starting strength gym
Page 2321 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 13211821222122712311231923202321232223232331237124212821 ... LastLast
Results 23,201 to 23,210 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    You bring up the East India Company pretty frequently, I gotta learn about it I guess.
    I guess I was wrong about the Founding Fathers.
    There is no way to get a grasp on the modern world without learning about the Company. The WEF. the Bilderbergs, Rothschilds, Gateses, they are just branches of it. The American founding fathers kicked the Company out of the US. There was a sizeable force of black soldiers fighting in the Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Term limits are a great solution to a problem. But most problems were originally solutions to previous problems.

If you remove term limits you will simply transfer the deep state from the politicians that are elected to the people around them who will be the ones with the experience who "know how things are done" Someone has to tell aoc where the bathroom is on her first day. Those are the people that will stay and become the new swamp.
    Isn't the whole idea of deep state that the politicians are the puppets in the front row and don't actually have power?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Tell me about Europe and racism. About China, Africa, and everywhere else on the planet that has different people on it.

Wise words from Christopher Hitchens… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS
    Since we were talking about the US and the founding fathers, I don't see the need for a comparison with other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    There is no way to get a grasp on the modern world without learning about the Company. The WEF. the Bilderbergs, Rothschilds, Gateses, they are just branches of it. The American founding fathers kicked the Company out of the US. There was a sizeable force of black soldiers fighting in the Revolution.
    When you say the "Revolution" you mean the Civil War?
    Is there a book, manbye not too dense, or any other source, that you would reccommend to learn about the Company?

Quote Originally Posted by moonshot View Post
    I have believed since Biden took office that the plan is for him to hand the reigns to Kamala after midterms.
    This is highly doubtful. Kamala is probably the dumbest and most psychologically unstable person in modern politics. She is unable to even stand in the room without having a meltdown. It is one thing to put somebody this stupid to run Finland or another small European country, but appearances have to be kept for the US. Even late stage dementia Biden is miles ahead of her. The lady is simply a diversity hire.

Since we were talking about the US and the founding fathers, I don't see the need for a comparison with other countries.
    I thought we were talking about racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    This is highly doubtful. Kamala is probably the dumbest and most psychologically unstable person in modern politics. She is unable to even stand in the room without having a meltdown. It is one thing to put somebody this stupid to run Finland or another small European country, but appearances have to be kept for the US. Even late stage dementia Biden is miles ahead of her. The lady is simply a diversity hire.
    Everything you say is true, but if the goal is national humiliation and not running a country (at this point, it's pretty clear "being president" is not in fact the president's job), I wouldn't rule it out.

When you say the "Revolution" you mean the Civil War?
    Is there a book, manbye not too dense, or any other source, that you would reccommend to learn about the Company?
    I mean the American Revolution. Read Cynthia Chung's blog, all the entries about Britain. Keep in mind that she is a mild pro-China propagandist in addition to being a sovereignist, so take her conclusions with a grain of salt.

Default World in Panic as Science Announces Retirment

Tweet from Babylon Bee CEO, Seth Dillon
    https://twitter.com/sethdillon/statu...fbYWR52Xowkxkg

Good news is, weve still got Rip as the science with us!

Get you a shirt before they sell out!

I Am the Science – The Aasgaard Company

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I’ve personally used the “simulator game” required for first year representatives. To win the game you get re-elected. That’s it. Seems wrong to me. That’s their OJT.

Your argument that being in congress is “hard”is basically too fucking bad. We’ve all had difficult jobs and we do what’s required. Usually very quickly. Very few of us had the advantage of an enormous staff.
    My argument is that being a GOOD legislature is difficult. Some staff is a requirement, and I have no idea what you consider "enormous." Your position is still vague to me. Unless you set term limits to one, how is not getting re-elected supposed to be less of an issue? Couldn't term limits provide more incentive to sell out quickly and more extremely? That's still not addressing the demonstrable detrimental effects I've already mentioned.

Corruption and incompetence are not the same, and they are not mutually exclusive. Not to mention our severe deficit in society of people willing to do the GOOD work -- judges, police, teachers, politicians, etc.

Term limits for legislatures are a lazy citizen's scapegoat issue that make the situation worse. The real issues run far deeper, and won't be solved by term limits.