starting strength gym
Page 2361 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 13611861226123112351235923602361236223632371241124612861 ... LastLast
Results 23,601 to 23,610 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    So am I hearing right, and Republicans in congress now are putting their weight behind some kind of abortion ban legislation? These fucking assholes actually want to lose in November. People are being hit with massive new costs of living and these idiots pooled their brilliant minds and decided this was their big ticket item. The Republican Party is absolutely controlled opposition.
    Fucking morons. It would not be any more constitutional than Roe v. Wade for exactly the same reason. There is truly only one party.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    This is horrendous: Video shows Colorado man Christian Glass shot dead by cops

Imagine the disappointment of the political left and establishment media when they learned the victim's race.
    I heard a female voice among the cops. I wonder if we'll be told who executed the boy who was safely contained in a car when he was shot.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    I think it's beyond time to acknowledge that, despite your religious bent, the Bee is perhaps some of the highest quality satire ever written. Zesty stuff, the Bee.
    Mike Lindell Still Holding Out Against FBI Inside MyPillow Fort | Babylon Bee

Who would be more likely to kill Mike? The FBI or the county cops in Colorado?

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    Good, bring back stuffing money in your mattress instead of a bank.

After 2360 pages I think everything has been said there is to say about this, so let me attempt to start a new topic:

The damage will inexorably come to light, everything that was said over the past 2300 pages will be filter out into mainstream awareness because everyone knows it, and the number of people that refuse to know it are finding it harder and harder to maintain their ideological reality. Their increasingly bizarre actions and statements will just hasten the process.

What are people's predictions on what will happen now?

Sadly I think very little will happen in terms of lasting change. This is not the first time something like this has happened, there has been far more egregious examples of medical and government overreach in the past 100 years, and nothing has changed, so unfortunately there's no reason to suggest that this will cause any lasting change to society or culture.
    What we will most likely witness is a slow trickle, quickly morphing into the largest buck passing exercise in history as government, media, big pharma, scientists, businesses all try the Nuremberg defence of "I was just following orders" or in this case "following the science." Government will pull a Sajid David from the UK suddenly claiming they were against it the whole time and it was the evil previous government that did it all. Ultimately I think scientists will get the blame, purely because they have no PR department to defend themselves. They may even have to make a new Helsinki declaration and Pfizer might have to pay a few billion in fines but it'll just go down a another chapter in ethics textbooks.

I'd be very skeptical that there's any widespread acknowledgement of the devastating health effects for at least a decade or two. And even then it'll be held up as a success of the scientific/medico establishment for being able to detect and acknowledge it after only 10 years.

I'd love to be wrong and it to be the crux of some type of change to how society views truth and competence and refutes Marxism but I remain skeptical.
    Regular people will just let it drift away. They won't want to acknowledge they were wrong. If you try to, they will get angry and say "it's in the past now". Politicians will ease any feelings of guilt they have and assure them everyone was duped by some convenient political rival (most likely Trump). I suspect Pfizer won't pay jack shit in fines, especially if that leaked purchase contract is what they gave to every country that bought the shots.

Has anyone encountered anything more concrete and scientific on this "shedding" hypothesis among the vaccinated? I'm not gonna start shunning vaccinated people based on a rumor, but I am also concerned if there's anything out there actually demonstrating it could be a thing. Hard to actually just look up shit like this anymore, they've made sure of that. I doubt googling it will return anything but "fact checks".

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Maybe I'll skip the Lucky Strike unfiltered cigarettes, though.
    What is the point of living on this shitty planet without smokes?

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I'm guessing credit unions don't get to do that?

So am I hearing right, and Republicans in congress now are putting their weight behind some kind of abortion ban legislation? These fucking assholes actually want to lose in November. People are being hit with massive new costs of living and these idiots pooled their brilliant minds and decided this was their big ticket item. The Republican Party is absolutely controlled opposition.
    Yep, you're hearing it right, the rinos are throwing the mid terms. After the top 5 GOP contenders in Michigan were disqualified (or blackmailed?), we're left with a candidate who is out-dollared in election funding by 30x from Whitmer's campaign donations. Tudor (is that really a name?) Dixon has gone full retard on her anti-abortion stance, or at least that's what the leftist media would have you believe.

Oh yeah, now the abortion debate is on the November ballot too. Thanks a lot "supreme court," great timing.

Whitmer (the nursing home death witch, and high queen of coof lockdowns), will be reelected governor by a landslide by stupid fucking morons, and/or those "completely trustworthy" Dominion voting machines.

Speaking of New York. This is the frikin twilight zone.
    The New Normal: Kids Myocarditis Awareness Commercial Running in New York State (VIDEO)

-----
    Jovan, you have always been ahead of the curve. Gates is admitting that he and his globohomo buddies are suffering "unexpected setbacks".
    Bill Gates Hopes ‘Conspiracy Theories’ About His Globalist Agenda Are ‘Starting To Die Down’ | The Irish Sentinel

During the standoff, a Colorado State Police sergeant stressed in radio messages that there was no reason to breach the car because no crimes had been committed and Glass did not appear “suicidal, homicidal or a great danger.”

However, five minutes later, officers moved to smash open his car door to remove Glass from the vehicle — prompting the 22-year-old to pick up one of the knives.
    Essentially they admitted they had no reason to engage him to begin with? They were just harassing a citizen for no reason? Then went and murdered him when he MAYBE defended himself when they assaulted him? Note that the female cop says "He went for you, right?" immediately after they shot him, so she doesn't actually know if they had any reason to shoot him.

But, but, but I was told that they always take white guys alive. Is BLM protesting yet? No, because they don't care about "police brutality" as we've been lied to about while they grift for cash from the feebleminded American public.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun
    So am I hearing right, and Republicans in congress now are putting their weight behind some kind of abortion ban legislation?
    Neocons like Mitch McConnell and Lyndsey Graham have more in common with Democrats than they do with the MAGA Republicans currently taking over. They'd rather lose to Democrats than allow their party to be taken over by representatives their party members actually want. Every Democrat political ad currently in Pennsylvania seems to be attacking Republican candidates with "HE'S GONNA BAN ALL ABORTION EVEN IF THE WOMAN IS GONNA DIE!!" so of course this is intentional by neocons.

---

Here’s How Big Tech Plans To Rig The 2022 Midterms
    https://archive.ph/Ajaok

We don't have a functioning system if information is controlled. Sounds like only slaughter of pronoun people supporters can move us back to having a republic since voting is obsolete. I don't know what other option is available other than accepting it, closing our eyes, and hoping for the best, which is what everyone's plan is.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by David.Lewis View Post
    Wait until they do that here.

After the 2008 debacle, Congress passed a new law that allows banks to convert their liabilities (bank accounts) into the bank’s assets to prevent or mitigate insolvency.

There will be no bailouts. There will be bail ins.
    Greece... Coming to a town near you soon. Fuck the banks. They've gotten trillions of dollars of our hard earned money in bailouts/QE/market manipulation, etc which only increases every LEGAL American's tax liability, for life.

All this has simply made the banks (and Fed) more wealthy, powerful, and influential to further continue their tactics which appear to work very well for them.