starting strength gym
Page 2108 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 11081608200820582098210621072108210921102118215822082608 ... LastLast
Results 21,071 to 21,080 of 30234

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    This is why "covid restrictions" limited gatherings of people in the home.
    Yep. And restaurants, bars, etc. The same thing happened just before 1776.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    ...Indeed, the manufacturer originally marketed their device for opioids and cannabinoids, and just recently pivoted to SARS-CoV-2.
    It's not ethical to deploy powerful sensors and algorithms without consideration of potential nefarious uses. Or informed consent, since the measurement's easiness belies its power.
    Have you taken an in-depth look at the device?
    Numerous challenging technical issues come to my mind that are not easily (or maybe at all) solvable.
    Could be another smoke and mirrors testing system that says whatever the leaders want it to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Yes, but the spirit of Charlemagne will rise out of the ashes and reinstitute the Fourth Reich, so we don't have to worry, do we?
    No need for his spirit to rise out of the ashes; Great grandpa Charlemagne lives on in tens of millions of us.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    They can more easily catalogue, record and influence your conversations if it is done electronically, rather than in person.

Vanguard Just Became the Largest Twitter (TWTR) Stock Holder. Here's Why. | InvestorPlace

The Disinformation Playbook | Union of Concerned Scientists

-----------
    This is an interesting laboratory to keep an eye on and monitor.
    The first question I have is. If the system can run entirely on "renewable energy", why is it so dependant on diesel?
    King Island

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    I agree, the limiting of people getting together was a crucial part of the operation, not just a mishap. I would say bars were the most important.

Good thread on the West's anti-Russian censorship.

There is no argument to be made that "pro-Kremlin falsehoods" lead to the harm of a single Ukrainian, or anyone else, in any conceivable way, even if we accept that what's being said is 100% false and 100% "pro-Kremlin". There is now no argument that it's in the public interest.

The closest you'd get to arguing that it's in the public interest is "Well the US is in a propaganda war with Russia, and it's in the public interest that the US win that propaganda war." But that means we no longer as a society care about truth or facts, only serving propaganda.

I'm glad you found this. An entire article about "disinformation in science" and not a single mention of either the pharmaceutical industry or Pfizer. It's an excellent example of exactly what it purports to be about. Is there a way to see how much the UCS has been paid by YouKnowWho?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I agree, the limiting of people getting together was a crucial part of the operation, not just a mishap. I would say bars were the most important.
    No it wasn’t. It was a consequence. Not strategic. Probably unintended. Certainly cruel.

Ukraine is scanning faces of dead Russians, then contacting the mothers [WaPo Archive]

The evil fucks are even sending pictures of the corpses to the mothers. Surprisingly, even the Washington Post can't help but recoil at this savagery:

The West’s solidarity with Ukraine makes it tempting to support such a radical act designed to capitalize on family grief, said Stephanie Hare, a surveillance researcher in London. But contacting soldiers’ parents, she said, is “classic psychological warfare” and could set a dangerous new standard for future conflicts.

“If it were Russian soldiers doing this with Ukrainian mothers, we might say, ‘Oh, my God, that’s barbaric,’ ” she said. “And is it actually working? Or is it making them say: ‘Look at these lawless, cruel Ukrainians, doing this to our boys?’ ”

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I'm glad you found this. An entire article about "disinformation in science" and not a single mention of either the pharmaceutical industry or Pfizer. It's an excellent example of exactly what it purports to be about. Is there a way to see how much the UCS has been paid by YouKnowWho?
    I'm less than five minutes into this website and my b.s. meter is off the end of the scale.

N.b., folks; these are the Experts (tm) that buttress the regime.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I suppose this explains it all.
    UCS Announces Incoming President Johanna Chao Kreilick | Union of Concerned Scientists
    Cambridge, Mass. (April 6, 2021)—The Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS) announced today that Johanna Chao Kreilick, an executive officer at the Open Society Foundations, will be its next president.
    And this.
    Jeff Bezos Announces Nearly $800 Million In Donations To Climate Change Organizations
    Bezos also gave.........$15 million to the Union of Concerned Scientists.
    Basically it's a Soros proxy that also gets funding from all the same culprits.