners, doing nothing while whining, whereas Putin takes preemptive action against the journalists and Navalny's of his domestic world, and refuses to allow himself to become Ghaddafi'ed, or his people Libya'd, on the international stage.

Yes, Putin is very, very BAD; he does not play along in the sandbox, and we, the global hegemon, do not like this at all.

I'm having trouble understanding your thoughts-
    What exactly was your point about Putin's motives and Westerners correctly or disingenuously representing them, Jovan? That he is too intelligently sly for us to know what he is really up to?

I'm very happy that I don't have kids to raise
    Well you do really, 90% of the recipients of your training and words of wisdom are here listening and reading what you say. So, not biological,but your "kids" anyway. You have a great responsibility for which one day you will have to give account for.

I guess you're past the point of being able to learn anything new, wal. Everything for you is a matter of Faith, not reason. I suppose it gets you to Heaven, but it makes you hard to talk to.
    Mark if I was beyond the point I would not be here still. Faith?, well did I not come to you to learn strength training and put into practice what you teach? That took some faith and it worked.

Don't you remember the phrase "When one teaches two learn" ? Come on Mark, your still not that old you cannot learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    I'm having trouble understanding your thoughts-
    What exactly was your point about Putin's motives and Westerners correctly or disingenuously representing them, Jovan? That he is too intelligently sly for us to know what he is really up to?
    Oh, I didn't really have a point. I was trying to be fairly literal. The two things you can reasonably say about Putin is that he is obviously intelligent and well trained. You can say this without any major doubts. But you can't really say anything else, pretending to be able to analyze a guy that well trained in not showing emotion is just pretense. I guess a lot of it is people attributing to Putin what they find lacking in their own lives or their own leaders or whatever, which is why you get he PUTIN BAD thing. Personally, I think he might be good company for a beer or ten.

I'm very happy that I don't have kids to raise
    I've said the same thing several times over the past few years. I can't imagine allowing my child to have a mask forced on their face and having their teachers tell them they are evil because they are white. Thank God I don't have to deal with that kind of madness. Frankly, kind of looking forward to when I naturally exit this toilet dimension.

Denninger nails it:Regime Change.... in Russia? in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

Now Biden has stated that it is our intention to inflict the same outcome on Russia.

WARSAW, Poland (AP) — President Joe Biden on Saturday dramatically escalated his rhetoric against Vladimir Putin, calling for the Russian leader to be removed because of his brutal invasion of Ukraine.

“For God’s sake, this man cannot remain in power.,” Biden’s said at the very end of a speech in Poland’s capital that served as the capstone on a four-day trip to Europe.

Really?

Now we deign to ourselves the right to remove a nuclear power's leader and denude its government?

What has Putin argued was the goal of The United States and NATO all along, starting with the lies put forward during the integration process of Germany, we have now confirmed as official US policy?

To destroy Russia -- erase it as a nation and replace its government with one fashioned after our ideals.

We have called this claim of Putin's propaganda, and claimed that was not our goal, nor that of the Western Nations, including but not limited to NATO and the remainder of Europe.

President Biden just admitted that Putin not only as not publishing propaganda now he was never wrong; the Russian premise, that our actions from 2004 forward when we admitted former Soviet satellites to NATO, was indeed to destroy Russia's government and Russian national identity.
    I'm sorry everyone, but we are the baddies here, not Putin.

His handlers walked that back soon after. But that too is meaningless.

starting strength coach development program
    Everything he says is meaningless. Why they let him speak is a mystery. Keeps them in work, I suppose.