starting strength gym
Page 2353 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 13531853225323032343235123522353235423552363240324532853 ... LastLast
Results 23,521 to 23,530 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Start this at :47 and watch it. Very important.
    Coach, the state doesn't really think the resources are "ours," but instead "theirs."

Us useless eater tax slaves are depleting "their" resources. They don't need us anymore, or so they think.

---------------------------

So, it's been warming up every day this week, sunny and 70s on Labor Day, sunny and 80s today, low humidity, near 90 and sunny again tomorrow in Northern Michigan through the weekend.

Must be that dreadful global warming the state media keeps telling us to be afraid of?

Or, maybe it's just some nice fucking weather everyone should get outside and enjoy and quit the scare bitch climate change state media narrative?

You won't hear shit from these fuckers about global warming when the snow and ice shows up in October. Ya know, like it always does.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    They are all bought and paid for by China. Lucklily, China is set to implode for the next ten years, so we're pretty good on that.
    You had led me to believe you didn't agree with my perspective on China.

Quote Originally Posted by Yngvi View Post
    You had led me to believe you didn't agree with my perspective on China.
    I am a strong proponent on Keynes and I like his idea about changing your mind when presented with new facts. I have read up and filled in some holes in my knowledge, so I am going full anti-CCP in addition to full anti-EU (no difference really, both groups are hard line communist lunatics).

This administration continues to baffle me. Why are the flags being flown at half-mast for the death of a foreign monarch? Why, suddenly, does every time anybody dies serve as justification for the flags at half-mast?

This administration continues to baffle me. Why are the flags being flown at half-mast for the death of a foreign monarch? Why, suddenly, does every time anybody dies serve as justification for the flags at half-mast?
    To disturb your consciousness every time you are in public. To remind you nothing is normal. I think part of the psyop involves micro-stressing the public. Just constantly agitate people, especially those who have a connection to true American culture, and observe how the stress accumulates. I'm sure the American military has been rationalizing it all as prep for war with Russia and/or China. "People need to become acclimated to future stresses."

I don't know about Texas, but they were at half mast pretty much all of 2020 and 2021 in Maryland and California. Pissed me off every time I noticed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    China is set to implode for the next ten years, so we're pretty good on that.
    Not according to this guy Nonsense! China's Economy Will NOT Collapse - YouTube

Probably worth your time to hear the guy out. Take it or leave it.
    Biden's Executive Order EXPLAINED - Robert Kiyosaki, @The James Rickards Project - Official Channel - YouTube

Dr Simone Gold to deliver remarks after early release today | America'''s Frontline News

Jovan,
    I find this guy pretty informative. What's your thoughts on him and his outlook?
    Putin vs Europe: The Long War | Alfonso Peccatiello - YouTube

I guess it's supposed to symbolize the condolences from one country to the other?
    In Italy they did that as well.
    For some reason The Crown is still geo-politically relevant. Or mabye it's just the usual virtue signaling.

Maybe they found out we’re sending Megan back

Trump would’ve done the same. On another note, if Liz had the services of an SSC I reckon she’d likely still be here. She’s looked frail for years and some time under the bar would’ve worked wonders.

starting strength coach development program
    I feel like showing that respect for any friendly country after the death of their head of state is reasonable.

Me, I wonder how many of my tax dollars will be spent changing stuff to suit the new monarch's ugly mug.