starting strength gym
Page 2131 of 3023 FirstFirst ... 11311631203120812121212921302131213221332141218122312631 ... LastLast
Results 21,301 to 21,310 of 30229

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    What is the reason why things like photovoltaic panels cannot be a solution to have renwable energy and replace coal plants? Is it a logistical problem? Do they produce a different kind of waste? Cause on the surface, to an ignorant person like myself, they sound like a good idea.
    The question is why you would want to replace coal plants. The answer was always because of CO2 emissions. The fact that they convinced people is CO2 is a pollutant is one of the funniest things I have ever experienced. It speaks to what you said about school systems. They used to teach in school that plants breathe CO2, didn’t they?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    You’re concern is justified. Consider how wrong COVID modeling was, a relatively simple math problem, and multiply by 1 Billion. These models are getting better and the predicted severity goes down. Sound familiar?

There are Robert Malones of climate and some of the posts will point to them but I would
    start with Freeman Dyson, his math skills are considered among the best. Start at 3:30 or so.
    Carbon Dioxide is Making The World Greener (w/ Freeman Dyson, Institute for Advanced Studies) - YouTube
    Thank you for this lead Barry! It it has helped me in my nascent researching of this topic.
    Regarding modeling, Freemon Dyson says in the video that even Suki Manabe has mentioned that "models are excellent tools for understanding climate, but they are very bad tools for predicting climate".

Here is a talk from the author of the book Dyson was promoting in that interview. Cool It: The Skeptical Environmentalist's Guide to Global Warming - YouTube

I also found this short interview of another Princeton Professor of physics interesting Princeton physicist: There’s a ‘cult’ building around climate scientists - YouTube

and here is a couple of interesting resources I found that at first glance seem like good content.
    Watts Up With That? – The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change

Everything Climate – The data and the theories

On a similar note. Who hear remembers the Climate Gate scandal? Interesting to note, that these particular articles from the Telegraph and MIT Research Review could only be found on a web archive.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20091122...lobal-warming/

https://web.archive.org/web/20091207...354&bpid=24483

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    You’re concern is justified. Consider how wrong COVID modeling was, a relatively simple math problem, and multiply by 1 Billion. These models are getting better and the predicted severity goes down. Sound familiar?

There are Robert Malones of climate and some of the posts will point to them but I would
    start with Freeman Dyson, his math skills are considered among the best. Start at 3:30 or so.
    Carbon Dioxide is Making The World Greener (w/ Freeman Dyson, Institute for Advanced Studies) - YouTube
    Thanks for this. I'm pretty sure scientists like Freeman will be the new Montaigners in a few years, labeled as "climate deniers" just for being objective and stating facts or that they DON'T know something, which is absurd to say to a cult which claims to have answers for everything.

By the way, in the correlated videos I found this channel, which seems very interesting, full of interviews with remarkable people

Web of Stories - Life Stories of Remarkable People - YouTube

------------------
    El Gatos analysis on the Lancet preprint.
    danish study shows no benefit to overall mortality from mRNA vaccines
    -------------------

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    I was always taught (before schools stopped teaching) the Sun was the primary source of the earths temperature. Back in the 1950's we used glass houses to trap the heat from the sun where the various "greenhouse" gases and the biggest "greenhouse" gas of all water vapor contained in the glasshouse enabled plants to grow. Not all scientists lie.

Center on Climate and Environmental Policy | Heartland Institute
    I want you to read this twice, slowly if possible:

The Earth as a whole, is more complicated then a greenhouse.

The closest example, and what you should have used is a rainforest. Rainforests trap water and heat, yet the areas around and above rainforests are not. The area of affect only encompasses the area which the affect takes place in. The greenhouse doesn't warm the town around the greenhouse.

Watch what happens with Twitter and Musk. This is my point that the Neo-Marxists and their cronies and pundits are governing by inept chaos and seizing opportunity in an almost animalistic way. Musk is not a conservative, and that is to his benefit. He is willing to leverage his power and assets smartly, and he is rare in that he is presumably guided by his ethical and moral principles. He has outplayed the new religion, and wounded them grievously. They are vulnerable, and they will not-so-deftly lash out followed by a manufactured (and likely illegal) crisis intervention.

It will be obvious in the same way that the Obama-Trump-Biden contrast in leadership is obvious, and comes with the benefit that more people are paying attention than ever as evidenced by stock prices, polling and election results. Populism is just getting started, and we should ensure that we act decisively and without the moral failings of the authoritarians if we want to sustain the movement and remain aligned with what is good. Otherwise it devolves into tribal Civil War, and neither side will have anything good on offer.

You don't have to cheat to win. You just have to be smarter, work harder and speak truthfully as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Unfortunately, I believe the climate hoax will far eclipse the covid hoax in terms of the masses of sheep who will follow the propaganda and the agenda with sheer outrage and hysteria directed at us "science deniers."

Can't wait to hear the sheep telling me I "killed grandma" by driving an old Jeep with a gas guzzling V8 spewing out emissions into the atmosphere.
    Don't worry, SOLAR POWERED TANKS are on the way!
    Nato chief suggests battle tanks with solar panels as militaries go green

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    If the Democrats are smart, they'll campaign on splurging Russia's $300 billion, nearly one third of our annual budget deficit, on its various constituent factions.

If the Republicans aren't actually a uniparty in disguise, they'll promise to transparently track what will be done with those illegally confiscated funds. How much was the People's Wall supposed to cost again?
    If they're smart they'll give that money back to where it was stolen from, and pass something that makes sure it doesn't happen again.

It's the nature of Bureaucracy: Guess What? The Pandemic Is Back On! Thanks, Fauci! – PJ Media

And here are the top 5 stories on CFP right now:

Biden asks Congress for $33 billion more for Ukraine…

Moderna asks FDA to authorize Vaccine for children 6 and under…

Planned Parenthood is sending abortion pills to Ukraine…

Boeing lost $660 million on Trump’s Air Force One deal…

FDA seeks ban on menthol cigarettes…
    Sane people are not running this show. This is a very bad situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Wax on, Wax off.

Europe's biggest energy companies prepare pay for Russian gas in roubles | Daily Mail Online

Ukrainian Parliament Member Tells Fox News: "We Not only Fight For Ukraine - We Fight For this New World Order"
    Come Again? Ukrainian Parliament Member Tells Fox News: "We Not only Fight For Ukraine - We Fight For this New World Order" (VIDEO)

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It's the nature of Bureaucracy: Guess What? The Pandemic Is Back On! Thanks, Fauci! – PJ Media

And here are the top 5 stories on CFP right now:

Sane people are not running this show. This is a very bad situation.
    It's beyond my comprehension how sending billions of dollars to Ukraine has any benefit whatsoever to US citizens. The risk of global conflict right now makes the likelihood of a false flag event ripe for the picking.

Question is, who will pull the false flag trigger first, and who will be the victims?