starting strength gym
Page 2324 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 13241824222422742314232223232324232523262334237424242824 ... LastLast
Results 23,231 to 23,240 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    These fascist pieces of shit put this woman in solitary confinement for 8 days for the alleged commission of a misdemeanor offense, walking around in the Capital Building for 30 minutes. Yeah, I think we're about done.

If this has been mentioned, I apologize for missing it in this (huge) thread, but I found this fascinating if for no other reason than learning some history about the executive branch: Reconstitution - 17th Special Operation Group Dispatch. Start there and read the series, about an hour total.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    These fascist pieces of shit put this woman in solitary confinement for 8 days for the alleged commission of a misdemeanor offense, walking around in the Capital Building for 30 minutes. Yeah, I think we're about done.
    Agreed, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    This is why this thread is so important, and the reason why I post here. Because if the American experiment dies. The entire world is literally fucked.

If the American experiment fails, the entire world is literally fucked.
    America is far from failing. They need to decommunize/denazify, but this is easier than it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    The thing I am more interested in - will they feed crickets to other crickets? Will we have a mad cricket disease? Will Tim Spector warn me to only eat crickets only twice a week? Are you at least a little bit ashamed because you didn’t get your mad cricket disease booster shot? What kind of a monster are you?
    Maybe they're already feeding humans to the crickets, and the mad Swedish scientist just wants to cut out the middle cricket.

America is far from failing. They need to decommunize/denazify, but this is easier than it seems.
    I don't even know what to predict for this country's future. There's things going on that are similar to historical events, but the similarities are to many different events. The common thread between them is that they were all events that led to very, very bad outcomes.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I don't even know what to predict for this country's future. There's things going on that are similar to historical events, but the similarities are to many different events. The common thread between them is that they were all events that led to very, very bad outcomes.
    What is going on is simply reality reasserting itself - most of the Western world has spent too much money that it didn't have and will now have to balance its budget. A significant enough part of the American establishment realizes this and is taking steps. The outcome is not even questionable, because the opposing side is staffed purely by children. The only problem is, the children are running the media and academia, so they are portraying their side as the clear winner against all observable facts. But even there, Steve Bannon's guerilla media offensive has already won. The important thing for you is to get out of New York. Stop "looking at options", get out of there as quickly as possible.

It is not to be ruled out, but I think it is the policies themselves that are designed to humiliate the nation. The simpler explanation is that the handlers never expected Biden to go full dementia so early - he clearly lost his marbles after the primaries. It is much easier to humiliate a country if you get a competent person to play being incompetent (which Biden was meant to do once he passed Build Back Better) than intentionally putting a borderline retarded person in charge. Globohomo is good at planning, but horrible at staffing. It is a feature of bureaucracy, negative selection is unavoidable.
    My theory is there are two stages of humiliation, the practical and the theatrical. The aware among us have been observing the practical humiliation for decades, and now I suspect the theatrical stage has begun.

I've said it here before, but I think they chose Biden as an effigy of the "dying white male", and Kamala as the ambiguous mix-raced female of the future, waiting in the wings. It's like a movie, and she simply sucked some director's dick to get the part.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    No one eats bugs here, period. I was just stating trivial knowledge that most people are not aware of. Also, even if there is a couple Yeminite families that maintain the tradition, mainstream Rabbis would never give the go ahead for this specific species of grasshopper to become accepted across-the-board for all Jews.
    The bug route would never take hold here. On the contrary, it would create a united front to rally people against the WEF globohomo agenda. The route that has been chosen here in Israel, is the synthetic cell line lab grown meat. At the moment it's just too expensive. But when actual meat prices become debilitating and the cell line tech becomes cheaper. It is then, when they will ram it down our throats. My boss who is one of the biggest meat importers and distributors in Israel has already been taken on a tour of one of the facilities. He told me that it's still in it's infancy and not worth it for him yet to take it seriously enough....
    There must be some controversy on lab-grown meat; isn't there scripture somewhere that at least suggests it wouldn't be kosher?

Struck down by God.
    As it always was.
    Saudi Ambassador Dies mid speech in Cairo at Arab-African Conference

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    It's like a movie, and she simply sucked some director's dick to get the part.
    This is where you are wrong. Directors are not interested in having their dicks sucked by women.