starting strength gym
Page 2330 of 3024 FirstFirst ... 13301830223022802320232823292330233123322340238024302830 ... LastLast
Results 23,291 to 23,300 of 30231

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    WATCH: Dimitrov is forced to retire in his opening match at the Winston Salem Open, U.S. Open series, after experiencing dizziness and shortness of breath in the second set.
    If you play the video, almost immediately a "brought to you by moderna" add pops onto the screen. It's like the entire Western world has devolved into a dark comedy skit.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Do you not understand that there is a monetary cost inherent to moving?
    There are also costs to remaining on your ass in New York.

From Legal Insurrection: The Alarming Ideological Capture of Our Scientific Institutions

I would now like to review the troubling impact that redounds from the ideological capture of our scientific institutions. The fallout is no less serious, and I fear that we are on the leading edge of a tsunami of unintended consequences that we cannot even begin to fathom.

One of the most significant issues related to media-supplied information scientific news, discoveries, and theories, is that few journalists and pundits have any advanced education in physical or life science, statistics, engineering, or other technological degrees. Therefore, the focus of the stories will be on the approved narratives and regurgitation of “facts” that could be properly challenged by other sources and data.

The piece is in support of a documentary created by Meghan McDonough is a filmmaker and journalist based in Brooklyn, New York. The documentary asserts that “Normalizing” infants’ and children’s genital appearance to match a sex assigned in early age isn’t medically necessary and can negatively impact quality of life.
    Once we showed them that we were fine with pretending everyone was going to die, the line started to form, and now you are required to pretend lots and lots of things. And don't miss the Tucker clip at the bottom.

Do you not understand that there is a monetary cost inherent to moving?
    Hey, I’m not the one having to save money on goddamn groceries. I never even look at the price of food!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    There are also costs to remaining on your ass in New York.
    Right now I am able to save up a lot of the money I make, without paying rent. New mortgages are probably going to be really shitty for the rest of the year as the fed keeps bumping the rates up. I have a marriage coming next year, and the plans are already made to have it here. Money has been laid down for the venue and everything. The calculus is not as simple as getting in my car and driving away.

Maybe people willingly don't want to commit suicide Don Rockefeller.
    Rockefeller Foundation Wants Behavioral Scientists To Come Up With More Convincing COVID Vaxx Narratives | ZeroHedge

Some Interesting stats that has been making the rounds the past couple of days.
    Death stats for Israel are not good… Check this chart… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

----------
    This doesn't happen by chance.
    31-year-old man who identifies as a 15-year-old girl plays football with little girls in the Netherlands.
    Hoe is het om een transgender voetbalspeler te zijn? - tegenlicht - VPRO
    "Marjolein" has now been allowed to use the girls' dressing room and calls it "the best gift I could get."
    ------------
    Start paying attention to the change of language (and possibly policy), as the powers that be try and distance themselves from liability and culpability charges.
    Summary of the Public Assessment Report for COVID-19 Vaccine Pfizer/BioNTech - GOV.UK
    UK MHRA

Summary of the Public Assessment Report for COVID-19 Vaccine Pfizer/BioNTech

Updated 16 August 2022

Toxicity conclusions

"In the context of supply under Regulation 174, it is considered that sufficient reassurance of safe use of the vaccine in pregnant women cannot be provided at the present time: however, use in women of childbearing potential could be supported provided healthcare professionals are advised to rule out known or suspected pregnancy prior to vaccination. Women who are breastfeeding should also not be vaccinated."

I realize that this post will fall into the category of "beating a dead horse", but damn...when will people start connecting the dots here:

NFL Mourns Loss Of Dolphins Senior Vice President Jason Jenkins At Age 47 – OutKick

"It’s been two days and the rest of the world continues to spin while the NFL continues to do business. Games have been played, players have been signed and cut, and the 2022 regular-season beckons.

But this one is going to feel different.

Because this one will be played without Dolphins senior vice president Jason Jenkins.

Jenkins died suddenly on Saturday afternoon. He was only 47. A cause of death is still not official."

***bolding was my contribution***

Otherwise, a nice tribute to what appears to be a good man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Half my brain is like, "Good. So we agree the divorce is necessary, all that's left is divvying up the assets." The other half of my brain recalls parts of Washington's farewell speech and is really sad this bitch thinks she's anything close to a real American.

"One of the expedients of party to acquire influence within particular districts is to misrepresent the opinions and aims of other districts. You cannot shield yourselves too much against the jealousies and heart burnings which spring from these misrepresentations. They tend to render alien to each other those who ought to be bound together by fraternal affection."

If any of you haven't read it in a while or ever, I encourage you to read it.
    Thanks Jenni. As always you are on point. I reread the whole thing last night and I encourage you all to re-read it or read it.

The government that we currently have is exactly the type of government that our forefathers wanted to prevent from coming into existence. Washington was aware of what corruption a party system could create. He was also aware of how parties and foreign influence use our own system and corrupt the politicians against the people they are supposed to serve. Out politicians serve themselves and foreign interest.

George Washington's Farewell Address (1796)

Right now I am able to save up a lot of the money I make, without paying rent. New mortgages are probably going to be really shitty for the rest of the year as the fed keeps bumping the rates up. I have a marriage coming next year, and the plans are already made to have it here. Money has been laid down for the venue and everything. The calculus is not as simple as getting in my car and driving away.
    You're going to have to come to grips with the fact that the situation has changed, and you are fucking up.

Quote Originally Posted by Browndog View Post
    I realize that this post will fall into the category of "beating a dead horse", but damn...when will people start connecting the dots here.

Jenkins died suddenly on Saturday afternoon. He was only 47. A cause of death is still not official."

***bolding was my contribution***

Otherwise, a nice tribute to what appears to be a good man.
    He sounds awesome for sure. Are you saying it was COVID or the vax?