starting strength gym
Page 2328 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 13281828222822782318232623272328232923302338237824282828 ... LastLast
Results 23,271 to 23,280 of 30238

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I am reading signs, a lot of stuff didn’t happen which we should have expected. There is at least a split in the global oligarchy, probably more than that. We should have had full blown concentration camps by now.
    Well, I do agree that I don't think the string pullers always agree on everything, that's a big mistake a lot of people make. But I'm starting to think all of this isn't even some master plan of theirs. It's so stupid and weird and inconsistent I think maybe there's some kind of rogue AI software that was designed to figure out how best to manipulate people that has just been constantly trying to perfect itself in weirder and weirder ways. Someone probably forgot they even left it running on some server somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Here. Nothing more than a few colds, even after starting BJJ last Fall and rolling with sweaty guys five days a week for five months.

However, I did regularly use the 1% povidone-iodine solution to disinfect at the end of most days. I have also used it for acute treatment at the onset of cold symptoms.
    I love the povidone-iodide solution. I keep it handy because of work. A couple of times since having COVID I've started to get that head cold feeling, and a evening and morning use in both nostrils cleared it right up from thick yellow gunk just starting to find in 12-18 hours.

Thank goodness. I go in a lot of sketchy houses and the hospital for work quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by newguyray View Post
    If we use "paid off their student loans" as a proxy for being financially responsible and don't need handouts, we're probably talking about a fairly small voting bloc.
    Add in people like me who didn't take the damn loans because we knew we'd never pay them off or didn't want to be tied down to that.

I was young, too. I was lied to, too. The lady in the business office tried her best to get me to sign that paperwork. But I didn't. I found a better way to handle my business. Why couldn't they?
    The problem with bailing people out is that it allows the myth and bullshit of the Liberal Arts Degree to continue. Useless degrees that do little more than make the owner feel like they are smarter than they really are. Why the hell shouldn't one be in a pickle trying to pay off a gender studies degree? And all I see all over the various social media sites are people comparing it to other handouts for companies and the rich. Which also shouldn't have been done. At what point do we decide people are responsible for their own wads of shit? At what point are we gonna realize that making responsible people feel like chumps for being responsible is maybe not the best move? Education is only unreachable to the gullible and stupid. Everyone else can find a way.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Well, I do agree that I don't think the string pullers always agree on everything, that's a big mistake a lot of people make. But I'm starting to think all of this isn't even some master plan of theirs. It's so stupid and weird and inconsistent I think maybe there's some kind of rogue AI software that was designed to figure out how best to manipulate people that has just been constantly trying to perfect itself in weirder and weirder ways. Someone probably forgot they even left it running on some server somewhere.
    The only master plan they can all agree on is the need to fleece you and me as much as possible.

She's obviously right about this: Kathy Hochul's call for 5.4M Republicans to leave New York is dangerous

Gov. Kathy Hochul, who hasn’t proven shy about issuing orders, had one for the state’s Republicans this week — all 5.4 million of them: “Just jump on a bus and head down to Florida where you belong, OK?” she said. “You are not New Yorkers.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    She might be, but I at least want to stay and cast a vote against the cunt after hearing that. I do have branches of the family tree that go WAY back here. So she can go fuck herself with this "not a New Yorker" shit. I have at least one big landmark named after an ancestor in this state. Besides, maybe enough of the ones who have bailed were hypocrite democrat voters. Wouldn't surprise me if they were. It's the electoral equivalent of clogging the only toilet up with shit and then leaving the building.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    At what point do we decide people are responsible for their own wads of shit?
    Never ever. It is not called the Nanny State for no reason. I fear we are way past the point of no return on this issue. A huge majority of people are behaving like small children. The state is supposed to care for every whim of theirs, while they will try to skirt every obligation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Half my brain is like, "Good. So we agree the divorce is necessary, all that's left is divvying up the assets." The other half of my brain recalls parts of Washington's farewell speech and is really sad this bitch thinks she's anything close to a real American.

"One of the expedients of party to acquire influence within particular districts is to misrepresent the opinions and aims of other districts. You cannot shield yourselves too much against the jealousies and heart burnings which spring from these misrepresentations. They tend to render alien to each other those who ought to be bound together by fraternal affection."

If any of you haven't read it in a while or ever, I encourage you to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    I was young, too. I was lied to, too. The lady in the business office tried her best to get me to sign that paperwork. But I didn't. I found a better way to handle my business. Why couldn't they?
    Because you have an above average IQ. I also ignored retarded authorities in my life, finessed the system, and got everything I needed with almost no debt, and no problems paying off the little I took. But the culture is encouraging and manipulating kids with sub 100 IQs to pay tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars for something they don't have the hardware for. They used to tell these kids "college is not for you", but they don't do that anymore. They push everyone into it. It's not only batshit crazy, it's downright evil.

starting strength coach development program
    Many people in the trades are more intelligent than college educated people.

They just choose another path.

College today at the undergraduate level is indoctrination in my opinion.

When you watch one of the “ man on the street “ interviews on TV it is astonishing how ignorant of basic history and science some these kids in colleges today are.

Things that a fifth grader knew when I was a child they are totally ignorant of.

It’s discouraging to realize how successful the Marxist left has been at damaging education in the USA