starting strength gym
Page 2133 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 11331633203320832123213121322133213421352143218322332633 ... LastLast
Results 21,321 to 21,330 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Now, back to Life in Hell: Electric Vehicles for the Post Office

These idiots are willing to sacrifice the delivery of the mail on the altar of Fantasy Physics.

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    I note that his statement after getting his bid approved by the Twitter board contained the words "authenticating all humans".
    I noticed that the other day when I read that post. It made my Spidey senses tingle just a tad.
    And then he posted this (the attachment below) which made me a little more happy.
    The question I ask myself is, Am I being played?
    IMG-20220429-WA0000.jpg

-----------
    Professor Retsef Levi finally got his work into the "literature". He became vocal about this phenomenon over a year ago. And Just like then it was ignored, it will still be ignored now.

Increased emergency cardiovascular events among under‑40 population in Israel during vaccine rollout and third COVID‑19 wave.
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s415...oOzn-iFqDmE%3D

----------------

Pumping Stock? - Moderna Throws a Hail Mary Pass for Under 5s as Denmark Halts Its Vaccine Program

Dr. Naomi Wolf: "Ed Dowd [calls this] pumping stock before getting rid of it. Moderna is down like 31% in the last year... I have the sense that [their] request for an EUA for little kids is a kind of Hail Mary pass for market reasons before the inevitable investigation and regulation kicks in from the harms that we're seeing."
    Pumping Stock? - Moderna Throws a Hail Mary Pass for Under 5s as Denmark Halts Its Vaccine Program

Denmark the first country to halt its Covid vaccination program

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Before Erik's time. That's why I asked. The name "Greenland" was an early form of marketing.
    Erik was not the first to use hyperbole when describing a potential island for a colony. Australia (Terra Australis Incognita) was put forward by the English as a colony suitable for felons. As you would know the British were transporting said felons to the Americas till they lost the American Revolutionary War so they had to find somewhere else so here we are. When Australia had more free settlers they protested about the continuous stream of convicts. New South Wales was a prison state for about 80 years so we are use to lockdowns.

Now, back to Life in Hell: Electric Vehicles for the Post Office

These idiots are willing to sacrifice the delivery of the mail on the alter of Fantasy Physics.
    I believe a great Man once said "Good, it's important that people get what they voted for" as it only appears to be on a state level, let these states have EV's and the rest can have normal vans.

One Bank Reveals The Dismal Truth About The $150 Trillion Crusade Against Climate Change | ZeroHedge

Bank of America comes clean:

Last week, Bank of America sparked a firestorm of reaction amid both the pro and contra climate change camps, when it published one of its massive "Thematic Research" tomes, this time covering the "Transwarming" World (available to all ZH pro subs), and which serves as a key primer to today's Net Zero reality, if for no other reason than for being one of the first banks to quantify the cost of the biggest economic, ecologic and social overhaul in modern history.

The bottom line: no less than a stunning $150 trillion in new capital investment would be required to reach a "net zero" world over 30 years - equating to some $5 trillion in annual investments - and amounting to twice current global GDP.

Needless to say, the private sector has nowhere near the capital required to complete this investment which is why Bank of America generously estimate that all or parts of the bill would have to be footed by central banks in the form of tens of trillions in QE. And since QE is essentially debt monetization, and since $150 trillion in new debt would have devastating consequences on the economy, BofA was kind enough to share its calculation of just how inflationary this billionaire pet project would be: the "full monetization" scenario, where central banks inject $5 trillion in liquidity every year via QE for 30 years, would result in incremental 3% of inflation for a good decade. This is inflation over and above whatever is already coming down the pipeline.
    But no one is allowed to question the premise.

Climate change (global warming) as an existential threat predates COVID. It was the successful proving grounds for “follow the science”. Climate hysteria ENABLED the Covid response debacle.

If you look close enough, and with an open mind, both global warming and Covid share the need for undoing the “sin” of racial and societal status discrimination. One size fits all follows better safe than sorry. For those of you that fear real financial reparations for historic injustice, you are too late.

Think about this for a minute: Weapons Shipments to Ukraine: “The Closet is Bare” - The Lid

Lawmakers sound the alarm over a protracted war in Ukraine. The weapons shipments to the war-torn country have cut into the Pentagon’s stockpile of Javelin anti-tank missiles and Stinger anti-aircraft missiles by about 1/3. They need to be replaced and soon, according to officials.
    WE are shipping war materiel to the Ukraine. Remember the Lusitania? Denninger does: We Are Now At War With Russia in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

Good God, I hope everyone in Congress recognizes what this bill, which apparently has now passed and Biden will sign it (seeing as he asked for it directly), means.

Let's recap. Per our Constitution the military is under civilian control. That is, the actions of the military, including weapons used by same or suitable for same, are under the control of Congress and The Executive.

Congress must authorize anything that leads to expense, and such must come from The House. Again, this is basic Constitution stuff.

Now Congress has explicitly authorized, and Biden will sign, this bill that specifically permits the transfer to Ukraine of basically anything other than nuclear material. Seriously folks -- that's the only real exception found in the referenced definition.

By agreeing to provide direct weaponry that can be and will be used in the waging of war by one of the two parties to same we have entered the conflict. That our GIs are not directly there is of no consequence. This is no different than shipping arms to Britain during WWI in the Lusitania or the lend-lease provisions in early WWII that ultimately led us to get involved there in Europe. Indeed Pelosi directly referenced those early WWII provisions indicating that she knows damn well the implications of what Congress just did.

In fact it was lend-lease of March 1941 that led Hitler to come after the United States; we had entered the war as a belligerent by officially agreeing to supply war material to Britain.
    These are the consequences of believing state media propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    I noticed that the other day when I read that post. It made my Spidey senses tingle just a tad.
    And then he posted this (the attachment below) which made me a little more happy.
    The question I ask myself is, Am I being played?
    IMG-20220429-WA0000.jpg
    The dynamic reminds me a lot of Trump. I think we are both being played and appeased simultaneously. "Authenticating all humans" is to Elon Musk what "Take the guns first, then go through due process later" was to Trump.

The way I look at is this: we forced this change of guard, so we should celebrate it, but it would be foolish to fall into the trap of believing the "chosen one" has arrived. If someone became this successful within the current system, it would be crazy not to be suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Climate change (global warming) as an existential threat predates COVID. It was the successful proving grounds for “follow the science”. Climate hysteria ENABLED the Covid response debacle.

If you look close enough, and with an open mind, both global warming and Covid share the need for undoing the “sin” of racial and societal status discrimination. One size fits all follows better safe than sorry. For those of you that fear real financial reparations for historic injustice, you are too late.
    The eschatology of the new secular religion, but instead of faith in the end of days, a new heavens and new earth, they are determined to create it all themselves. Tikkun olam on crack. That has been evident for a while, but the part I really didn't expect was anointing a lifelong criminal and drug addict named George Floyd as their inverted messiah.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    The eschatology of the new secular religion, but instead of faith in the end of days, a new heavens and new earth, they are determined to create it all themselves. Tikkun olam on crack. That has been evident for a while, but the part I really didn't expect was anointing a lifelong criminal and drug addict named George Floyd as their inverted messiah.
    Anti-Christ may not be one man, but the spirit that motivates many men.

starting strength coach development program
    Think about this for a minute: Weapons Shipments to Ukraine: “The Closet is Bare” - The Lid

WE are shipping war materiel to the Ukraine. Remember the Lusitania? Denninger does: We Are Now At War With Russia in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

These are the consequences of believing state media propaganda.
    Here's an important fact I was not aware of earlier: high-grade and aircraft-grade alloys, both steel and aluminum, are becoming unavailable very rapidly. As in "no quote available" -unavailable. There is no stainless and aluminum alloy in the market right now.

And these fucking morons sent a large part of our weapons inventory to the Ukraine, a blatant provocative act of war against Russia, knowing that they cannot replace that inventory. Please tell me I'm wrong. I'd love to be wrong.