starting strength gym
Page 2145 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 11451645204520952135214321442145214621472155219522452645 ... LastLast
Results 21,441 to 21,450 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Bill Gates Questions Elon Musk’s Goals for Twitter, Approach to Misinformation - WSJ

Bitch tits gates might be the most evil fuck in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Well, there is DeSantis, Noem, and Gabbard that appear to be patriots and support the constitution. But so did JFK...
    I’m Canadian, so maybe I should keep my mouth shut, but you better have another look at Noem. He’s definitely in favour of vaccines, and pressuring compliance.

Look at the giant muscular neck on the boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Kalin View Post
    I’m Canadian, so maybe I should keep my mouth shut, but you better have another look at Noem. He’s definitely in favour of vaccines, and pressuring compliance.
    Noem is a girl. You have at least mis-gendered the governor, and probably confused her with someone else.

Just saw this on SM:

Disney buys out Marvel, 20th Century Fox, Lucasfilm, Miramax, etc.

Leftists: *silence*

Facebook buys out Instagram, WhatsApp, Oculus, etc.

Google buys Youtube, Motorola, Waze, FitBit, etc.

Musk buys Twitter.

Leftists:

Robert Reich: It's called platform monopoly. It's bad for democracy as well as our economy.

Sarah Hoyt is so cool: Instapundit >> Blog Archive >> HOW LONG WILL WE BE FORCED TO STAND THIS VILE, PSYCHOTIC RODENT? Schiff: ‘Codifying Roe Isn’t …

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Noem is a girl. You have at least mis-gendered the governor, and probably confused her with someone else.
    Noam Chomsky maybe.

Noam Chomsky says the unvaccinated should just remove themselves from society

The level of propaganda we're forced to endure at this point is so beyond absurd.

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/stat...10171796676609

CNN: Law enforcement bracing for violence from “far right” following Alito opinion. “They’re closely monitoring social media chatter that suggests there’s a potential for violence against abortion clinic providers, abortion clinic staff, members of the Judiciary"

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I don't think we can, other than by straight noncompliance. Maybe we can hope for another Trump or Trump-like figure with the stones to pull us out of this arrangement getting into the white house. But the next inevitable stooge will pull us right back in.
    The fact that there are people that after yet again being lied to by anyone in government about a crisis, still think that they need this or that guy to solve things. You really think Trumps gives a fuck about anybody other than himself? Are you really hoping to put your life into that guy's hands and cheer for someone like him? When are you people gonna understand that it's all bullshit? All of it. There's no good or bad or lesser of two evils. There's just a bunch of scumbags fighting each other trying to get into a position of power over YOU.
    Sorry for the rant but seeing somebody describe Trump as having "stones" or saving us in some way, is just embarassing.

Quote Originally Posted by CFPeterson View Post
    It has been long argued that Professor Chomsky should have removed himself from society, but he has refused this simple request.

Intelligence and common sense, with the ability to speak simply in a calm measured tone about very serious issues:

The path Biden Admin has us on will lead to WWIII & nuclear Armageddon - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Intelligence and common sense, with the ability to speak simply in a calm measured tone about very serious issues:

The path Biden Admin has us on will lead to WWIII & nuclear Armageddon - YouTube
    Dream ticket: DeSantis/Gabbard 2024.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by CFPeterson View Post
    Noam Chomsky maybe.
    Noam McDonald was a Canadian man.