starting strength gym
Page 2320 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 13201820222022702310231823192320232123222330237024202820 ... LastLast
Results 23,191 to 23,200 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    As we have seen recently, elected officials do not run the government. The Permanent Government has assumed control, and they are not leaving.
    This is exactly the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by bobman View Post
    Francesco
    It’s not my version, it’s what actually happened, many of the founding fathers considered slavery wrong. Their personal letters and writings clearly prove that fact.

Unfortunately true history isn’t taught in the USA, you have to dig for the information.

The left routinely lies and claims this is a racist country, yet non-whites from every point in the globe want to immigrate here.

That fact alone should clear up your doubts. Nowhere on earth has there ever been a less racist more open accepting society, and these nonwhite immigrants see the truth that our brain washed indoctrinated citizens don’t.

It’s really weird
    Things are getting mixed up, as usual.
    I wasn't calling current white americans racist.
    I agree with true history not being taught, in general, so I am open to believe that what I think I know is wrong.
    Historically speaking yes, your country was incredibly racist up until the 50s at least, (I think there is plenty of evidence there, right), so I guess it is recent enough that it can still be used politically and have an effect on people. Kinda like the whole women's inequality theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    The US was fighting the East India Company back then. Why are you so adamant about not admitting to the simple fact that you were wrong because your knowledge on American history is anecdotal at best? Read a little, man: WHY Russia Saved the United States - by Cynthia Chung
    You bring up the East India Company pretty frequently, I gotta learn about it I guess.
    I guess I was wrong about the Founding Fathers.

Rational Reasons to Microchip Kids

Dr Pierre Kory discusses the baby die-off phenomenon currently happening.
    Massive Miscarriage Rates Among Vaccinated Pregnant Women Found Buried In The Pfizer Documents

After sharing Pierre's article with a researcher friend, he posted me this reply regarding the 87% miscarriage rate:
    "The problem with this is that we can't calculate a true denominator or a true numerator. In other words we don't know the number of pregnant women who took the shot nor the number of miscarriages. It stands to reason that women who experienced a miscarriage were far more likely to report an AE than women who were simply pregnant and not meant to get the jab b/c of that."
    The curious case of the miscalculated miscarriages
    ------------------------

Term limits are a great solution to a problem. But most problems were originally solutions to previous problems.

If you remove term limits you will simply transfer the deep state from the politicians that are elected to the people around them who will be the ones with the experience who "know how things are done" Someone has to tell aoc where the bathroom is on her first day. Those are the people that will stay and become the new swamp.

Joel Skousen is right there with Denninger in my opinion. A really good listen and his books are informative too.

Joel Skousen | The Globalist Plot For WW3, Strategic Relocation, & Preparedness • The Higherside Chats

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Like Pelosi?
    You mean the one who could have been voted out every two years for her entire career? Please, tell me how you think requiring her to leave would help, specifically. I've dealt with term limits for state representatives, and only seen negative impacts and no reduction, whatsoever, in perceived corruption.

It took me most of one year to fully understand both the processes and problems for an HOA of only ~700 homes. It took us weeks of work on the budget in our free time. How do you suppose that shakes out for legislatures? Just because the government is corrupt doesn't change the actual challenges of governing.

There's no earthly torture that would be good enough for the piece of shit, but he has finally been pushed into resignation. Are they getting ready to admit widespread vax damage soon?

Statement by Anthony S. Fauci, M.D. | NIH: National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Historically speaking yes, your country was incredibly racist up until the 50s at least, (I think there is plenty of evidence there, right), so I guess it is recent enough that it can still be used politically and have an effect on people. Kinda like the whole women's inequality theory.
    Tell me about Europe and racism. About China, Africa, and everywhere else on the planet that has different people on it.

Wise words from Christopher Hitchens… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    There's no earthly torture that would be good enough for the piece of shit, but he has finally been pushed into resignation. Are they getting ready to admit widespread vax damage soon?

Statement by Anthony S. Fauci, M.D. | NIH: National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
    I have believed since Biden took office that the plan is for him to hand the reigns to Kamala after midterms. This along with the prospects of Republicans gaining control of the House and therefore the investigations is probably accelerating Fauci's departure.

His resignation letter reads like he wants a huge private sector payoff, and he is announcing his availability to the highest bidder. He'll get it too.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    You mean the one who could have been voted out every two years for her entire career? Please, tell me how you think requiring her to leave would help, specifically. I've dealt with term limits for state representatives, and only seen negative impacts and no reduction, whatsoever, in perceived corruption.

It took me most of one year to fully understand both the processes and problems for an HOA of only ~700 homes. It took us weeks of work on the budget in our free time. How do you suppose that shakes out for legislatures? Just because the government is corrupt doesn't change the actual challenges of governing.
    I’ve personally used the “simulator game” required for first year representatives. To win the game you get re-elected. That’s it. Seems wrong to me. That’s their OJT.

Your argument that being in congress is “hard”is basically too fucking bad. We’ve all had difficult jobs and we do what’s required. Usually very quickly. Very few of us had the advantage of an enormous staff.