starting strength gym
Page 2309 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 13091809220922592299230723082309231023112319235924092809 ... LastLast
Results 23,081 to 23,090 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Check the first "alert".

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    told you so.
    Touche!

told you so.
    I was also shocked that Israel is not asking if one is vaccinated or not before entering the country. The health entry form is considerably shorter. Hopefully they will scrub the site completely.
    Last edited by Gilead; 08-12-2022 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    For a long time, China looked like the beta test for the grand WEF vision of utopia.
    It still does in many ways and I believe Xi is in good standing with the WEF.
    You have a blind spot for China.

It is because you are unarmed.
    At the risk of stoking a dead horse, what is fundamentally different about the US that being armed has Australia does not have? We're not the ones raiding old prime ministers houses. You are definitely better off individually being armed, but it hasn't really led to anything positive on a wider scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    At the risk of stoking a dead horse, what is fundamentally different about the US that being armed has Australia does not have? We're not the ones raiding old prime ministers houses. You are definitely better off individually being armed, but it hasn't really led to anything positive on a wider scale.
    It has led to far less negativity on a wider scale. It will be easier to see this in the coming months and years.

I will reiterate that I am not American, but this is a good lline, why not. Croatia, where I live, has got many times less firearms than America, plus I suppose that getting a firearm license is at least as stringent as in Australia and probably more so, but since we had a war 30 years ago, there are still many AKs lying around in people's basements, and a whole lot of people who know how to use them. In contrast to Australia, we didn't have any curfews, police molestation of protestors and so on in the past two years. I was skeptical about Americans and their insistence on the firearm thing all the way up to Covid and then I was like, so this is what they mean.

Fourth J6 cop goes away by "suicide"

https://twitter.com/Babygravy9/statu...FSZ6kOGn4YTljA

Battle of Athens (1946) - Wikipedia

It's not that the guns don't exert power to change, it's that people aren't yet willing to pick them up.

Damn, here's a graph even I can understand:

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/...7984.s3.amazon

starting strength coach development program
    Looks like a problem with the link.