starting strength gym
Page 2196 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 11961696209621462186219421952196219721982206224622962696 ... LastLast
Results 21,951 to 21,960 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    We cannot be allowed to vote this November. What are they thinking about, being this obvious?
    I'm speculating wildly, but I suspect they know China is making a move to snowball with Russia soon, as in possibly later this year. They have no counter, and they know they are fucked.

It might be useful to keep an eye on private and unidentified jet traffic to New Zealand.

Quote Originally Posted by Vek View Post
    FWIW, thanks to your counterparts in Uvalde, in order for you to prevent "letting random people enter a scene" without your say-so, you'll be shooting dads in the back, and/or you'll have your own war going on in the parking lot against parents and locals who care. Some damage control on your end may be in order here. The Uvalde LE personnel clarified a lot of points last week, without saying anything.

It's clear that you're not a bad egg, but I do hope you see what's coming.
    No. There is no objective justification for society to have nearly unanimously voted, by affirmation or nonparticipation, to foist their school security on police officers for decades, and then demand that you will act extra-legally everywhere because of the mistakes of one department. Or a hundred such incidents. We have degraded socially for longer, and we have demanded that our governments be in charge of the problems we created.

Fix. The. Laws.

It's my job until you do. If I have to detain people to secure a scene for officer and public safety, then I will. If you go in by yourself and get killed, I'll be stepping over you to do my job. If you get there first and shoot the bad guy, I'll shake your hand -- once I'm done securing the scene and assisting with the triage, treatment and transport of casualties and the investigative work is over. I'm not going to shoot random people in the back, either, but I had a very, very experienced gunny once tell us before a shoot house "Gentlemen, if you point a gun at me in there while we're live... you'll be going home in a box. I'm going home to my family."

He was absolutely correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    We cannot be allowed to vote this November. What are they thinking about, being this obvious?
    It sure looks like SHTF is within the next 5 months. They're not even trying to hide what they're doing anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    It sure looks like SHTF is within the next 5 months. They're not even trying to hide what they're doing anymore.
    I think it’ll take longer than this. They’ve been making lots of errors lately - their WHO treaty failed and they’re going to try it again in 2024 apparently. I think they’re getting antsy and rushing shit. More people are onto their shit.

With that said we do need to get the word out to governors and legislators that the fucking food plants are getting attacked.

The news here is that Africa is done being a colony and medical testing ground. Pretty big development.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Who is they? The left? All of them? Some of them? Does AOC participate in planning sessions? Does she get as many votes as Bill Gates? What are they doing?

You see what I’m saying. Tighten it up. Otherwise you sound like a nut job.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Who is they? The left? All of them? Some of them? Does AOC participate in planning sessions? Does she get as many votes as Bill Gates? What are they doing?

You see what I’m saying. Tighten it up. Otherwise you sound like a nut job.
    We don't know who "They" are. Anybody have any ideas?

They were in Greece on an island last week. All those evil people. That's the "they."

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    They were in Greece on an island last week. All those evil people. That's the "they."
    Not Davos?