COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events - Page 2258

starting strength gym
Page 2258 of 2549 FirstFirst ... 1258175821582208224822562257225822592260226823082358 ... LastLast
Results 22,571 to 22,580 of 25483

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

  1. #22571
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Western NY
    Posts
    2,956

    Default

    • starting strength seminar february 2023
    • starting strength seminar april 2023
    • starting strength seminar june 2023
    I thought this might be useful, a lengthy, but informative rebuttal to the Global Warming advocates:

    Scientist update - Maggie's Farm

    "AS CAREER PHYSICISTS, SCIENCE DEMONSTRATES
    THERE IS NO CLIMATE RELATED RISK
    CAUSED BY FOSSIL FUELS AND CO2,
    THUS NO SCIENTIFIC BASIS FOR THE PROPOSED RULE,
    AND, IF ADOPTED, DISASTROUS CONSEQUENCES
    FOR PEOPLE WORLDWIDE AND THE U. S. BECAUSE
    IT WOULD REDUCE CO2 AND THE USE OF FOSSIL FUELS"

  2. #22572
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    50,534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Browndog View Post
    I thought this might be useful, a lengthy, but informative rebuttal to the Global Warming advocates:

    Scientist update - Maggie's Farm
    Damned useful, and not that long. Here's the pdf: https://www.sec.gov/comments/s7-10-2...171-302668.pdf

  3. #22573
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,998

  4. #22574
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    234

    Default

    Remember just a few decades ago when the alarmists were predicting a new ice age? Then they were found out, and they changed it to "global warming"? And then they were found out again and so now it's just the nebulous "climate change"?

    It's diabolical to brand your fear product as "climate change", because it's completely unfalsifiable. What is the null hypothesis, climate that never changes?

    It'd be like if politicians in the 70's said we needed to do something about the earth's orbit because we were going to crash into Mercury in 2 years, and when that didn't happen they said our moon was going to crash into us, and then when that didn't happen, now they simply say that the "elliptical orbit" is the greatest threat in human history. How do we solve elliptical orbit, you ask? We're not totally sure, but we can guarantee it's going to involve making life unbelievably more difficult for the average worker.

  5. #22575
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    South of France
    Posts
    2,921

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    They (Gates, etc.) believe they are stronger and more intelligent because they are playing a game that they set the rules for. The minute we take that structure away (i.e. limit government power) they will find out that they aren't all they think they are.
    I think that removing the structure, but leaving alone people using it for evil purposes might not be resolutive. The problem is evil in the first place, not the tools it uses to exert its influence.
    There is also some empirical evidence that I think needs to be considered; plenty of countries have governments whose power is weak, very limited or even non-existent (eg: Somalia), but I am not sure they are free from the influence of small cabals of powerful individuals. Also, from many points of view, few of these countries seem to be much developed.


    IPB

  6. #22576
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    And if you happen to work for these pieces of shit and you have any integrity left, they beat it out of you:

    U.S. Public Health Agencies Aren'''t ‘Following the Science,’ Officials Say

    Health experts are quitting the NIH and CDC in droves because they're embarrassed by 'bad science' - including vaccinating children under 5 to 'make their advice palatable to the White House,' doctors claim

    ---------------------------
    Re-posting what was controversial here a year or two ago. I'm thinking it's less controversial now:

    Fourth- and Fifth-Generation Warfare: Technology and Perceptions

    These methods are so much more destructive than traditional kinetic warfare. The whole country (the world, for that matter) has been brought to its knees...while at the same time being convinced all is well and we are "progressing".
    5GW is the battle of perceptions and information. In 5GW, violence is so discreetly dispersed that the victim is not even aware that it is a victim of war and the victim is not aware that it is losing the war. The secrecy of this warfare makes it the most dangerous warfare generation of all time."
    We're living during a horrifically destructive war of Psyops and counter Psyops that has warped people's perception of reality. We've learned the hard way that weaponized information can be deadly.

    This is not the work of incompetent fools. This has been brilliantly executed, 5th Generation Warfare at its finest. To overcome it, the first step is to understand it...to SEE it.

    I'm not hear to debate this. Take it or leave it.

    ..back to my shitty but improving, old man lifts.

  7. #22577
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,806

    Default

    Sudbury hospital hires 22 security guards to deal with rising violence

    This isn't surprising. I've had the misfortune of dealing with the medical community recently, and they have signs plastered everywhere imploring you to "respect the staff" and warning that "aggressive behavior will not be tolerated". They even make you affirm a code of conduct that states "this is a place of healing, not anger". And then they have the gall to measure your blood pressure after putting you through all this nonsense.

    Didn't I say months ago that doctors would eventually be hunted in the streets?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    You are trying to create a slave class. So you design a convoluted plan to take out a significant proportion of the population, leaving only you and 30-50 percent of the surviving population that neither trusts you nor likes you. You guys are just addicted to the narrative in which a group of geniuses always gets their plans across. I find it very strange, but go ahead.
    They openly state they want to get rid of 90%, not 50-70%. The whole point is to build a theory on what "they" might be planning to fit an observation, not on what you think they are capable of because you "work with them". And it's pretty obvious that you impute others views onto my thinking, as I have never once claimed there is a "group of geniuses that always get their plans across". I don't even know where you got the idea that I do. Far from it, their plans (whatever they are) seem to be on the brink of disintegrating, and everything feels panicked and rushed. They have sunk too deeply into their reality inversion to be as effective as they used to be. I even believe "we" are going to win when all is said and done.

    Honestly, I think you just lack imagination. You consistently pull out your favorite hammer every time you see something that even vaguely reminds you of a nail.

  8. #22578
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Honestly, I think you just lack imagination.
    I disagree. You should see what I imagine doing with the barely legal teens in the gym.

  9. #22579
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Los Alamos, NM
    Posts
    2,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    Remember just a few decades ago when the alarmists were predicting a new ice age? Then they were found out, and they changed it to "global warming"? And then they were found out again and so now it's just the nebulous "climate change"?

    It's diabolical to brand your fear product as "climate change", because it's completely unfalsifiable. What is the null hypothesis, climate that never changes?

    It'd be like if politicians in the 70's said we needed to do something about the earth's orbit because we were going to crash into Mercury in 2 years, and when that didn't happen they said our moon was going to crash into us, and then when that didn't happen, now they simply say that the "elliptical orbit" is the greatest threat in human history. How do we solve elliptical orbit, you ask? We're not totally sure, but we can guarantee it's going to involve making life unbelievably more difficult for the average worker.
    Well yeah. But how is that any different then many of the comments here?

  10. #22580
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,998

    Default

    starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Health experts are quitting the NIH and CDC in droves because they're embarrassed by 'bad science' - including vaccinating children under 5 to 'make their advice palatable to the White House,' doctors claim

    ---------------------------
    Re-posting what was controversial here a year or two ago. I'm thinking it's less controversial now:

    Fourth- and Fifth-Generation Warfare: Technology and Perceptions

    These methods are so much more destructive than traditional kinetic warfare. The whole country (the world, for that matter) has been brought to its knees...while at the same time being convinced all is well and we are "progressing".


    We're living during a horrifically destructive war of Psyops and counter Psyops that has warped people's perception of reality. We've learned the hard way that weaponized information can be deadly.

    This is not the work of incompetent fools. This has been brilliantly executed, 5th Generation Warfare at its finest. To overcome it, the first step is to understand it...to SEE it.

    I'm not hear to debate this. Take it or leave it.

    ..back to my shitty but improving, old man lifts.
    I remember when certain officials were boasting how it was google and facebook that took down the previous president of Egypt Mohamed Morsi by using social media Psyop tactics.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •