starting strength gym
Page 2254 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 12541754215422042244225222532254225522562264230423542754 ... LastLast
Results 22,531 to 22,540 of 30196

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Our guy is not really there, if you understand what's happening. He wears the suit in front of the podium and tries to say what he's supposed to say (that hasn't worked well), but they are not his words. He has little input into this administration -- The Committee runs the show here. He's the puppet.
    Worse than post-Hinckley Reagan.

Our guy is not really there, if you understand what's happening. He wears the suit in front of the podium and tries to say what he's supposed to say (that hasn't worked well), but they are not his words. He has little input into this administration -- The Committee runs the show here. He's the puppet.
    It should be an interesting next six months.

The "committee's" woke virtual-signaling choice to install Harris as VP has turned into a colossal unforced error. Retiring Joe and moving Harris into the presidency doesn't seem like a workable option for them at this point. Maybe they are that brazen and craven -- who knows. If the plan is to replace Joe with the first female president, I just don't think Harris can be the choice. It would all but guarantee a loss in the next presidential election.

It will be fascinating to watch the next six months and see if Harris survives it. Replacing her will require the new nominee to receive a majority vote in both the House and the Senate -- meaning it has to happen before January or the Dems are forced into a consensus pick. So, who will be President of the United States on, say, Jan 1, 2024? Will it be Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Susan Rice, Michelle Obama, or someone else?

Not sure if this has been linked to:

The "safe and effective" narrative is falling apart

Nothing we're not already aware of, but it's nice to have it listed in one article.

Yeah. Our guy is less easy to figure. I thought the same of Trudope, but have heard rumblings of his inclusion on some list of “ influential young world leaders”, something to do with Klaus Schwabe, that makes me think he might be one of the shot callers. Ever heard of the “Homerization” of the male? His bumbling stupidity in public might be an act designed to make him more palatable to the modern voter, unlike his predecessor Stephen Harper, who I’ve always maintained was possibly the best leader we’ve had in a couple of generations, in spite of his faults.

Quote Originally Posted by Smyth View Post
    It is a true regency.
    Absolutely true, and you are the first one to use the term. Contact Bre for your free T-shirt.

She will ignore the court's decision. Watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    This is not an intended effect; It is not supposed to be a voluntary program.
    These people, blinded by hubris, believe themselves to be God's own hand on earth; They still believe they will vaccinate EVERYONE and there is nothing you can do about it.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/fJwHOJKu4C2U/

Eugenics is not their purpose... at least not for the general human population.
    Their goal is to eliminate the best and brightest; not encourage their procreation.
    Every communist revolution has first focused on removing any potential competition to the new managerial class.
    The human cattle are meant to remain cattle; why would you need a smarter, stronger, more independent cow?

In the same video, Schwab discusses the need for a globally controlled internet free from misinformation, extremist views and shutdowns.
    Coincidentally, of course, Canada has been experiencing internet outages recently.
    The video is down. But here's the problem, as we discussed before: Who willingly lined up for the shots? It was the obedient, the company men, the conformists, the 105s -- the sheep. I think this was their biggest miscalculation, culling the wrong part of the herd, the ones they need most.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_B View Post
    I guess I’ll just wait until the market is saturated with repos.
    You're about 3 weeks out.

Quote Originally Posted by Browndog View Post
    Not sure if this has been linked to:

The "safe and effective" narrative is falling apart

Nothing we're not already aware of, but it's nice to have it listed in one article.
    I think we put this up last week, but it bears repeating: The Media Lies About EVERYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I think they are banking on illegal immigrants here in the US, one of the chief motivations they have to drag them over here is to get them paying into social security. Even better if they don't wind up having to collect from it because they're still illegals. Social Security was such a bad idea.
    I think Social Security is only one of the big US government programs which is not bankrupt.

The video is down. But here's the problem, as we discussed before: Who willingly lined up for the shots? It was the obedient, the company men, the conformists, the 105s -- the sheep. I think this was their biggest miscalculation, culling the wrong part of the herd, the ones they need most.
    Here's a theory. If you want a useful slave class, and you plan to engage in the force needed to dominate it once selected, would you want a dumb, weak, gender confused herd of sheep you can do nothing with but feed? Or would you want a robust, useful herd of plowing oxen? In the modern world, that plowing needn't necessarily be physical, and we aren't very good for wool coats and meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Can you summarize his stance for us?
    That man annoys me; I don't want to watch him, even if what he says is right.
    He has enough popular reach that I want to be aware of what he says, but I can't stand listening to him say it.
    His stance seems to be simply a strong alarm on what Russia is really capable of. He believes they simply will never accept defeat, given the grandiose beliefs of Putin and some of its citizens, that this is not really a war on Ukraine as much as it is a Civil War in the West, as the title implies, because the West is destroying itself with idiotic policies (aka green policies) and oppressive governments (aka covid mandates), instead of actually looking for some kind of reconciliation with Russia, which is something we all need to survive in his view (some people are calling this view russian apologetic, simply because Peterson takes into consideration the thoughts and ideas that Russia has about us, which does not necessarily mean agreeing to them, although he seems to, and is a very smart thing to do in a war. Know your enemy). This is where he predicts some consequences that in his view are now unstoppable, like world wide famine, skyrocketing oil prices, possible nuking and he also mentioned China, which has been out of everyone's radar so far for some reason.
    He also mentioned something imporant from a human psychology perspective, which is "when was the last time some nation leader actually sat with Putin in person and not talk to him through a zoom call, avoiding all those important non verbal messages that happen when there is a live exchange?"
    He went into much more depth than this but I'm simply not bright enough to summarize it here after having watched it only one time.

She will ignore the court's decision. Watch.
    If she does, it'll be after November. I've read a lot of things about rumors that state officials are waiting until after november to pull some hinky shit again.

starting strength coach development program
    Another point for my theory: In one of your podcasts, you said your house is probably the "greenest" home in the greater Wichita area. Aren't you supposed to be the evil, polluting, nature hating right winger?

The sheep baaaah their approval of almost anything they are told, but almost none of them live any of it. They are purely consumptive units, and their uninterrupted consumption is the only thing keeping them docile.