starting strength gym
Page 2247 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 12471747214721972237224522462247224822492257229723472747 ... LastLast
Results 22,461 to 22,470 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    This one might have been from the lockdown or vaccine mandate riots a year or two ago.
    I think this is recent. The other protests were in colder times, and everybody here is in shorts. I find it really funny how the Dutch government is always going around the world accusing other nations of not respecting human rights, yet their police shot at protestors two times in one year.

Telegram: Contact @craigkelly
    BASTARDS, LYING BASTARDS.

Remember when the Criminal Covid Cartel & their stooges was telling everyone,

‘’don’t worry about the increased risk of Myocarditis or Pericarditis from the experimental genetic vaccines, for the risk of Myocarditis or Pericarditis is GREATER from the catching Covid’’

I remember one particular segment from The Project making this exact claim, and dismissing the risk of Myocarditis & Pericarditis from the vaccine - actually laughing about.

Now we have the evidence it was all a lie

For now have a huge study out of Israel N=196K cases, N=590K controls, which concluded;

‘’We did not observe an increased incidence of neither pericarditis nor myocarditis in adult patients recovering from COVID-19 infection’’

This study demonstrates the Criminal Covid Cartel & their stooges lied and spread dangerous misinformation putting young males (especially) at risk. They are absolute bastards.

Study
    JCM | Free Full-Text | The Incidence of Myocarditis and Pericarditis in Post COVID-19 Unvaccinated Patients—A Large Population-Based Study

I wonder if The Project will issue an apology and tell the truth ?

Somehow I doubt it.
    Something is going on when Offit is raising issues.
    ALARMING: Dr. Paul Offit Says He "Felt Like the Fix Was In" by the WHO/FDA on Omicron Boosters During the 6/28 FDA Meeting

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    It might have originally been satire, but I think you're probably still correct and they're just having plausibly deniable chuckle.
    While this article was probably written with the intention of being tongue and cheek. One can not deny that this is a Freudian slip (parapraxis) of high magnitude.

Anthony Colpo’s latest:

Abortion, Vaccine Mandates and Canada’s Biggest Hypocrite: Justin Trudeau

Pro-abortion activists claim pregnancy termination is all about women’s health, but the data show otherwise. The recent Supreme Court decision has also confirmed that Justin Trudeau is not just Canada’s biggest w@nker, but also the country’s most egregious hypocrite.

Abortion, Vaccine Mandates and Canada’s Biggest Hypocrite: Justin Trudeau – Anthony Colpo

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Might not be that long, Barry. We seem to be dying faster these days.

If you can't see the pattern, that's not the pattern's fault.
    Well, with populations around the world being reduced by a rash of "sudden and unexplained" deaths, we won't be needing to produce as much food, will we?

Holland On The Brink Of Civil War – The Dutch Have Had Enough
    More on Europe,
    I spoke to a old Polish friend of mine today. he was telling me how there is a lot of talk about an eastern European block of nations spanning from the Baltic sea down to the Aegean and Black sea considering strongly about creating a block against western Europe generally, and more specifically against Germany and it's dictates. He also said to me that this idea is a US initiative.
    You have any thoughts on this Jovan?

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    It might have originally been satire, but I think you're probably still correct and they're just having plausibly deniable chuckle.
    I don’t think it’s exactly “satire” nor is it trying to say hunger is good. He’s aiming for the kind of argument popular here where an ill defined “they” is supposedly behind an unwanted phenomenon because they supposedly derive a benefit from it. In this case “U global elites don’t care about hunger because if it was solved you’d need to clean ur own toilets!” Kind of awkward, and suggests he is out of touch with those of us who do normal stuff like clean our bathrooms, but I don’t think it’s too different from other nefarious “they” based arguments in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I think this is recent. The other protests were in colder times, and everybody here is in shorts. I find it really funny how the Dutch government is always going around the world accusing other nations of not respecting human rights, yet their police shot at protestors two times in one year.
    Did you see the video of the Dutch cop hitting the blonde girl across the face with his stick? She was standing there talking to him, and he hit her right across the bridge of the nose. Very civilized.

Quote Originally Posted by newguyray View Post
    Well, with populations around the world being reduced by a rash of "sudden and unexplained" deaths, we won't be needing to produce as much food, will we?
    You see the pattern, Ray.

The Dutch don't appear to be fucking around like the Canadians did. Perhaps the Germans running the show in Europe again is not selling well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Woodruff View Post
    I have no doubt that this is how the WEF, WHO, Bill Gates, the Biden administration and every other western leader and elitist thinks. They absolutely believe they and their ilk are the strongest, most intelligent and healthiest people on the planet and the rest of us are the bottom quartile. This goes to show they are no different to us they simply have the means to put action to their thoughts.

These last few pages of "discussion" have shown that everyone regardless of creed, political leanings or position in life thinks about other people in the same way, that my life would be better if everyone who I perceive as less than myself were dead or at the very least their chances of dying were greater than mine. Because let's face it the only competition for survival that humans have is other humans, if their were less of them then those who are left would have a better chance. That is how those in charge think and it's how the rest of us think too.
    They want us dead so that we are easier to control and they can have more for themselves and we want the same thing except we are not in a position to make it happen like they are. Hell the only reason most of us are upset is because we are the targets of annihilation, if it was say only China that was being subjected to the treatment of the last 2 years I can guarantee no one on here would give 2 shits as we would all be pleased that our competition was being wiped out.

Now can we get back to analysing and discussing the real problem of being exterminated rather than being distracted by this roe v wade garbage.
    This is bugging me.
    No. this is terribly oversimplified and it's not gonna help the discussion for you to put words in our mouths. I don't want them dead. I'd love to see every baby born healthy to healthy parents. As a normal human being, I have every reason to want to see our species thrive. The only argument I really have is that I'd like them to survive on their own two feet like we did. I don't get a check every month for a baker's dozen of fatherless kids I spat out and plunked down for the TV to raise. I didn't use the government as a club to beat money out of tax paying citizens and all I want is the same consideration. I happily donate to good causes, but I don't OWE it to people. The government is a robber and I'm asking for the robbery to stop. It's quite a leap to turn that into saying I want them dead.

Personally, I agree with Jordon Peterson. There's a segment of the population that isn't fit for much of anything, IQs too low even for the Army, and we're gonna have to make a place for those people. It's a numbers game. They're gonna exist. Neither side of the political spectrum seems to have an answer for that. I know the left's habit of pretending we're all interchangeable and equal isn't working. My competition for survival isn't really with those people. I'm smarter and stronger than they are as evidenced by my lifestyle. We're not short of anything. Resource shortages are created by the government for their purposes. My competition is the government. (Which is why I'm suspicious of the ruling.) A big part of the problem is that we don't think like Gates, et al. do. We're normal people. We don't go around all day studying how we can use the government to force other people into what we think is best. We just want to live our lives and enjoy the fruits of our labor as we see fit. Which means we aren't always able to predict what wad of shit is coming at us from those control freak bastards.

They (Gates, etc.) believe they are stronger and more intelligent because they are playing a game that they set the rules for. The minute we take that structure away (i.e. limit government power) they will find out that they aren't all they think they are. The bar is low because the government put it down there for them. Our job right now, as people who value individual liberty and ideas like freedom and the Constitution, is to create parallel systems so we can cut government out of our lives thus limiting their power. They have only the power we give them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    They (Gates, etc.) believe they are stronger and more intelligent because they are playing a game that they set the rules for. The minute we take that structure away (i.e. limit government power) they will find out that they aren't all they think they are.
    This is why Trump had to be destroyed, and why they will not let him be reelected. In 3 years he showed everyone that our way works better and that their way has kept us under the heel for decades, and they cannot have that. This November is a turning point: if they allow a free and fair election, it will be a bloodbath, and the beginning of the end of the omnipresent State. So we know what to look for over the next 4 months.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Holland On The Brink Of Civil War – The Dutch Have Had Enough
    More on Europe,
    I spoke to a old Polish friend of mine today. he was telling me how there is a lot of talk about an eastern European block of nations spanning from the Baltic sea down to the Aegean and Black sea considering strongly about creating a block against western Europe generally, and more specifically against Germany and it's dictates. He also said to me that this idea is a US initiative.
    You have any thoughts on this Jovan?
    The Eastern Europeans are a joke. All this talk is probably an effect of feeling shame because of how much they bowed to the governments when they wouldn't let them leave their house. I don't even consider Czechia, Slovakia, Poland or Romania countries at this point, they are simply assembly lines for western European companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Did you see the video of the Dutch cop hitting the blonde girl across the face with his stick? She was standing there talking to him, and he hit her right across the bridge of the nose. Very civilized.
    Well, they are extremely progressive and inclusive.