starting strength gym
Page 2251 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 12511751215122012241224922502251225222532261230123512751 ... LastLast
Results 22,501 to 22,510 of 30185

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    NYC Shop Worker Defends Himself from Criminal, DA Charges Him with Murder | It?s All on Video - YouTube

The woman also stabbed Alba, but wasn't even arrested let alone charged.

I guess Dominican is lower on the totem pole of special people than blacks.

Marc Macyoung often points out one of the biggest determinants to whether self defense is legal or not is the local DA. There is a large mentality of "If there's a body someone has to go to jail" running through prosecutors. And they have more then enough time, money and laws to utilise to bring to bear on you. If the eye of Sauron should fall on you, you're life is going to get a whole lot more complicated. Remember the Ahmad arbery guys were investigated and let off before the media sicked the feds on them, now they're in jail for life. including the guy who just filmed it.

Absolutely… it’s better to run, not be there, or turn the other cheek. I hate admitting that but they have won on the legal front. You may get away with it, but chances are someone somewhere won’t let you, they have money to make and reputations to uphold. The current mask-wearers are just the surface. Imagine trying to explain to them that not all white people are bad, or that men can be smart…. can someone tell AOC what a ectopic pregnancy is. “Women will be forced to give still births” “6 feet,” “one shot,” “earth will be on fire in 12 years,” “no jab no job” “no jab no military benefits”…. Like what in the hell is going on…? We have come to the point where “you should have known not to do that in these political times” vs The Law. If you are in a major city and a privileged person tries to attack you… what will you do? The options are, simply do not go (recommended), run, or let them take your money and/or assault you. They have politicalized self defense just like they did medicine.

Just when I thought comedy could save us

Comedian Jim Breuer… Somebody had to say it… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

I turn on the Formula 1 race and see Lewis Hamilton wearing a mask surrounded by thousands of people not wearing one… it’s the narcissism I can’t handle. #teamredbull

The Nazi Pug saga draws to a conclusion; a conclusion which is that violent revolution is needed in Scotland as well.
    Nazi Pug - The Final Update

A nice summary of what we have been put through.
    Thread by @akheriaty on Thread Reader App – Thread Reader App

“Canadians will be there for each other” . God, I’m going to puke if he opens his mouth again. “ the budget will balance itself”.

Long, but perhaps one of the more complete pieces I've seen to date. It lacks quite a bit, but I think that only goes to prove how insanely complex the world is. Essentially, Dr. Peterson makes many of the points that I have tried and failed to make, but lacks my sense of urgency to harden every level or heirarchical order across all domains (except, perhaps, the federal government -- I'm undecided if that can be salvaged by itself) BEFORE true adversity befalls us. It must start with the individual, though, and it must include the morals and values upon which our previous successes we're found.

Only with renewed resilience, humility and a rediscovery of the need to observe and relay reality exactly as it is.

Russia Vs. Ukraine Or Civil War In The West? - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Steven Kalin View Post
    “Canadians will be there for each other” . God, I’m going to puke if he opens his mouth again. “ the budget will balance itself”.
    I think you know how we feel about Biden. I think lots of people all over the world have gotten real motherfucking tired of this shit.