starting strength gym
Page 2312 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 13121812221222622302231023112312231323142322236224122812 ... LastLast
Results 23,111 to 23,120 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    For reference
    Working Towards Net-Zero Carbon Emissions By 2030 | Deloitte UK

Funny how within 2 years their goal went from 2030 to 2050, they know it's bullshit.
    Keeping the increment of the Earth's temperature below 1.5°C? Sounds like keeping inflation below 2%. Again, bullshit.
    Any time you read the word Deloitte, make sure your wallet is still where you left it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Any time you read the word Deloitte, make sure your wallet is still where you left it.
    I’m a CPA and worked for two global accounting firms (not Deloitte). I’m proud of my profession (most of the time). With that said - This is funny as hell, and absolutely true.

Jordan Peterson Calls Out the Biggest Globalist Organization in the World - YouTube

Best from him I've seen in a while.

And I'm glad Tucker is back from vacation: Tucker Carlson… No honest person believes this story… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Actually kinda irresponsible of him for leaving.

An0maly (@LegendaryEnergy): "Trump knows he’s lying. But he also knows his base is extremely obsessed with him so he knows he can spit in your face & you’d say it’s raining."|nitter

There is something really off about this video. It kind of feels like an irreverent, loose reading of a confession. The utterly silent audio and backdrop feel wrong to me. There is simply no way as ostentatious a showman as Trump would sign off on that horribly drab backdrop. Wherever he was when he shot this video, he was not the one in control.

All one needs to do is simply visit their website.
    It's just bananas

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Seen on a private social media forum:

This seems like a plausible conspiracy. Send agents to audit and fish for red flag law recommendations.
    Not impossible. Its explained pretty well here. The whole situation is full of lies, of course: 87,000 IRS Agents to Audit More Americans - $80 Billion IRS Funding - YouTube

Russia is Trolling Euros (and Americans) on Euronews: Time to Move to Russia?

In that short minute, the case for moving to Russia is reduced to 16 points...

Analysis by Joseph Farrel: THAT VERY STRANGE RUSSIAN COMMERCIAL:
    One can see this by contemplating the implied negative message of the commercial: (1) delicious cuisine, versus poor nutrition, "fast food" and eating bugs; (2) Beautiful women, versus not knowing what a woman is; (3) Cheap gas, versus alleged President Joe Bidenenko; (4) Rich history, versus people that cannot even read and who do not even know, nor are taught, their own; (5) World Famous Literature, versus a population that can barely write and scrawl its own name; (6) Unique architecture; versus collapsing footbridges designed by "inclusive and diverse" committees; (7) fertile soil; versus soil polluted and corrupted, and robbed of nutritional value by "agribusiness"; (8) cheap electric and water, versus alleged President Joe Bidenenko; (9) Ballet, versus the bump-whump of subwoofers in vehicles drumming out a primitive jungle beat and screaming unrelenting iambic pentameter, for everyone to hear; (10) cheap taxi and delivery; versus lockdowns (11) Traditional values; versus collapsing reality and epistemological solipsism; (12) Christianity, versus hollowed out ecclesiastical institutions, bishopettes, mangled and gutted "liturgies", "inclusiveness" and empty churches, (13) no cancel culture, or rather, a culture period, and one not apologizing for existing.
    All valid points, but the "Winter is coming" at the end is the work of a hilarious Master Troll.

Nicholas Laureys has been telling us this for a few years now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Arnold View Post
    Not impossible. Its explained pretty well here. The whole situation is full of lies, of course: 87,000 IRS Agents to Audit More Americans - $80 Billion IRS Funding - YouTube
    Brian tells it like it is. I found his channel 2 years ago and highly recommend.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Not bad. I love this hubbub about climate change and rapid deindustrialization, yet at the same time, the CIA admits in WaPo: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...ineral-wealth/
    12 trillion in oil, gas, coal and mineral deposits, at today's prices, so probably worth three or four times as much. On the one hand we are blabbering about techno utopia, on the other there is a literal war for fossil resources. As you said, look at what they do, not what they say.