starting strength gym
Page 2096 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 10961596199620462086209420952096209720982106214621962596 ... LastLast
Results 20,951 to 20,960 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Critical question: Can a black man be a terrorist?
    Better question: how much confidence does anyone have in this information?

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    The one that keeps churning in my mind has to do with the DNA testing craze the past 15 years.

I don't understand why anyone would volunteer their genetic code and pay for it, when it might likely just be another alphabet agency collecting data on We The People.

The conspiracy theory?

What if they're developing viruses or other contaminants that target people with a particular genetic code for depopulation? Bio warfare under the guide of a pandemic outbreak?

I guess we'll see.
    No doubt about it, the wests goons are surely involved in this and for the same reasons. They just can't handle the fact that they have competition from another country doing the same thing.
    China is collecting the world’s DNA and the reason is sinister: Gordon Chang | Fox News

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Not bad. They could do a lot with that data.
    My gut tells me it's probably more than 10%
    CDC Says 10% Of COVID Swabs Sent to Genome Lab, Raising Privacy Questions

Apparently, Juicy wasn't, and he's walking the streets because he said jail hurt his feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by UberBabs View Post
    Are you advocating that the parents should be required to give up a kidney to save their child? How about everyone with two healthy kidneys should give one up? How about everyone with a spare room take in a person experiencing homelessness? If only we weren’t so selfish all of society’s problems would be solved. Is that your position?
    No. If you read that piece from PJ Media you would have seen that the parents want to give a life saving kidney, but they refused the request of the hospital to take a cv-19 vaccination, that is a small imposition for the life of their son. I don't see if you are prepared to give a kidney why refuse a vaccination even if it is unfair, why use your son's life in a contest over religious beliefs. To have a cat or dog these days you have to get them vaccinated. If you run cattle you have to have them vaccinated otherwise you cannot sell them and you loose profit if you have sick animals. This is a human who's life depends on the parents not the hospital.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. (John 15:13)

(Mark Sorry I broke that agreement not to push the Bible stuff. You have my permission to kick me off the site)

The scenario you present does not exist.
    It is not a scenario, the boy's life exists up until he receives a transplant, if not he may die all over a confused belief that somehow the CV-19 Vaccination is the Mark of the Beast. But beliefs do take life. The JW's have lost children because they refuse to take a blood transfusion. Hitler's belief in the Third Reich (the new kingdom) killed millions same as Putin's belief in resurrecting the old Soviet empire is killing thousands even his own men. What you believe in can be deadly.

I'm pretty sure my personal freedom is on it.
    What about the freedom for others to live?

Your good girl Jenni your heart is in the right place.

It seems a lot of countries are pulling back on abolition of human rights, but then things like this bob up and I have to wonder if they are just gearing up for the main event. article led me to this substack on the pandemic treaty.

Apologies for posting this, but it made me laugh. Buy a Shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    The "not a terrorist" in NY today seems to have conveniently left his credit card at the scene of the crime.
    How polite of him.
    I don’t think it is terribly conspiracy minded to consider all the mass shootings these days as some kind of scam done for more sinister reasons.

Understanding ethnic disparities in involvement in crime – a limited scope rapid evidence review, by Professor Clifford Stott et al - GOV.UK

One might argue that this official UK government report factually indicates that Rudyard Kipling’s “The White Man’s Burden” was justified in its focus on savagery correction. Perhaps causality lies in the DNA? That a black man became President of the USA maybe tells us everything we need to know about extent to which racism can be credibly used as a cause and defence of law-deviant savagery in Western Democracies these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Reminds me of when my Russian pal Sasha, a fervent Russian Orthodox believer, explained to me that, yes, he knows about the split of The Church, and it went like this: (both arms pointing up together) there was the correct path, the true one, and then (one hand jolts off to the side) there was the alternate path the Catholics took.
    Yes, yes, the Heterodox all say this.

They’re wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    T
    Money ruins everything.
    FTFY.

There have been plenty of societies that have run without money, so money certainly is not needed to have a functioning society.
    Imho, it's when society becomes subservient to money, rather than the other way round, that you get into trouble, as I think any society based on neo-liberal values amply proves.
    What was in place until 1971 was not just the gold convertibility some value so much; capital controls were also essential to the post-WWII prosperity, and those were gradually removed starting from early 70s as well. Re-introducing one but not the other won't solve much; just look what happens in the Eurozone.

IPB

starting strength coach development program
    Idk, my dude, I tend to think this says more about post office work ethic than neighborhood crime rates.
    I can't speak for the workers at your post office, but at mine, they work hard and are even friendly. After the lockdowns started in early 2020, my post office went to Christmas rush conditions for the entire year. Instead of 8 hours days, the rural delivery drivers were often working 12 hours days. While technically it's a hourly wage job, in reality, it's a salary job, so they weren't getting paid for those extra hours. Many after 2020, quit, retired, or if lucky managed to transfer to a city PO. My PO has been trying to hire for years and has never, even with offering $19 an hour, been able to get a full staff and in the last year, has had zero applications. Finally, the PO transferred all delivery services to the nearest city and only provides window and box services. Don't know how that's going to work in the winter, as Rockfish Pass is frequently covered in heavy fog.