starting strength gym
Page 2092 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 10921592199220422082209020912092209320942102214221922592 ... LastLast
Results 20,911 to 20,920 of 30208

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    "System Pig"? I often find that folk who cannot understand or tolerate other viewpoints resort to either insults or "language" because they have no answer, they threaten and all from the hidy hole of anonymity with a pseudo name behind a screen of death.

Mr causal the only tangle is in your mind and you simply do not understand medical procedures. The father wants to give the kidney but because he is a JW, Christian Scientist, Mormon, or some other strange sect he will not budge and has put his own son in danger, that is nasty.
    I think you might be a system pig, too wal. Although you are a lot more complicated and interesting than the rank troll.

And yes, I absolutely do not tolerate the viewpoint of system pigs. That's why I call them system pigs. Tolerance is what got us in this mess. Fuck tolerance. We need a revival of intolerance.

Inflation data: White House expects big price hikes in March CPI

Rip - maybe someone in your network should make a guide to surviving in an economic depression. How the fuck am I gonna gain 20 lbs to complete NLP if we are starving?

Quote Originally Posted by Sainame View Post
    ...But if the surgeon performing the surgery does, you still can't compel them to comply to your demands. That is the point...
    No, that is not even close to the point.
    The real point has been explained to you explicitly, implicitly and every way possible by several people.

You still choose to play the fool, so we will treat you like a fool.

Rip, did you realise that Sainame is an anagram of amnesia? Maybe this is why he doesn’t directly address your points.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post

If the father is prepared to undergo an operation to a remove kidney which would bring a risk of infection and other complications why not get the vaccine? OK it may bring with it some side effects, but at least the kid's life is saved. Do you have to debate about the medical community's requirements for transplants which may be unfair and let the boy suffer?

Travel to a second-world country where vaccination isn't required for the surgery and BOOM problem saved.

If said second-world country is in Eastern Europe quite a few other "problems" get instantly resolved as well.

Hell even a rhird-world country, esp. if you work remotely or can receive your retirement payments electronically already, would probably at this point be a step up.

A mass shooting the day after Illegitimate Joe announces new "gun control" Infringements.
    This Is No Coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Sainame View Post
    They are not enforcing "compliance", they are enforcing what they deem to be best practice for reducing risks of the surgery. If you don't like how this medical group practices medicine, go somewhere else. Yes, the fears of the surgeon may be financially related, but the father doesn't get to place someone else's livelihood at risk. I laid out several options the family has, 2/3 of which do not require him to receive the vaccine. Wal is correct when he is disgusted by the actions of his father for the situation. There appear to be a lot of fake tears being shed on the behalf of this boy, but yet many people on here refuse to accept that the father bears the blame for placing his son's life at risk. And yes, I referred to your tears as fake because you seem far more interested in using this boy as a political prop to enforce your dogmatic beliefs regarding the vaccination. How fucked in the head are you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You cannot be this stupid. Even most doctors are not this stupid, yet somehow you seem to be. NO ONE has advocated for coercing the fucking surgeon into doing any procedure against his will. You're getting on my nerves, and I'm not going to approve another post that blindly ignores all the previous responses. If that's all you've got, take it somewhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigredbull View Post
    Rip, did you realise that Sainame is an anagram of amnesia? Maybe this is why he doesn’t directly address your points.
    He doesn't address my points because he can't. But he provides a clear view of the Left. Repeat the talking points, no matter how much sense it makes, and no matter how many times they have been refuted, and always oppose the will of the individual. He's not a doctor, and I apologize to all doctors for making this assumption. MY confirmation bias, sorry. His last post.

Quote Originally Posted by Meshuggah View Post
    A mass shooting the day after Illegitimate Joe announces new "gun control" Infringements.
    This Is No Coincidence.
    The are very few coincidences these days.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by GioFerrante View Post
    Inflation data: White House expects big price hikes in March CPI

Rip - maybe someone in your network should make a guide to surviving in an economic depression. How the fuck am I gonna gain 20 lbs to complete NLP if we are starving?
    It's getting pretty goddamn insane. I've seen gallons of milk here that cost more than a gallon of gas.