starting strength gym
Page 2334 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 13341834223422842324233223332334233523362344238424342834 ... LastLast
Results 23,331 to 23,340 of 30182

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    https://banned.video/watch?id=630d460bee9b41339be42dcf

Alex Jones has been giving Trump ultimatums on him disavowing the poison shots and Covid response. Supposedly Trump said he’s proud of these shots and doesn’t want to hear a word more of it. Really disappointing.

Saw this on Gab and thought it was well said:

A Jewish middle school girl in Arizona was called "dirty Jew," "stinky Jew," and "filthy Jew" by other students.

This resulted in an investigation by the United States Federal Government.

Question: Can you imagine the US Federal Government investigating Anti-White name-calling against a White middle school student?

It's a hypothetical so preposterous it's hard to even type.

And you know exactly why: Because virtually every White public school student in the US experiences systemic Anti-White hatred, discrimination, and harassment - for being White, as a matter of policy, with programming often provided by Anti-White organizations like the SPLC and 'Panorama Education' (the company owned by US Attorney General Merrick Garland's son-in-law).

This is what we've come to expect from a government whose Department of Education is deeply committed to advancing "Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion." "DEI" is, of course, the rainbow lipstick they've smeared on the Anti-White pig so that we can all pretend it's something other than an attack on White people.

As long as you check a box other than "White," the federal government is willing to investigate the middle school name-calling you've endured. Unless White students transform into chemically-altered Genderclowns, they will be afforded no such protection. White people remain not just the only unprotected class in America - but the only targeted class.

White students - White children - remain officially sanctioned targets of hate throughout a public education system engineered by the worst people on Earth.
    I know reading something like this makes a lot of white people squirm. That squirmy feeling is the proof and the point. Literally no other group feels like that defending itself. Whites stand alone. The only permission to sidestep your guilt is if you reverse your gender or otherwise clearly remove yourself from the gene pool. It's ancient ritual humiliation right in front of our faces, and somehow everyone is blind to it.

Russia's biggest cultural sin, and a big reason for the rabid hatred hurled towards it, is a rejection of this psychology. One of only two or three European nations that reject it, and by far the largest. Clearly, they must be destroyed.

More grist for the mill...

Excess Deaths in America Are Still Excessive › American Greatness

"Meanwhile, it’s necessary to continue to investigate what has caused millions of excess deaths. But what is indisputable is this: In just over two years, over 1.5 million people are dead in America who in normal times would have been alive today. Even now, based on the most recent data available, deaths from all causes in America are still not quite 15 percent above normal.

A mass die-off is still happening in America and reportedly around the world as well, and we have no idea what’s coming next."

Disclose.tv on Gab: 'NOW - Biden: "For those brave right-wing American…' - Gab Social

Is Biden the first president to threaten half the country with fighter jets?

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post

I know reading something like this makes a lot of white people squirm. That squirmy feeling is the proof and the point. Literally no other group feels like that defending itself. Whites stand alone. The only permission to sidestep your guilt is if you reverse your gender or otherwise clearly remove yourself from the gene pool. It's ancient ritual humiliation right in front of our faces, and somehow everyone is blind to it.
    It's commonly accepted that we are now living in a global society. It's also commonly accepted that minority groups have every right to unite together and act in their own self-interest.

What may be less well-known, but will likely be more well known in the near future, is that people of European descent are an extreme minority of the global population.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Bitcoin is a different kind of money and a different kind of technology.
    There is only money, and things that are not money. There are no "kinds" of money, you either have a method of exchanging value that everyone agrees to redeem, or you don't. The form of the money can change, but not the kind.

The technology is nothing new, it is merely an account book that everyone has a copy of. And when/if it gets bigger and bigger, only large banks and financial institutions will have space to store it. Meaning we are back to square one.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerJustin View Post
    https://banned.video/watch?id=630d460bee9b41339be42dcf

Alex Jones has been giving Trump ultimatums on him disavowing the poison shots and Covid response. Supposedly Trump said he’s proud of these shots and doesn’t want to hear a word more of it. Really disappointing.
    It's funny, I see constantly that the reason I am an "anti-vaxxer" is because I am "brainwashed by Trump". These people never seem to square away that Trump has never ceased his support of these things, and counts them as a huge accomplishment of his administration. It's a gigantic weakness among his base. I think democrats are starting to finally seize on it, as Tucker Carlson seems to have noticed a blame-shift tone the democrats are trying to use to pin the whole thing on Trump. Meanwhile, their president still fights like hell in the courts to mandate those jabs for as many Americans as he can.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Saw this on Gab and thought it was well said:

Russia's biggest cultural sin, and a big reason for the rabid hatred hurled towards it, is a rejection of this psychology. One of only two or three European nations that reject it, and by far the largest. Clearly, they must be destroyed.
    I'd add the caveat that there are still high majority white communities with high majority white public school enrollment, and anti-white hared is usually absent unless the faculty brings it in. I spent the latter half of my childhood in one. There was no real race-based hatred going on, for whites or for the couple of minorities who happened to attend. Granted, kids could still be plenty fucking mean to one another. On the other hand, my fiancee and her siblings went to school in a heavily integrated district, and they experienced racially animated bullying and violence constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    IQ over 120 will often hurt a STEM graduate's job prospects as an American in the US rather than helping them.
    If you talk to current engineers, scientists, IT personnel etc., they will tell you 80% of the employees are not competent enough to do their job and get very little done....but the company still chooses to hire and retain them anyway.
    Fiancee works as a QA chemist and this is 100% true. they even try to make her responsible for making shitty new hires into good workers without actually giving her a better position. I have no idea why businesses prefer such garbage employees, I can only assume these people have some fantastic lies on their resumes and no one bothers to be skeptical of them.

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    By definition, if a group of nations move to a common currency (which Bitcoin would be) they are fixing their exchange rate. This means, again by definition, that for some of those countries the exchange rate will be too low, thus locking in a competitive advantage, and for the others it will be too high, putting them at a permanent disadvantage.
    After the fixing, the dynamics of inflation differentials will take over; given that prices are determined, in the main by cost of raw materials and wages, and you normally can't control the former (unless you are Russia, for example), nations in the group with higher inflation will have no choice but to adopt deflationary policies, which means high unemployment and lower salaries (and a cut in welfare and social services).
    Should these policies succeed (and eventually they do, once the local population is impoverished enough), they will trigger a response from lower-inflation countries, eager to maintain their competitive advantage, and the game starts again.

The whole system is inherently deflationary, in the most vicious sense, and it's vividly demonstrated by the Eurozone, whose monetary system is even stricter than the post-WWII gold-based one (and is advantageous for Germany because it allows them NOT to revalue their currency).

That system had at least two mitigating features, that reduced the burden of adjustments on higher-inflation nations (thanks, of course, to the benevolence and tolerance of the USA. This tolerance has been abused, chiefly by Germany, with the predictable results we see playing out now): controls on capital movement, and a clear separation of banking activities from speculative ones (thanks to the Glass-Steagall-type legislation, which predates the Bretton Woods agreement, of course).

The Eurozone is Bretton Woods without any of these mitigating features; replacing fiat currencies with Bitcoin would be at least as bad, if not worse.
    Personally I find it quite surprising that someone from Italy, who has probably experienced first hand the effects of using the wrong monetary system, can advocate Bitcoin (and its ilk) so blindly and uncritically.

IPB
    Thanks, IPB. I had only been concerned with the security and hardness of the currency, and only considered Bitcoin since every other cryptocurrency seemed to be just an adjustment of the values governing the coin (likely making them inferior).

Beyond control, what do you think the purpose of the USG's Fedcoin would be?

Now I'm wondering what would happen if the U.S. rejected the dollar in favor of an exchange between states. They are, after all, the size of many countries. Perhaps it carries some importance with regard to Secession liberating the wealth producing states from the coasts.