COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 2186

starting strength gym
Page 2186 of 2186 FirstFirst ... 11861686208621362176218421852186
Results 21,851 to 21,852 of 21852

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar june 2022
    • starting strength seminar august 2022
    • starting strength seminar october 2022
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    How is it that you don't understand that all the bullshit associated with COVID was done congruently with the "case rate"? Does this really need to be explained to you -- that the activities in "response to the virus" coincided with the bullshit data that generated brand new waves of "cases" of the virus? You're not reading the article I just linked.
    This just isn't the case. I literally just provided the vaccination numbers, which didn't even start until half of the excess deaths had happened. Nor did mask-wearing mandates or lockdown orders come in "waves" that tracked infection rates. If you believe they did, please provide data. And I did quickly read that article, but it's so obviously not a reliable source of information that vetting all the claims it makes would take forever. Even I'm not willing to do that.

Just to throw some people under the bus: I'd be interested in what Barry and Shiva have to say on this topic. I disagree with much of what they write, but I still consider them capable of having a rational discussion with. And I suspect their take will mean more to you than mine.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by lazygun37 View Post
    And I did quickly read that article, but it's so obviously not a reliable source of information that vetting all the claims it makes would take forever. Even I'm not willing to do that.
    Right. Obviously. Your data is reliable, and mine is not. Because you are a Doctor.