starting strength gym
Page 2213 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 12131713211321632203221122122213221422152223226323132713 ... LastLast
Results 22,121 to 22,130 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    This is naive.

What do you mean by Woman?

Men, whatever that is, have abortions too. Or they should.

For equity.

Between indeterminate entities.

? == ?
    Sorry, I'm bad, or my bad, or whatever you say these days.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Abortion is nothing to joke about sir. Our nation's most important guaranteed right is in peril. Abortions not being legal in every state is very dangerous for our democracy.
    The whole concept of democracy is what's dangerous. Plus your, our, rights on our own bodies have already been violated. The law is not on our side, so find ways to get around it. It was illegal to not be vaccinated for a while, there are still plenty of people who didn't get it and managed to push through. Same goes for masks or lockdowns.
    Let em write whatever bill they want, people will find a way to do what they need to do anyway. Nothing is "guaranteed" as long as you have a government with people in power.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I wonder about the demographics of abortion. Since race is now the most important factor, what is the racial breakdown of women -- and therefore the children -- for abortion in the US?
    Heavily skewed towards black and Hispanic women: Abortion in the U.S.: What the data says | Pew Research Center

In the District of Columbia and 29 states that reported racial and ethnic data on abortion to the CDC, 38% of all women who had abortions in 2019 were non-Hispanic Black, while 33% were non-Hispanic White, 21% were Hispanic, and 7% were of other races or ethnicities.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Yes.
    It has happened before.
    A few probable interesting results of the new Holodomor:
    Well done. The more that is known to the general public about the Holodomor, the better.
    I have to plug a book about it: “Red Famine” by Anna Birnmaum.

Meticulously researched and well written, an important part of history largely unknown to the West.’
    The cause? Powerful central government who is willing to break the back of a population until submission.
    Cannibalism, mass starvation and deaths. If you read “The Gulag Archipelego” also read this.

(As much as I loved the book, the author is the same person who continually slights and disparages the Hunter Biden laptop as fake and lately as “not relevant nor important”.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyGun View Post

(As much as I loved the book, the author is the same person who continually slights and disparages the Hunter Biden laptop as fake and lately as “not relevant nor important”.
    I’ve learned to take individual works independently. Like separating artists and their art.

Naomi is a a world class communicator.
    ‘We Don’t Have America Anymore’—Dr. Naomi Wolf on CCP-Style Technocratic Authoritarianism in the US ‘We Don’t Have America Anymore’—Dr. Naomi Wolf on CCP-Style Technocratic Authoritarianism in the US

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Was it EVER true? Wasn't that written by slave owners?
    My take is that the delusional veil that americans have seen themselves throught for so long is now being lifted. There is nothing special about you, and I'm not saying it in a mean way. You are just people, most of which are dumb, some are good, and some are evil, like everywhere else. The land you live on doesn't make any difference in your personal freedom, in justice or in bravery. Everywhere on earth we have the same problem, civilians being controlled by a centralized mob made up of incompetent psychopaths (for example slave owners who talked about freedom and justice, not so different from killing millions by bringing democracy to the middle east and then denouncing Russia for invading Ukraine, or talking about safety and health while locking people in their homes and denying them healthcare, groups of people fighting against discrimination while openly discriminating and censoring everyone else, so on and so forth).
    Your "liberty and bravery and justice" has been obtained at the cost of millions of lives around the world to obtain resources, at the cost of your own health for the sake of money and technological advancement, at the cost of your own wealth being drained by the monetary and economic system your government imposed, at the cost of your education being dumbed down over the years to keep y'all free and happy, to do as you are told. There is probably some room in the history of the US for a moral highground, but in my opinion it's very small. Same goes for pretty much any country in the world. So I see no reason why slogans like that one should have ever mattered.
    I believe in American exceptionalism and will not stand to hear my forefathers slandered.
    I am extremely proud of their strength, ingenuity and inventiveness.
    They conquered the world and gave their children a prosperous homeland.
    Yes, we were the home of the free and the land of the brave.
    We are in a struggle for the future of our nation and have been for some time now.

I believe you are Italian; I hope you feel the same way about Christopher Columbus, Julius Caesar, Hadrian the Great and the Roman Empire.
    Rome was great; something to be proud of for thousands of years.
    Be proud of your heritage, be confident in your strength and we all may have a chance at defeating our common foes.

This is a fascinating little column, by a guy who was in up to his waist in the Obama Administration: PICTURE OF CORRUPTION - by Mike McCormick

So this airport photo occurs late in the afternoon of the day in which Joe Biden has met in his office with his son and his son’s Burisma board member business partner. And you will find on my Substack out there is a lot they had talked about. As they left that meeting, and this is what I had in my last Substack, Hunter and Devon Archer put on their calendar an immediate -- almost immediately upon leaving that West Wing meeting with Joe, it looks like sometime in the afternoon, about 2:00 on this April 16th, 2014, date, they set up a phone call for the very next morning with Aleksander Kwasniewski, who was sort of the head of the Burisma Holdings board. He was the guy who officially recruited Hunter and Devon Archer onto the board, although Joe Biden apparently had a lot to say about that process with Kwasniewski, who was a close associate of Joe Biden back in Joe Biden’s days in the Senate.

So there’s a lot of overlap here on April 16th with Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Devon Archer, Aleksander Kwasniewski, Burisma Holdings, and now here’s this photo of Barack Obama weighing in on Joe. To me it looks like Obama is trying to ascertain from Biden, you know, what’s really going on, Joe?

And I think Joe is lying to him. And I think Barack Obama knows that Joe is lying to him. And Barack Obama did nothing to further the inquiry. I think he sent Axelrod there in the morning to inquire about what was going -- what’s going on with you and Burisma? Because at this point in time, this is April 16th, Joe is about five days away from landing in Ukraine with a packet of American assistance, a lot of it going to Burisma Holdings.

He's basically going there to line Burisma Holdings’ pockets, and in the process, he’s enriching his son who is now as of April 16th, going to be named a board member. That’s what was decided in the West Wing meeting Hunter had with this dad. And then he and Archer confirm that with Kwasniewski.

So this is a significant event. And I think Obama was on to him. He knew something was up. He smelled a rat. And he confronted him in this weird tarmac photo.

That's why Pete Souza put it as a highlighted photo in the gallery. Pete Souza included this kind of dull and boring photo in as a photo record of this meeting. This is a guy, Pete Souza, who would have heard from Barack Obama throughout the day. He spent a lot of time in the Oval Office. He spent a lot of time near the Oval Office, hanging around with his photography equipment. He would have been on Air Force One flying up there. Joe Biden was flying on Air Force Two and meeting them in Pittsburgh. He could easily have had a conversation with Barack Obama, oh, man, I got to talk to Joe. I got to talk to Joe, and this is really getting messy over there in Ukraine.

Now this is all my theory. I’m theorizing. But I’m doing that based on my knowledge of the Obama White House because I was there. I was not on this trip with Joe Biden. This is a domestic trip, so as his stenographer, I wouldn’t have been there. But I would have recorded and done a transcript of his remarks at the community college event.

So this is my theory of what this photo signifies. Please support my Substack. Paid subscriptions are the best. The most paid subscriptions, I get, the more I can do more research. But free is also welcome. You're welcome to join and listen in for free.

Be ready for more to come -- significant events on the way about Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and their conspiracy to cover up Joe’s malfeasance in office. And that’s really what Obama and Joe are discussing -- Joe’s dirty deeds, and at the moment of this photo, Barack Obama is deciding to cover it up. This is the edge of a coverup. This a crime photo really.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post

There is probably some room in the history of the US for a moral highground, but in my opinion it's very small. Same goes for pretty much any country in the world. So I see no reason why slogans like that one should have ever mattered.
    Everything you’ve said is fair and should be contemplated daily. However, the US Constitution, winning two world world wars and the Cold War, basic science and engineering, to include the world largest share of Nobel prizes (mostly in physics), should also be contemplated. But yes, at least in my opinion, these factors that make the US exceptional, also make it deeply vulnerable to our own blind confidence and overwhelming ignorance.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Be proud of your heritage, be confident in your strength and we all may have a chance at defeating our common foes.
    Experience teaches us that dudes with this kind of rhetoric can hardly be counted on when the actual shooting starts.