starting strength gym
Page 2143 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 11431643204320932133214121422143214421452153219322432643 ... LastLast
Results 21,421 to 21,430 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    The left just illegally leaked a draft Supreme Court opinion on Roe v wade. Regardless of abortion issues, isnt this the nuclear preemptive strike (or Hail Mary) for the 2022 election cycle?

Is the right going to fuck this up (e.g. appeal to the “my pillow” types) or will they drive a stake in leftist corruption?

How come none of the wise profits here or elsewhere saw this obvious play coming?
    How do you know this? Perhaps the right illegally leaked the draft Supreme Court opinion on Roe v Wade to lock in the ruling. Can you imagine the outrage if one or more of the conservative judges changed their opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    It is a numbers game. For instance, where I live, most people simply never fell for it, so an outdoor mask mandate was never implemented. The indoor mandate was dropped a month ago. In the first week you could see some believers still sticking to their masks, but since they were in such a clear minority, they were ashamed and dropped them in the second week. The media is still trying to drum up masks, but they can’t fight critical mass.
    Eastern Europeans are a different breed. You guys just think differently. So you can not extrapolate to other European countries such as Italy or more cosmopolitan societies and countries.

Quote Originally Posted by rkjohns1 View Post
    How do you know this? Perhaps the right illegally leaked the draft Supreme Court opinion on Roe v Wade to lock in the ruling. Can you imagine the outrage if one or more of the conservative judges changed their opinion?
    I don’t know. It could have leaked from anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Eastern Europeans are a different breed. You guys just think differently. So you can not extrapolate to other European countries such as Italy or more cosmopolitan societies and countries.
    You mean societies full of pussies. This is likely true.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    I don’t mean to be rude but how do you think you will fare better than South Africans? Who have to turn their homes into fortified compounds and frequently undergo attacks at night.
    Anyone that comes for you in your home will have the advantage of numbers and surprise. And they always have the option of just burning it down Waco style.
    Unless entire towns and communities start mobilizing like what happened in South Africa recently, there’s not much else you can do as a single household. The logistics and strategic situation is against you.
    I wasn't talking about me. There are an impressive number of people in this country whose chief hobby is being prepared for everything to go to hell. As for logistics and strategy, you think the people in charge have a mind for either, after seeing what happened in Afghanistan and what is currently happening in Ukraine? Everyone who could sort that shit out probably got fired because they didn't post pronouns on their twitter profile.

I'm stocking up on some more horse medication to go with my ivermectin in case my daughter is impregnated by a leftist.

After Ivermectin Freakout, Left Pushes Horse Meds For DIY Abortions

Just kidding, I wouldn't do that! Don't be absurd.

I'd just disown her.

---

Twitter warns of possible employee exodus before Musk completes purchase.
    If working at Twitter is such a personal and political issue to that many employees, it only shows how big the issue there is.

Maybe Elon can hire employees this time instead of crusaders.

Quote Originally Posted by rkjohns1 View Post
    Fair point, but there will be far more pressure and threats of violence from the left in the coming months directed at the so called "conservative" justices now that this has been leaked than there would be from the right to lock in the ruling as you say, so it's hard to imagine this would have been leaked from someone on the right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Australians don't really understand rural North America. We don't function as single households in such situations.
    Enclaves probably have a critical enough mass of numbers that you can have enough numbers that it is guarded 24 hours a day.
    But the response to that will be to call you a bunch of crazy q-anon jan 6th insurrectionists who are keeping kids as human shields. They’ll cut off your internet so you can’t get any messages out, the news will dutifully report what they are told and you’ll get Waco’d.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I wasn't talking about me. There are an impressive number of people in this country whose chief hobby is being prepared for everything to go to hell. As for logistics and strategy, you think the people in charge have a mind for either, after seeing what happened in Afghanistan and what is currently happening in Ukraine? Everyone who could sort that shit out probably got fired because they didn't post pronouns on their twitter profile.
    I don’t ascribe competence to the people in charge, which makes it far harder to predict. But they will almost certainly use whatever happens to their advantage.
    Mob of blm’ers storm an kill a household – expression of rage after seeing the Mcluskys go free, and the householders used racial slurs.
    Same again except a bunch get killed – Racist mass shooting that was started by the homeowners.
    Both outcomes benefit the same group who will use it to gain more power.

These guys are masters of the famous tactic of accusing the other of what you yourself perpetrate. Much can be learned of their agenda that they reveal while accusing the other.
    Scientific Journal Paper Suggests Making It A 'Federal Hate Crime' To Criticize Fauci.

I found this interesting tool.
    Abstractor, a front-end search tool that searches all released Pfizer documents.
    Abstractor

What I learned on my trip to the Ohio Statehouse

The First COVID Court-Martial - by Mathew Crawford

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Enclaves probably have a critical enough mass of numbers that you can have enough numbers that it is guarded 24 hours a day.
    But the response to that will be to call you a bunch of crazy q-anon jan 6th insurrectionists who are keeping kids as human shields. They’ll cut off your internet so you can’t get any messages out, the news will dutifully report what they are told and you’ll get Waco’d.
    You are an evil bastard.