starting strength gym
Page 2347 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 13471847224722972337234523462347234823492357239724472847 ... LastLast
Results 23,461 to 23,470 of 30197

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic View Post
    How many times has the left infiltrated and occupied Capitol building over the years? Didn't they set off a bomb inside the chambers back in the late 70s/early 80s?
    What was that group, Pink Lives Matter or something like that? Hemen has been banned for lying to us again. He was sent here to repeat CNN/MSNBC talking points, he did it, so he gets paid, and he's gone. But I'm still waiting on video of the armed insurrection. I've actually seen a post that claimed that Ashli Babbitt was armed -- with a mob. No shit, this is what they have said.

What I find unsettling is there are now so many people like Hemen, indoctrinated to the extent that no amount of evidence will change their opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic View Post
    How many times has the left infiltrated and occupied Capitol building over the years? Didn't they set off a bomb inside the chambers back in the late 70s/early 80s?
    4 historic attacks at the U.S. Capitol | CBC News

Quote Originally Posted by bobman View Post
    What I find unsettling is there are now so many people like Hemen, indoctrinated to the extent that no amount of evidence will change their opinion.
    I'm always unsure if it's actually that many people or it's just a very loud and attractive minority

Is Trump a trojan horse meant to expose conservatives amidst this communist takeover of America? Things just aren't adding up to me anymore. Something is going on and it doesn't look good for hard working people in this country.

The recent SCOTUS ruling on RvW is another red flag. Why now after 50 years? To incense the leftists even further towards the polls? Or to further demoralize conservatives to get them to think they're the "bad guys" and the minority? Both?

I've seen lots of so-called constitutional republicans who were more than happy to virtue signal their masks and how many jabs they got, just as the state media told them to do.

Either way, I wonder if we'll be seeing some pretty nasty false flags in the next month or so.

Nothing would surprise me anymore.

He is not the indocrinated; he is the indocrinator.

I have some weird level of respect for the people who really do just type that stuff on the internet purely for money, though. It is a motivation I can understand, at least.

I find their mastery of Newspeak alarming and embarrassing. Every little molehill becomes a mountain. People who have never seen real violence running around spitting into every available microphone how "silence is violence" and there was a "violent mob" "storming" things. This is what our efforts towards peace have brought us. A bunch of pansies content to politely request that their rulers please loosen the boot on their throat just a wee bit. More importantly, our least deadly efforts at change have not been heard and the other side has doubled down on its bullshit.

Can someone more learned than me please explain the potential for the North Atlantic current to alter and thus bring difficult climate change?
    Most of the climate bullshit I can sift through. The CO2 thing, for example, seems almost self-explanatory. But on the surface, the potential for a change in water salinity to alter the current seems a reasonable thesis. If this current is what provides the weather that we enjoy in what would otherwise be much colder areas I can see how its alteration, man made or not, might be an issue. What part of that theory is flawed? Of course that flies in the face of the current climate Chicken Littles because it would present us with cooling, not warming so I'm not shocked I don't see a lot about it.

Welcome to Seattle.

I do find it interesting all the doctors and “microbiologists” left this thread as it became clear the truth of this virus, the “tests” and the “vaccine”.

That discussion was so long ago now and memory holed.

Yet I still see true believers in Seattle.

Indoctrination is so very real.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by johnst_nhb View Post
    Welcome to Seattle.

I do find it interesting all the doctors and “microbiologists” left this thread as it became clear the truth of this virus, the “tests” and the “vaccine”.

That discussion was so long ago now and memory holed.

Yet I still see true believers in Seattle.

Indoctrination is so very real.
    You nailed it on Seattle. Arguably the most beautiful “big” city in America yet we try so so so so hard to screw up the experience of living here. It’s unbelievable man.