COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 2173

starting strength gym
Page 2173 of 2242 FirstFirst ... 117316732073212321632171217221732174217521832223 ... LastLast
Results 21,721 to 21,730 of 22418

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #21721
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    421

    Default

    • starting strength seminar august 2022
    • starting strength seminar october 2022
    • starting strength seminar december 2022
    I sent this video to two of my daughters, one with a 9 month old baby, and the other due any time now. There was a link to making homemade baby formula to be used if the mom has any issues with nursing.

    The link was blocked stating it violated "community guidelines."

    I thought this might be more than useful considering the current state of this administration thinking starving babies is just business as usual.

    Apparently, the algorithm disagrees with me.

    WTF?

    Introducing Food to Baby ? Transitioning Your Baby From Breast Milk to Food ? Dr.Berg - YouTube

  2. #21722
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    St. Joseph, MO
    Posts
    435

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is complete bullshit. The "other treatments" haven't been tried in severely ill patients, because the "other treatments" haven't been approved for use by the Bureaucrats in Charge.



    We don't know. Because the data is shit. As I have mentioned. It is very difficult to deal with your extreme level of obtuse.
    I'm aware that you do not believe the data largely because you do not trust the people providing the data. I get it that you don't think that people are capable of making the right decision when money is on the line. I can't say that you should not have that opinion because that has apparently been your experience. However, that's not been my experience. Remember that scientists are an arrogant bunch. Many would jump at the chance to be the first one to show that the paradigm is wrong. Many would rather be right than wealthy.

    I'm not saying that the data are perfect, but folks smarter than me have estimated that at the end of the omicron wave, about 40% of the country was infected. 200,000 death would give an infection fatality rate that is in the ballpark of the ifr of influenza in this population. Maybe they're not as far off as you would like to think.

    Although I don't really appreciate the obviously snide BS that gets slung in my direction, I must say that I appreciate you engaging in the conversation and I truly respect your willingness to allow posts that you don't agree with (iow for putting up with my obtuseness).

    to answer a couple of other posts...Someone indicated that the VE against infection with the original virus was 60% but failed to provide a reference. If they're willing to point me to where it says that, I'm happy to look into it.

    I have watched the Kary Mullis video years ago when it was about HIV. His invention was ground-breaking but his concept of PCR bears very little resemblance to what is being done now. It is a bit like Alexander Graham Bell saying that you can't send text messages through a telephone.

    Shiva. You are well aware that you are misrepresenting my point. It's lame.

  3. #21723
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    48,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    I'm aware that you do not believe the data largely because you do not trust the people providing the data.
    I do not believe the data because the people providing the data are liars. This has been demonstrated so many times that we question your motives in sticking to your narrative.

  4. #21724
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Albany, Western Australia
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Greetings,

    Australian voting day is tomorrow and there have been ridiculous oversights where over 100,000 people almost couldn't vote because the postal vote system closed and then the phone vote for covid positive people didn't open until 24 hours later. They've changed it now to make sense after being threatened with legal action...

    Also we have the equally deadly as covid, monkeypox hitting our shores. But it's ok cos there's a vaccine for that too. I assume it doesn't work. When the WHO takes over in a few days I wonder what will happen. Fortunately our current government insists that if they stay in we won't be going back to lockdown and we have no mandates in Australia. Which is nice to know cos I thought not being allowed to work anywhere without being triple jabbed was a mandate.

  5. #21725
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    250

    Default

    Series coming out exposing The Great Reset:

    https://www.rebelnews.com/tags/great_reset

  6. #21726
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    His position has been neutral, not "pro," as far as I've seen.
    But you're proving my whole damn point, Jovan, just cause [Stalin] did [something "bad"] decades ago, that doesn't mean today's [Russians] need to grovel and feel guilty and beg for forgiveness from [the FSU countries] for their forefathers' sins.
    I donít see how I am proving your point. The Russians donít apologize for Stalin because they donít really think he did anything wrong. You seem to be projecting a lot onto the Russians, these things you talk about simply donít exist there.

  7. #21727
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post
    Shiva. You are well aware that you are misrepresenting my point. It's lame.
    How does your point differ from, say, this this SciAm article?

  8. #21728
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    1,865

  9. #21729
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Posts
    2,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Grantham View Post

    I get it that you don't think that people are capable of making the right decision when money is on the line. I can't say that you should not have that opinion because that has apparently been your experience. However, that's not been my experience.


    .
    Just picking on this as an example. Do you agree with the idea or not? Or are you intentionally leaving an ensemble of possible answers so that you canít be accountable for defending anything specific?

  10. #21730
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,601

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •