starting strength gym
Page 2282 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 12821782218222322272228022812282228322842292233223822782 ... LastLast
Results 22,811 to 22,820 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Who said that merely expelling "aliens" out of the country would solve the problems? Who said that? When? Because that would be stupid, and would not solve the problem of why they have been allowed to come in illegally. Which is to vote Democrat.
    Do we know how many Illegals are LEGALLY allowed to vote? I think there are some local jurisdictions that fight for it, and I imagine there is a continuous and broader push for that as you describe. I do know people that provide legal advocacy for illegals and that’s probably related to the ultimate goal of voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Who said that merely expelling "aliens" out of the country would solve the problems? Who said that? When? Because that would be stupid, and would not solve the problem of why they have been allowed to come in illegally. Which is to vote Democrat.
    Well I think we can agree voting is pointless.
    I figured the problem was the illegal criminal immigrants and that therefore the solution would be not letting them in or throwing them out.
    I believe the election was stolen by the democratic party, so I believe the majority did not vote democrat, and this is the result you get, because elections are a fraud and the whole political system is nothing more than a joke, so that's not really how you solve the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    This is a good kick!
    Only video I have seen of somebody actually landing a flying kick like that.
    The guy who got blindsided by it will never be right again.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    ...I am not defending people who rape or kill or harm others. I don't know where the hell you got that idea from...
    See your quote below:
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro
    If a bunch of immigrants are fucking things up and no one's stopping them, it is not the immigrants fault."
    I was born in 1995, so basically I've never lived in "normal" times.
    I just know that a couple generations ago things were better for everyone, even in Italy.
    But I attribute that mostly to fiat money, the actual source of this decay.
    But my questions stand, how do you plan to solve this? And what makes you think that simply expelling "aliens" out of the US, which again sounds impossible to me, is something that can be maintained long term?
    I'm not being condescending, I'm actually asking this.
    Well I think we can agree voting is pointless.
    I figured the problem was the illegal criminal immigrants and that therefore the solution would be not letting them in or throwing them out.
    I believe the election was stolen by the democratic party, so I believe the majority did not vote democrat, and this is the result you get, because elections are a fraud and the whole political system is nothing more than a joke, so that's not really how you solve the problem.
    Not letting them in and throwing them out would solve many problems.
    It has been done many times before and it can be done again; President Dwight D. Eisenhower knew it was essential for the future of our nation, so that is exactly what he did in the 1950s.
    We want high quality immigrants to be minorities in our country; we do not ever want to become a minority in their country. (if you do want to be a minority in their country, you can move to their country, if they will have you.)

Yes, they are one of the root causes of our political problems.
    Yes, aliens are used to destabilize nations or implement a "divide and conquer" strategy; this has happened for thousands of years.
    Yes, they pose an existential threat to our nations and the people within.
    Yes, they are being weaponized for genocidal demographic replacement.

These aliens do not respect us; they hate us.
    They do not respect our nation.
    They do not respect our culture.
    They refuse to learn our language.
    They spit on our heritage and tear down our statues.
    They are hostile to the citizens of the country.
    They refuse to follow our nations' laws.
    And when they gain governmental power, they apply a different legal standard to their own people.

I am fucking sick and tired of watching daily reports of Americans attacked, robbed, raped, killed, extorted and treated poorly by these aliens; Not a day goes by when I can't find several local stories of this type. This is true of every locality in the US and most in the EU.
    I am tired of them making a mockery of our once proud nation, its traditions, its freedoms and its institutions.
    I am tired of watching them gleefully defraud our nations' welfare system, medical system and strain the pensions of our elderly.
    I am tired of watching them erratically scream and yell with smug entitlement at the American restaurant/retail workers who are making minimum wage.
    I am tired of them telling us openly that they are "going to conquer" us and there is "nothing you can do about it"
    I am tired of their drunk driving habits.
    I am tired of them undercutting the wages of our own workers, both low and high skilled.
    I am tired of feeling the negative effects of increased traffic and soaring land prices caused by the fact that they have doubled our population in a short time.
    I am tired of the hostile looks and aggressive attitudes they throw my way, even though I have never met them or wronged them in any way.
    I am tired of walking around in the city I grew up in feeling like a foreigner in my own hometown, knowing that I don't belong there and will be threatened or harassed if I stay too long.

Ironically, I see the younger generations who are forced to deal with the aliens and all of the negative consequences they bring on a day to day basis taking the strongest ideological stance against them.

The people I personally know who take pro-immigrant, pro-alien stances fall into just a small number of categories:
    The upper classes, academics and politicians who can live their lives in an ivory tower, out of reach of the aliens.
    The minorities who want to gain more power for their own people at the expense of the citizens of the country.
    People in the real estate industry who realize more people = more demand = high rents, higher housing prices and higher land prices.
    International financial interests/bankers looking to cut short term costs by undercutting employee wages.
    Judeo-Christian zionists.
    Totalitarian, globalist leftists/communists who want to use them to divide and conquer nations.

If I had to guess, I would put Fran in the first category; he does not have to deal with them.... for now.

Malcolm Kendrick - Crushing Power of Pharma, a sorry tale

"Aseem’s tale is just one more example of the fact that anyone who dares to stand up to the relentless marketing of more and more drugs, and vaccines, will be attacked and crushed. In this case, under the banner of the British Medical Association. An organisation that I am increasingly unproud to be a member of. If the BMA can no longer support freedom of speech, then no-one can. The future looks bleak."

For followers of Malcolm's work, you may be interested to know he was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post

See your quote below:

Not letting them in and throwing them out would solve many problems.
    It has been done many times before and it can be done again; President Dwight D. Eisenhower knew it was essential for the future of our nation, so that is exactly what he did in the 1950s.
    We want high quality immigrants to be minorities in our country; we do not ever want to become a minority in their country. (if you do want to be a minority in their country, you can move to their country, if they will have you.)

Yes, they are one of the root causes of our political problems.
    Yes, aliens are used to destabilize nations or implement a "divide and conquer" strategy; this has happened for thousands of years.
    Yes, they pose an existential threat to our nations and the people within.
    Yes, they are being weaponized for genocidal demographic replacement.

These aliens do not respect us; they hate us.
    They do not respect our nation.
    They do not respect our culture.
    They refuse to learn our language.
    They spit on our heritage and tear down our statues.
    They are hostile to the citizens of the country.
    They refuse to follow our nations' laws.
    And when they gain governmental power, they apply a different legal standard to their own people.

I am fucking sick and tired of watching daily reports of Americans attacked, robbed, raped, killed, extorted and treated poorly by these aliens; Not a day goes by when I can't find several local stories of this type. This is true of every locality in the US and most in the EU.
    I am tired of them making a mockery of our once proud nation, its traditions, its freedoms and its institutions.
    I am tired of watching them gleefully defraud our nations' welfare system, medical system and strain the pensions of our elderly.
    I am tired of watching them erratically scream and yell with smug entitlement at the American restaurant/retail workers who are making minimum wage.
    I am tired of them telling us openly that they are "going to conquer" us and there is "nothing you can do about it"
    I am tired of their drunk driving habits.
    I am tired of them undercutting the wages of our own workers, both low and high skilled.
    I am tired of feeling the negative effects of increased traffic and soaring land prices caused by the fact that they have doubled our population in a short time.
    I am tired of the hostile looks and aggressive attitudes they throw my way, even though I have never met them or wronged them in any way.
    I am tired of walking around in the city I grew up in feeling like a foreigner in my own hometown, knowing that I don't belong there and will be threatened or harassed if I stay too long.

Ironically, I see the younger generations who are forced to deal with the aliens and all of the negative consequences they bring on a day to day basis taking the strongest ideological stance against them.

The people I personally know who take pro-immigrant, pro-alien stances fall into just a small number of categories:
    The upper classes, academics and politicians who can live their lives in an ivory tower, out of reach of the aliens.
    The minorities who want to gain more power for their own people at the expense of the citizens of the country.
    People in the real estate industry who realize more people = more demand = high rents, higher housing prices and higher land prices.
    International financial interests/bankers looking to cut short term costs by undercutting employee wages.
    Judeo-Christian zionists.
    Totalitarian, globalist leftists/communists who want to use them to divide and conquer nations.

If I had to guess, I would put Fran in the first category; he does not have to deal with them.... for now.
    I'm glad you got it all out.
    I still think it's stupid to call them aliens. Americans are the only ones who use that term. Do THEY come from Mars?
    You could not be more wrong about me being in any of those categories. I live in Italy, we've had an immigrant problem for at least 10 years now. I hear the stories, but I've never had to "deal" with them. I don't and never have lived in big cities, which is where THEY are mostly concentrated. The immigrants I've seen were always working and family people. And I would guess they make up the majority of immigrants.
    What I'm focusing on is your use of language, which I think is important.
    In my quote I said "if illegal immigrants are fucking things up and NO ONE IS STOPPING THEM, it's not their fault". Mabye I should've said "they're not the ones to blame".
    A criminal is gonna do what he's gonna do, the problem is there is someone there who could stop them, who in fact is paid by us to stop criminals, but they're not doing it. Or at least catch them and throw them in a ditch somewehere.
    I just think all this anger towards this one group of people, which I would simply call criminal scumbags, is mostly justified by them being of a different race, therefore irrational, considering your fellow americans are capable of doing exactly the same. Some of the most famous serial killers and psychos are from the States, born and raised. Those minimum wages you talk about, whose fault is that? The "aliens"? Didn't african american citizens tear down statues a couple years ago? Are they "aliens" too? Is inflation their fault? What about the covid restrictions which led to this mess? Do they own most of the land in the US?
    Most of your points are easily applicable to most of your american politicians, governement employees, media employees, CEOs, celebrities, or citizens.
    Drunk driving? Really? That's a specific "alien" behaviour?
    I think you need to stop consuming whatever news you are consuming, it's making you paranoid. You said "pro-alien" AND "pro-immigrant" stance, so now even regular working immigrants are not ok?
    I'm sorry you are tired of this, but if you allow yourself to feel nothing but hatred, you have been divided and conquered. All it takes is one trigger and you are ready to go to war with anyone you're being told to. I don't know you, but that's what it looks like to me. So this looks more like a personal issue than an objective one.
    If you focus so much on one group you're gonna think EVERYTHING bad is a consequence of that group existing. This is lazy thinking at best, racist at worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    Some hardcore king fu shit. The guy should go professional. I’m with you on immigration btw, as far as the country people are immigrating to goes, it is largely useless and more often than not pretty harmful. We were all getting along much better when we had closed borders. In my experience, other than a really small percentile of people who are skilled enough in a field which doesn’t exist in the home country, all the rest of emigrants are idiots who are mad at their own country for the dumbest reasons possible.

starting strength coach development program
    Mexico City residents angered by influx of Americans speaking English, gentrifying area

Mexican locals are "fed up" with the growing number of Americans, many from California, moving to and visiting the country, which has contributed to a rise in rent and a shift from Spanish to English in some places.

"New to the city? Working remotely?" fliers popping up around Mexico City reportedly said. "You’re a f—ing plague and the locals f—ing hate you. Leave."
    I can somewhat understand.