starting strength gym
Page 2109 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 11091609200920592099210721082109211021112119215922092609 ... LastLast
Results 21,081 to 21,090 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    No it wasn’t. It was a consequence. Not strategic. Probably unintended. Certainly cruel.
    Barry, you know I love you.

No it wasn’t. It was a consequence. Not strategic.
    You have no more proof of this than he does that it was intentional and strategic.

The UK doesn't even hide the fact that they have a team of psychologists in their "nudge unit" brainstorming how to manipulate people:

Government used 'grossly unethical' fear tactics 'like China' to scare public into following Covid rules, psychologists say

The idea that we can spit ball these ideas on internet forums, but teams of psychologists white-boarding a response full time are completely caught of guard by simple consequences isn't very convincing.

What do you guys make of possibility of impending foot shortages? Here are some opinions...

The Surprising Reason The War In Ukraine Could Cause Grocery Prices To Rise

Ukraine War Hits Farmers as Russia Cuts Fertilizer Supplies, Hurting Brazil - WSJ

Obviously, the left claims its all Russia's fault: Ukraine War Threatens to Cause a Global Food Crisis - The New York Times

Please Wait... | Cloudflare

If you have the patience to read a Long Ass Document, this report by the federal judge who issued the ruling striking down Biden's transportation mandate is quite interesting:

DocumentCloud

No it wasn’t. It was a consequence. Not strategic. Probably unintended. Certainly cruel.
    This is important. I don't KNOW anything, but I cannot stress how much worse things are if these were unintended consequences caused by the emotionally-driven tyrannical children yanking violently on the levers of power.

I earnestly believe they ARE incompetent, and it's safer to do so because you'll be planning around the more catastrophic presumption.

I don't know, but it sounds like one of the things Yuri warned us about 40 some years ago, and a page right out of Alinsky's playbook.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    This is important. I don't KNOW anything, but I cannot stress how much worse things are if these were unintended consequences caused by the emotionally-driven tyrannical children yanking violently on the levers of power.

I earnestly believe they ARE incompetent, and it's safer to do so because you'll be planning around the more catastrophic presumption.
    Can't find argument with this statement, but both things might be true at the same time; deliberate incompetence?

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Is the punishment for incompetence as severe as for malice? If not, this narrative is toxic as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    You have no more proof of this than he does that it was intentional and strategic.
    Finally! Well done. We are in violent agreement.

[URL="https://archive.ph/yASKt"]The evil fucks are even sending pictures of the corpses to the mothers. Surprisingly, even the Washington Post can't help but recoil at this savagery:
    That is war. It is just the same as using that technology to identify Ukrainian children blown to pieces. It is barbaric, but have look back in the Vietnam war when the US used napalm, about 400000 tons of it and when you get hit with napalm there is no face left to identify.

starting strength coach development program
    Is the punishment for incompetence as severe as for malice? If not, this narrative is toxic as hell.
    With the scale of all this, if malice is the cause, do you really think they will ever be punished?