COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 2241

starting strength gym
Page 2241 of 2309 FirstFirst ... 124117412141219122312239224022412242224322512291 ... LastLast
Results 22,401 to 22,410 of 23090

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #22401
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    49,208

    Default

    • starting strength seminar august 2022
    • starting strength seminar october 2022
    • starting strength seminar december 2022
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Given the bizarrely changing definitions of words lately, including "violence", I'm not sure I trust the government with this power. Really I don't trust them with much of anything anymore. Eugenics on the whole is another form of central planning, or playing god with a population. I have not seen any instance of any of this kind of playing god actually working out. Sure as fuck didn't with any of Marx's ideas.
    Given that "violent crime" can be easily understood as physically harming another individual who didn't have it coming as result of provocative action, if we decide to have a criminal justice system at all (as opposed to weregild), there is a way to determine a threshold for castration. It's not that complicated, assuming you want a government to run things.

    __________________________________________________ ___

    Let's get this over with: California in full Secession mode… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

  2. #22402
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by David.Lewis View Post
    They’re obsessed with controlling people’s lives in various ways because their imaginary friend who lives in the sky is easily offended.
    This is again an unbelievable reductio ad absurdum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    For those of you still speculating that the current situation must be due to incompetence or hoping that a global famine will be averted:
    Dutch Farmers Livid Over EU'''s '''Green''' Nitrogen Rule Block Border Between Holland And Germany | ZeroHedge

    The simplest, most likely explanation is not incompetence.
    What exactly makes you think this has anything to do with global famine?

  3. #22403
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    1,133

    Default

    I don't see Republican controlled federal government going any better for the Union of 50 States than the present situation, though laws may marginally improve. In many ways this is like the domestic call where one party is crazy and the other has had enough. Without them separating, and with no way to reconcile with crazy, it eventually goes badly for both.

  4. #22404
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    This is again an unbelievable reductio ad absurdum.
    Wrong term.

    The CEO of Pfizer just received an honorary doctorate from a top technical university. Meanwhile, EU regulators are unable to disclose his communications to Ursula von der Leyen, the EU commissioner, which secured a contract for 1.8 billion vaccine doses. The reason is that text messages are not considered "documents".

  5. #22405
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Savage cavewomen should have all had abortions because now we have a world of nothing but savages who live in caves, right? I'm not weighing in on the abortion topic because it's a debate that just goes on forever, but I keep seeing this "the wrong people will procreate more now" argument and I don't agree with that at all. We aren't all just constant repeats of previous generations. I will say I think it is a perfect thing to delegate to the states, and Roe was based on logic that was so tortured its torturers should have been tried the same as concentration camp directors were.
    Good points and I do agree with you that delegating to the states is probably the right thing. But while we are not just constant repeats of previous generations, the demographics of people getting abortions are from groups of people who have never in millenia of history formed an orderly society and their current societies are barely an improvement over thousands of years ago. I think you may be looking at the exceptions, not the whole, quite frankly. I say this with no joy or hate in my heart. I am just saying that on the whole when less productive, intelligent etc people have more abortions it probably net benefits society. Sure there is a risk of an Einstein here or there being killed but i) those are the exceptions not the total net effect and ii) would that person have even grown up to have an Einstein like effect given the circumstances? Just some food for thought - I get your point though.

  6. #22406
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    49,208

    Default

    And in its latest attempt to mock and alienate the majority of the electorate, the Biden Administration awards Megan Rapinoe the Presidential Medal of Freedom, thus relegating it to the status of the Nobel Peace Prize:

    Megan Rapinoe, Who Claimed Girl's Sporting Careers Aren't 'That Important,' Will Receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom – OutKick

    The Medal of Freedom is the highest civilian honor awarded in the US, usually given to those who have made “exemplary contributions to the prosperity, values, or security of the United States, world peace, or other significant societal, public or private endeavors.”
    Here's a sample of the rhetoric being used by the captain of the women's national team beaten by high school boys in Dallas:

    I just can’t understate how sad, and how cruel this is. I think the cruelty is the point. Because this is not pro-life by any means. This way of thinking, or political belief, is coupled with a complete lack of motivation around gun laws, it comes with pro-death penalty, it comes with anti-healthcare, anti-prenatal care, anti-childcare, anti-pre-K, anti-food assistance, anti-welfare, anti-education, anti-maternity leave, anti-paternity leave."

    This is not pro-life. And it’s very frustrating and disheartening, and frankly just infuriating to hear that be the reason that people are wanting to end abortion rights, and end this vital aspect of a woman’s — not only healthcare and general basic safety in this country, but her bodily autonomy, and the right to freedom, and the pursuit of happiness and liberty, is being assaulted in this instance. And it’s just incredibly disheartening.
    Here she addresses men. All of us:

    You are allowing a violent and consistent onslaught on the autonomy of women’s bodies, on women’s rights, on women’s minds, on our hearts, on our souls,’ Rapinoe said when asked what her message to men, as a monolith, would be. ‘We live in a country that forever tries to chip away at what you have enabled, at what you have been privileged enough to feel your entire life.
    This is in reference to a SC ruling that has absolutely nothing to do with abortion itself, but rather sends the matter back to the individual states, where the Constitution says it belongs. I have no doubt that she doesn't realize this simple fact. How this individual became so full of themselves is a thoroughly 21st century phenomenon. Keep it up, children. November is only 4 months away.

  7. #22407
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    423

    Default

    Leftist women are the primary cause of no peanut butter on the shelves, the current absurd price of whey protein, the destruction of the world economy, the ruination of much of the internet, and my brother not having a job since they didn't care about body autonomy just recently.

    I don't care about their human rights. Do whatever you want to them, especially Megan. Men nationwide should be nullifying the juries.

    Why they would be surprised by anyone retaliating is beyond me. The cause of the Dobbs case was the absurdity on abortion coming out of VA and NY. They fired shots, and shots were returned. Now they can go fuck themselves.

  8. #22408
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    ...What exactly makes you think this has anything to do with global famine?
    How The Netherlands Has Become The World’s Second Largest Food Exporter | by David Mcdonald | The Global Millennial | Medium

    The policy in the previous article aims to slash by 50% the amount of livestock in the Netherlands, which is one of the world's largest exporters of agricultural goods.
    It would substantially decrease non-livestock food production too.


    Quote Originally Posted by AFNick68 View Post
    Good points and I do agree with you that delegating to the states is probably the right thing. But while we are not just constant repeats of previous generations, the demographics of people getting abortions are from groups of people who have never in millenia of history formed an orderly society and their current societies are barely an improvement over thousands of years ago. I think you may be looking at the exceptions, not the whole, quite frankly. I say this with no joy or hate in my heart. I am just saying that on the whole when less productive, intelligent etc people have more abortions it probably net benefits society. Sure there is a risk of an Einstein here or there being killed but i) those are the exceptions not the total net effect and ii) would that person have even grown up to have an Einstein like effect given the circumstances? Just some food for thought - I get your point though.
    We may not be repeats of previous generations, but I sure do look and act just like my forefathers.

    Einstein came from an upper-class family; He would have most likely been prevented through contraception.

    Central planning in Marxist systems produces ever degenerating generations of people, because they do not care about merit; To them, humans are not individuals, but instead cattle or interchangeable cogs in machine, each one necessarily equitable to the next.

    Central planning would be a disaster for eugenics and would not produce a stronger population.
    Eugenics is supposed to be guided by only one principle: Encourage the strongest, most intelligent and healthiest individuals in a population to produce the most children.
    Decentralized planning is what we are looking for.

    In a society where people are nurtured and protected by the state in a way that allows everybody to survive to reproduce regardless of fitness, the bottom quartile of the population must be in some way prevented from producing many children, if the population is to remain healthy.

  9. #22409
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    How The Netherlands Has Become The World’s Second Largest Food Exporter | by David Mcdonald | The Global Millennial | Medium

    The policy in the previous article aims to slash by 50% the amount of livestock in the Netherlands, which is one of the world's largest exporters of agricultural goods.
    It would substantially decrease non-livestock food production too.




    We may not be repeats of previous generations, but I sure do look and act just like my forefathers.

    Einstein came from an upper-class family; He would have most likely been prevented through contraception.

    Central planning in Marxist systems produces ever degenerating generations of people, because they do not care about merit; To them, humans are not individuals, but instead cattle or interchangeable cogs in machine, each one necessarily equitable to the next.

    Central planning would be a disaster for eugenics and would not produce a stronger population.
    Eugenics is supposed to be guided by only one principle: Encourage the strongest, most intelligent and healthiest individuals in a population to produce the most children.
    Decentralized planning is what we are looking for.

    In a society where people are nurtured and protected by the state in a way that allows everybody to survive to reproduce regardless of fitness, the bottom quartile of the population must be in some way prevented from producing many children, if the population is to remain healthy.
    I have no doubt that this is how the WEF, WHO, Bill Gates, the Biden administration and every other western leader and elitist thinks. They absolutely believe they and their ilk are the strongest, most intelligent and healthiest people on the planet and the rest of us are the bottom quartile. This goes to show they are no different to us they simply have the means to put action to their thoughts.

    These last few pages of "discussion" have shown that everyone regardless of creed, political leanings or position in life thinks about other people in the same way, that my life would be better if everyone who I perceive as less than myself were dead or at the very least their chances of dying were greater than mine. Because let's face it the only competition for survival that humans have is other humans, if their were less of them then those who are left would have a better chance. That is how those in charge think and it's how the rest of us think too.
    They want us dead so that we are easier to control and they can have more for themselves and we want the same thing except we are not in a position to make it happen like they are. Hell the only reason most of us are upset is because we are the targets of annihilation, if it was say only China that was being subjected to the treatment of the last 2 years I can guarantee no one on here would give 2 shits as we would all be pleased that our competition was being wiped out.

    Now can we get back to analysing and discussing the real problem of being exterminated rather than being distracted by this roe v wade garbage.

  10. #22410
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    221

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by cmdrfunk View Post
    Leftist women are the primary cause of no peanut butter on the shelves, the current absurd price of whey protein, the destruction of the world economy, the ruination of much of the internet, and my brother not having a job since they didn't care about body autonomy just recently.

    I don't care about their human rights. Do whatever you want to them, especially Megan. Men nationwide should be nullifying the juries.

    Why they would be surprised by anyone retaliating is beyond me. The cause of the Dobbs case was the absurdity on abortion coming out of VA and NY. They fired shots, and shots were returned. Now they can go fuck themselves.
    People argue that abortion should be legal because young women are not able to make prudent decisions when it comes to their ability to reproduce, yet those same people would likely also argue that those same women should have the right to vote.

    I saw a meme recently, it was a photo of what may be described as a typical leftist woman, with the text "If you're right about that, then how does that explain my feelings?"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •