starting strength gym
Page 2256 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 12561756215622062246225422552256225722582266230623562756 ... LastLast
Results 22,551 to 22,560 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    New York Nuclear PSA tells citizens what to do in case of an attack - YouTube

This is the most ridiculous shit I have seen on television in my life.
    Who the hell is still living in New York City by the way?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    If there is any part of Ukraine that ends up outside of Russian control, that won't even be a rounding error in the contributions that the US will propose to rebuild what's left of Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    From shortly before increased hostilities with Russia, another interesting piece of vaccine-related news that didn't receive much attention:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...putnik-russia/

Russia's Sputnik V Covid vaccine was the only major Covid vaccine that was not recognized by the WHO, CDC etc. as a safe or effective Covid vaccine.
    It is still not recognized as a mandate-compliant Covid vaccine in the western world.
    Has anyone seen excess mortality, birth or other related data out of Russia following mass vaccination?
    Info on the Sputnik vaccine (which is actually a Vaccine from what I read) from Jan of this year.

Russia's Sputnik V Covid vaccine was the only major Covid vaccine that was not recognized by the WHO, CDC etc. as a safe or effective Covid vaccine.
    It is still not recognized as a mandate-compliant Covid vaccine in the western world.
    Has anyone seen excess mortality, birth or other related data out of Russia following mass vaccination?[/QUOTE]

Italian Lab Study Finds Sputnik V Beat Pfizer's MRNA Vaccine Against Omicron - Yielding Higher Antibody Levels - Health Policy Watch.

Info on the Sputnik vaccine (which is actually a Vaccine from what I read) from Jan of this year.

You can't control them. They will not obey. It's an inherent problem that arrogance caused them to fail to consider.
    With current methods, of course not. The current methods are what are selecting them. But if you're planning on a complete restructuring of the world order, and a tremendous reduction of the population, you might have the confidence that you could. There are a lot of carrots. Quality of life would without question be much higher, once the fallout from population drop is over. Machines would do all the boring stuff. They would play on your pride and call you the "chosen". The lure of low population cities with access to skilled craftsman and artisans around every corner is a very tempting lifestyle. The trade off is you would have to provide value. If you fail to, you would be killed or twisted into submission. They might be very confident something like this could work. All you have to do is own nothing and be happy with the clean, depopulated streets now available to you. The people in charge are spiritual communists, after all, even if they're working in a deteriorating global capitalist system.

Note that I am providing a theory of what their potential plans could be. Not what has a 100% chance of succeeding. But again, what good are all those absolutely useless mouths to feed? Why would they want them? What value, other than obedience, do they provide? If I were playing a civ style video game, I'd definitely take my chances with the feisty, useful ones over the perpetual resource drain.

Why is Ukraine the West's Fault? Featuring John Mearsheimer - YouTube
    This is the lecture on Ukraine from 2015, mentioned in the Jordan Peterson video.

The causes and consequences of the Ukraine war A lecture by John J. Mearsheimer - YouTube
    This is Prof. Mearsheimer's lecture on Ukraine a few weeks ago

Might be interesting to some of you

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    What about choosing a slave class that would actually be useful makes no sense to you? What benefit do you get from a bunch of useless mouths to feed? Explain exactly why this makes no sense.
    If you have not noticed, the modern corporate slave world asks its employees to be:
    -Obedient
    -Docile
    -Unimaginative
    -Smart enough to complete the tasks, but not smart enough to ask why they are performing the tasks
    -Critical analysis and deeper thinking is discouraged, because the employee may come to a different conclusion than their superiors
    -Physical strength or health is actively discouraged

Slaves are supposed to be capable of digging the metaphorical ditches, but hopelessly unable to think or function independently of the slave-masters.
    A slave capable of revolting or supplanting the owners is the worst kind of slave.

Just to keep me off the internet, tell us about the Kalergi Plan....
    Von Coudenhove-Kalergi, half Austro-Hungarian, half Japanese, born 1894 to aristocratic families from both his mother's and his father's lines, is considered the father of the European Union.
    He created the political and ideological framework the EU still follows, including immigration policy.

He wrote a book called Practical Idealism, in which he advocated for a modern system of serfdom led by a ruling class of elites comprised of individuals from historically aristocratic families hybridized with leaders of the Jewish diaspora.

The book itself, despite being widely available and the author not being Jewish, is considered to be an anti-semitic conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    What about choosing a slave class that would actually be useful makes no sense to you? What benefit do you get from a bunch of useless mouths to feed? Explain exactly why this makes no sense.
    You are trying to create a slave class. So you design a convoluted plan to take out a significant proportion of the population, leaving only you and 30-50 percent of the surviving population that neither trusts you nor likes you. You guys are just addicted to the narrative in which a group of geniuses always gets their plans across. I find it very strange, but go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    People who will take this shit seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    New York Nuclear PSA tells citizens what to do in case of an attack - YouTube

This is the most ridiculous shit I have seen on television in my life.
    The small print in step three is to sign up for alerts. It’s a poorly veiled message to sign up right NOW.. Duh. Being nuked is scarier then Omicron 1/137 . Elections are coming up.

starting strength coach development program
    Just to keep me off the internet, tell us about the Kalergi Plan.
    Oh boy.

Ok I had to briefly look it up to refresh my memory but in the 1920's Richard Kalergi wrote a book where he described a united Europe, very similar to the EU that absorbed massive amounts of migrants that created a mixed race of Europeans and Blacks. He was very active in his lifetime in pushing his idea of a utopia that is basically the modern day EU. The "Kalergi Plan" is the loose term for the replacement of European countries with "Pan Europe"

The "fact checks" about it pretty much confirm that it's "mis interpreting" the context which is just another way of saying it is factually correct about what the writings say and that they do exist. His utopian goal was definitely the racial homogenization of Europe which means that Africa remains as it is and Europe becomes Brown. So a replacement.