starting strength gym
Page 2331 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 13311831223122812321232923302331233223332341238124312831 ... LastLast
Results 23,301 to 23,310 of 30184

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    Start paying attention to the change of language (and possibly policy), as the powers that be try and distance themselves from liability and culpability charges.
    Summary of the Public Assessment Report for COVID-19 Vaccine Pfizer/BioNTech - GOV.UK
    DrNaomiRWolf on GETTR : I may be being self-referential but this change in the UK guidance re vaccinating pregnant and breastfeeding women is one DAY after a UK paper did a hit piece on our (corrected at once) miscarriages research counting error. Maybe the UK gatekeepers were flooded with the question: ‘so if it’s not a 44 per cent miscarriage rate what is it?’ The answer? NO data on pregnant women says it is safe. @WarRoomProducer @SteveBannon
    I may be being self-referential but this change in the UK guidance re vaccinating pregnant and breastfeeding women is one DAY after a UK paper did a hit piece on our (corrected at once) miscarriages research counting error. Maybe the UK gatekeepers were flooded with the question: ‘so if it’s not a 44 per cent miscarriage rate what is it?’ The answer? NO data on pregnant women says it is safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You're going to have to come to grips with the fact that the situation has changed, and you are fucking up.
    Doubt I can find a place where rent and taxes will total up to less than 600 a month. At least not in a neighborhood where gunshots aren't a regular feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You're going to have to come to grips with the fact that the situation has changed, and you are fucking up.
    He will never leave New York. The poor man.

Student loans aren't real money. It isn't like the Fed or the seedy financial institution that gives a student 80k a year to go to school is going to the vault and getting cash or gold and sending it to the institution of higher learning.The bank is not using existing money. It is made up money being created by the loan. All loans work this way. Sure banks and thrifts have some rules about cash on hand and all that but how do you determine how much of a fiat currency to let loose in the wild? How much money did we supposedly just give the Ukraine. Cancelling Student loans would be deflationary. Less money in the system inflation goes does down.
    Why do you think the FED exists? It isn't part of the government.

The Bank of England explains it:
    Video: Bank of England explains money creation and QE, debunks money multipler [5 mins] : Economics

The Bank of England Just Explained How Investment Banks Make Their Money

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    He sounds awesome for sure. Are you saying it was COVID or the vax?
    Had it been Covid, you would already know.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Doubt I can find a place where rent and taxes will total up to less than 600 a month. At least not in a neighborhood where gunshots aren't a regular feature.
    Kansas.

Violent Crime Rocks Sweden Ahead Of Elections | ZeroHedge
    In a sermon in February 2022, Mahmoud went on the attack against Swedish schools and social services and stated that Muslims are taking over the country. "Sweden is ours," he said. " It is ours, whether they [Swedes] like it or not. In ten to fifteen years, it is ours."
    They vote almost exclusively for the leftists. Official numbers say the percentage of foreign born or born to foreign parents is 25%.
    Sweden, Pop 10.3m, Has 1m Migrants Eligible to Vote in 2022 Elections
    I didn't see a count of illegal alien numbers, but it is likely at least a couple of million, which means it is possible the Swedes may be a minority in their own country already. (a euphemism meaning they are a conquered people).

Just like the Soros DAs have been doing with criminal aliens in the US, the attacker was promptly released.
    Sweden, Pop 10.3m, Has 1m Migrants Eligible to Vote in 2022 Elections

My family has a "fixer upper" house for sale near Torch Lake in Michigan. $35k if you have the tools to renovate it. It's a couple hundred yards from the lakefront. The lakefront properties go for around 1-2 million dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    He sounds awesome for sure. Are you saying it was COVID or the vax?
    Sorry for the delay in replying, I was at the gym...

My default position these days is that any "sudden death" is a vax induced death, unless they release a qualified coroners report stating otherwise.

I should have included this in my earlier post.

Quote Originally Posted by mkm5 View Post
    My family has a "fixer upper" house for sale near Torch Lake in Michigan. $35k if you have the tools to renovate it. It's a couple hundred yards from the lakefront. The lakefront properties go for around 1-2 million dollars.
    Sounds awesome, wish I knew anything about fixing up houses. After the wedding passes the new missus and me could probably actually afford something like that. Michigan has Whitmer, though. She's probably the worst governor in the entire country right now.

starting strength coach development program
    Michigan has Whitmer, though. She's probably the worst governor in the entire country right now.
    The rest of the country thinks Hochul is the worst governor in the country.