starting strength gym
Page 2351 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 13511851225123012341234923502351235223532361240124512851 ... LastLast
Results 23,501 to 23,510 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Everything is by design.
    Boring.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    The Terrifying Vacuity of Klaus Schwab

This is a really good review of Klaus Schwab's Great Reset book, which Jovan convinced me wasn't worth reading last year. He was correct.

The NPR audience should love it.
    Great, so he's not an evil genius, he's a fucking idiot. This makes the WEF look like a cult that's inserted itself into the top echelons of all aspects of modern society. And I guess it's all led by that guy at the business meeting who thinks being as verbose as possible covers for him having nothing meaningful to say. Christ, we are all gonna die if we don't get rid of these people. This green shit is promising to be even WORSE than the covid panic.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    And thank God for the pushback.
    UK Lifts Shale Gas Fracking Ban | Rigzone
    Turns out reality doesn’t care about their great intentions.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    Turns out reality doesn’t care about their great intentions.
    Don't miss this: https://i.postimg.cc/ZnhCgX9n/FC00-E...3774-A73-E.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Saw that. I’m already anticipating the next level where we see people hitchhiking with gas cans because their generator ran out of gas before their electric car was charged enough to drive to the pump.

I wonder when vehicle registration cost will be based on the manufacturer's fuel economy label? It used to be the annual registration fee was based on vehicle weight class. Then they changed it to MSRP to pilfer a few more bucks. I pay an assessed value registration fee for my 25 year old Jeep based on a state estimate of $38,000.

Just wait til they see the 11/14mpg EPA rating. Guess I'll just register the old girl as a historic vehicle then.

Embalmers Have Been Finding Numerous Long, Fibrous Clots That Lack Post-Mortem Characteristics
    Evidence to support Dr Jessica Rose and the amyloid hypothesis.

nytimes.com

During the first years of the Soviet regime, the Yiddish language did enjoy a period of true renaissance. By the 1930's there were more than 1,200 Yiddish schools and several teacher training institutions, as well as departments of Jewish studies and chairs of Yiddish language and literature at the Universities of Moscow, Kiev and Minsk. Three Yiddish daily newspapers, periodicals and repertory theaters flourished in the Russian, Ukrainian and Byelo‐Russian Republics.

Even Hebrew culture was encouraged for a time. The first Hebrew theater in the world, the Habimah, came into being in Moscow, where it made theatrical history with its production of S. Ansky's “The Dybbuk.” However, there was opposition to fostering Hebrew culture, which nurtured the dream of a Jewish State in the Holy Land. In the early 1920's, the entire Habimah company left the Soviet Union and established it self in Tel Aviv. A gradual liquidation of Jewish cultural institutions set in with Stalin's ascent to power. After World War II, close on the heels of the Nazi genocide, came the suppression of Yiddish culture in the Soviet Union.
    I didn't know this. How fascinating. I wonder what the grandchildren of the people who made that happen are doing today.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
    And thank God for the pushback.
    UK Lifts Shale Gas Fracking Ban | Rigzone
    Sorry, the above article is out of date. I meant to post this.
    UK Prime Minister Liz Truss to scrap fracking ban -report | Reuters

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    "Zero emissions" electric mini-digger, works for 2 hours, then requires 8 hours on a Big-Fuck-Off diesel generator to be fully charged.

https://twitter.com/Nandospage/statu...hZPfQrimU7zQzA