starting strength gym
Page 2140 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 11401640204020902130213821392140214121422150219022402640 ... LastLast
Results 21,391 to 21,400 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Disinformation Governance Board - Wikipedia

This is the Wikipedia page to your new ministry of truth.
    When are you guys taking up arms against this shit?

News from Italy
    Starting from May 1st, the green pass is gone, I would say technically suspended, I don't believe they actually erased it from the law, it's just not mandatory...for now.
    Plus masks will have to be put on only on public transportation of any kind, in hospitals and indoor events or cinemas.
    Oh, and schools too. But not universities, although they are trying to force them anyway.
    Can you guess the logic here?

Anyway, people are predictably still wearing masks anyway, even outside.
    I knew this shit was gonna stick no matter what the law said. These people are feeling resentful that they don't get to dictate others around anymore or be on the "right" side. They are now realizing how useless their efforts were and envious of unvaxxed people, or maybe just convincing themselves that this is all thanks to their contribution. Can you imagine being in that person's head?

Also, who is going to pay back all those people, including myself, who lost their job because of these moronic rules? Or have been discriminated and hated for 2 years? Being thrown off of public transportation (which can still happen by the way)?
    People are so delusional, that they'll sit in a fully packed restaurant where no one has a mask on and be fine with it, but if they see someone in a half empty train wagon, being thrown off by the police for not wearing a mask, they think it makes complete sense.

The left just illegally leaked a draft Supreme Court opinion on Roe v wade. Regardless of abortion issues, isnt this the nuclear preemptive strike (or Hail Mary) for the 2022 election cycle?

Is the right going to fuck this up (e.g. appeal to the “my pillow” types) or will they drive a stake in leftist corruption?

How come none of the wise profits here or elsewhere saw this obvious play coming?

Oh good now all the forced vaccination people are out telling me that killing a baby is a decision between them and their doctor and birthing people are now women again, whatever a woman is since I'm not a biologist.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Anyway, people are predictably still wearing masks anyway, even outside.
    I knew this shit was gonna stick no matter what the law said. These people are feeling resentful that they don't get to dictate others around anymore or be on the "right" side. They are now realizing how useless their efforts were and envious of unvaxxed people, or maybe just convincing themselves that this is all thanks to their contribution. Can you imagine being in that person's head?
    It takes some time from when the mandate is dropped to when people actually stop wearing masks. How long depends on how hard people fell for the scam, and Italians fell for it hard, but I don’t expect masks to stick around for more than a month. Maybe two.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    When it really gets going, they will fund and encourage people to hunt private rural land owners. They did with the Kulaks, they're doing it now with white South African farmers, and they are salivating at the thought of doing it to Heritage Americans.

Hundreds of Sailors Being Moved Off Carrier After Surge of Suicides, Captain Tells Crew - Military.com

This almost has an "Event Horizon" feel to it. A lot of these suicidal and unexplained soldier death stories are popping up these days, and I get the impression that US soldier morale might be at an all time historical low. Those white southern boys everyone hates might be the only thing still holding it together.

BREAKING: Supreme Court Votes to END Roe v Wade in DRAFT OPINION by Justice Samuel Alito Leaked to Press

Maybe they decided to allow conservatives their favorite social issue in order to (at least temporarily) appease and pacify them, in the hopes that they won't notice how hard they are being raped in other ways.

Maybe the 2nd Civil War will be "about abortion" the same way the 1st one was "about slavery".
    They're not doing this to "appease and pacify" conservatives. They're deliberately stoking up anger and hatred toward the other side based on a historically controversial issue. They're undermining the supreme court's process. And they are doing it right before midterms, because they realize they are about to get their asses kicked.

This is the same reason that they released 100 million barrels from the strategic oil reserve - to keep gas prices temporarily from going up for 3 months, to help in the midterms as well.

This is the same that they are talking about forgiving student loans - right before midterms - to look good and persuade younger voters that they are our friend.

There's probably more I'm not thinking of. I'm not buying any of it.

I am noticing a lot of ugly inner city motherfuckers and antifa types walking around in Black Lives Matter shirts the past week.
    At least they still won't look me in the eye.
    Are we gearing up for another round of pre-election riots and election fraud?

When it really gets going, they will fund and encourage people to hunt private rural land owners. They did with the Kulaks, they're doing it now with white South African farmers, and they are salivating at the thought of doing it to Heritage Americans.
    A lot of would-be lynch mobs are going to disappear into the wilderness and never come back in that case.

BREAKING: Supreme Court Votes to END Roe v Wade in DRAFT OPINION by Justice Samuel Alito Leaked to Press

Maybe they decided to allow conservatives their favorite social issue in order to (at least temporarily) appease and pacify them, in the hopes that they won't notice how hard they are being raped in other ways.

Maybe the 2nd Civil War will be "about abortion" the same way the 1st one was "about slavery".
    I suspect the "leak" is a ploy to drum up voter support for the midterms. The democrat core gets fired up about even the hint of someone maybe not having access to an abortion anywhere in the country. They're also dumb enough to believe voting democrats into congress will somehow reverse a supreme court decision. I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to not even be real, although I'd hope the court would come forward to say so if that were the case as soon as possible.

The Israeli Ministry of Disease taking yet another page from Goebbels playbook.
    Israel Health Ministry attacks study, avoiding public debate | America'''s Frontline Doctors

Wh

Nothing is a coincidence.
    Chuck Schumer suggests Supreme Court packing is back on the table… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

starting strength coach development program
    The timing of this RvW SCOTUS decision 6 months before midterms isn't suspicious at all, is it?

I guess the division campaigns were losing steam so time to stoke the fires and burn the country down with riots all summer long.

---------------------------------------------

Dennis the menace looks pretty pissed off, maybe it's gonna go get itself a beer?

Just Elizabeth Warren LOSING her mind....??? - YouTube