starting strength gym
Page 2277 of 3021 FirstFirst ... 12771777217722272267227522762277227822792287232723772777 ... LastLast
Results 22,761 to 22,770 of 30208

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Calling someone you don't know an illegal alien or a criminal is not "just an observation".
    This, is just an observation
    Yes, my observation was they were trying to purchase alcohol using IDs I've never seen before which were declined by the cashiers after several attempts at using several different ID cards.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    Yes, these are illegal aliens, criminals. I've noticed recently, military age males, usually in groups of three, at the local markets. They barely speak English, if at all. Just an observation.
    You think they are preparing a military invasion?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I am sure that there are plenty sleeper cells that have infiltrated and are infiltrating.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    I am sure that there are plenty sleeper cells that have infiltrated and are infiltrating.
    Yes, situational awareness is probably a pretty good idea these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I don't know, but these mass border crossings are a little more than suspicious; it's intentional for a variety of reasons, but none of it is good for "We The People."

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Surprised this hasn't been posted yet:
    How Many Frauds Do You Permit? in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

One of Denningers best posts IMO.

Medical research is a grift.
    Absolutely. Read it.

I don't know, but these mass border crossings are a little more than suspicious; it's intentional for a variety of reasons, but none of it is good for "We The People."
    It is very strange, I agree.

I have no idea what could be causing these “unknown” deaths. I mean, I’m not a biologist for heavens sake.

CALGARY
    News
    Deaths with unknown causes now Alberta's top killer: province

https://calgary.ctvnews.ca/content/d...7059393383.jpg

This one flew under the radar a bit. Surprised it got published. But, this is good news. The Narrative™ is further crumbling. It's unfortunate that so many people blindly obeyed authority. However, we should start seeing this in the mortality and morbidity data over the next decade:

Adverse effects of COVID-19 vaccines and measures to prevent them | Virology Journal | Full Text

“Recently, The Lancet published a study on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the waning of immunity with time. The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals. According to European Medicines Agency recommendations, frequent COVID-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible… As a safety measure, further booster vaccinations should be discontinued.”

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    I will not call them "migrants" any longer.
    I don't remember a time when the media called them anything different.
    Other than aliens or criminals, what is the appropriate term?

Two thirds of hispanic aliens don't speak basic English after 15 years in the country.
    They do not have any respect for us, our culture, our values or our nation; they do not even attempt to learn the language or assimilate to the culture.
    67% Of Hispanic Immigrants Are Functionally Illiterate—Most Still Can't Speak English Even After 15 Years | National Economics Editorial

We see the same in the UK with their aliens:
    Migrants shun the English language | UK | News | Express.co.uk
    How about you stop calling them something stupid like "aliens"?
    Is "immigrant" not the proper word? Or just call them their nationality since you are so concerned with yours.

Yes, my observation was they were trying to purchase alcohol using IDs I've never seen before which were declined by the cashiers after several attempts at using several different ID cards.
    You did not say any of the things you just said here.
    Anyway, I am battled on this issue.
    On one side I respect anyone who can escape any kind of government control, including ID, and I don't automatically label someone who has a fake ID a criminal. They were buying alchohol, not stealing it, right?
    But at the same time, it must suck to not have a regular life. And I'm guessing some of these people are not voluntarily declining citizenship or other kinds of government approval, they probably have many obstacles in their way.
    There must be some kind of profit in having "an immigration problem" constantly in your country. Happens in Italy too.