starting strength gym
Page 2249 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 12491749214921992239224722482249225022512259229923492749 ... LastLast
Results 22,481 to 22,490 of 30208

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Something, somewhere will kick off global uprisings before 2030.
    If not in Canada, then in the Netherlands.
    If not the Netherlands, then in Britain.
    Once it ignites, it will spread like wildfire.
    It's not a coincidence that they want us all to be malnourished, demoralized, and full of estrogen.

The "safe and effective" narrative is falling apart

Arguably the most important discussion of the last 2 years by scientists who are top in their field and who have intimate knowledge of the subject regarding vaccines. Del Bigtree sparks up a fascinating debate regarding childhood vaccines between the panel of scientists at the Better Way Conference. Hear the opinions of heavy hitters such as Dr Malone, Geert Vanden Bossch, Dr Jessica Rose, Bret Weinstein and others on the panel discuss and argue their opinions on this important subject.
    EPISODE 275: THE FORBIDDEN DEBATE - The HighWire

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Something, somewhere will kick off global uprisings before 2030.
    If not in Canada, then in the Netherlands.
    If not the Netherlands, then in Britain.
    Once it ignites, it will spread like wildfire.
    Like Shinzo Abe, former Japanese PM, potentially getting assassinated?

Amazingly enough, normies are still unable to admit this. I think the most important part is this:
    The public is NOT permitted to know what is inside the vaccine. A FOIA to the British government confirmed “the full quantitative composition of all COVID-19 vaccines is exempt from FOI disclosure.” It’s important that the public NOT know the composition because if they knew, nobody would take it. That’s why it has to be kept secret.
    The same goes for the PCR and the antigene tests. It is like operating systems all over again, only now there are people dying instead of PCs and servers.

Sorry to have to ask this, but what happens at the mid term elections? I did a bit of googling but didn’t totally understand. Hopefully it’s a vote to have Go Brandon and Harris euthanized.

We have stopped vaccines for our children due to empirical observation and a total loss of faith. We are not alone as parents, and we are lucky our state provides for exemption laws that allow them to attend school. As parents, we would love for vaccines to be safe and effective.

They are not demonstrably so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Gleichauf View Post
    Like Shinzo Abe, former Japanese PM, potentially getting assassinated?
    I think he was actually assassinated. Depends on the circumstances, I suppose. Had he been in office now, things would be different. But the idiots running the White House demonstrated once again that their craven political ambitions know no boundaries:

WH finally releases Joe Biden’s statement on Shinzo Abe’s assassination — and it’s ‘perhaps the stupidest thing he has ever said’ – twitchy.com

Quote Originally Posted by Novax View Post
    Sorry to have to ask this, but what happens at the mid term elections? I did a bit of googling but didn’t totally understand. Hopefully it’s a vote to have Go Brandon and Harris euthanized.
    We elect -- and I use the term guardedly and optimistically -- all the members of the House of Representatives and 1/3 of the members of the Senate, every two years. So it's very important. They will have a lot of election-rigging to do, and I'm sure they're very busy right now. This is quite literally the last gasp: if this election is rigged, it's over.