starting strength gym
Page 2369 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 13691869226923192359236723682369237023712379241924692869 ... LastLast
Results 23,681 to 23,690 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I wonder what could be causing the rise in such conditions for the CDC to make such an estimation.
    Blood Disorders Webinar - Save the Date | CDC
    The estimated number of patients requiring anticoagulation therapy for treatment of venous thromboembolism (VTE) is anticipated to double by 2050.

Hawaiian judge from a circuit court no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    The ad is lame, but campaign ads usually are. Youre not selling me on this controlled opposition hypothesis. The media has absolutely gone after him hard. They were shitting all over him for not locking the state down. "Deathsantis" and all that. A little while back i heard fourth hand information that hes not even planning to run in 2024, which is smart if trump is going to.
    The news is that he brought on a new, presidential bid focused campaign staff before coming up with that brilliant ad.

Desantis appoints first ever "Chief Resiliency Officer", taking her away from her climate change propaganda position at the WEF.
    Governor Ron DeSantis Announces Dr. Julia Nesheiwat as Florida’s First Chief Resilience Officer

Liberal rags salivating at the prospect of replacing Trump with Desantis:
    Can Ron DeSantis Displace Donald Trump as the G.O.P.’s Combatant-in-Chief? | The New Yorker

Few people deny he is setting himself up to be a primary challenger to Trump:
    The Managing of DeSantis, Five Days in the Bunker and a New Press Secretary - The Last Refuge

Despite close polling numbers in Florida, the Democrat challenger has raised less than $20 million compared to a figure 10X higher for Desantis:
    Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ war chest dwarfs fundraising by Democratic gubernatorial challenger Rep. Charlie Crist • OpenSecrets
    Crist urges Democratic donors to help stop DeSantis before he becomes too powerful - CNNPolitics
    Florida is an important state that Democrats would normally be pouring huge amounts of money into if they thought there was any chance of winning.
    Even if they thought it was not possible to win, they would normally run an all out media blitz against an opponent they view as dangerous.

I hope he wins in Florida and continues to do good work, however there are too many anomalies to support him in a presidential bid anytime before 2028.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Migrants flown to Martha’s Vineyard file class-action suit against DeSantis

When they take away your rights, they're also giving them to someone else.
    The plaintiffs allege the migrants were located at a migrant resource center in San Antonio, Texas and other localities, where individuals who identified themselves as “Perla” and “Emanuel” approached them and offered items like $10 McDonald’s gift cards for those experiencing food insecurity.
    "Experiencing food insecurity"? They were hungry.

I think you're right Mark that we're allowing *children* to rule over us. And this is all getting dangerously and hilariously close to the USSR adage that "they pretend to pay us and we pretend to work."

Yesterday I asked someone what they were working on, and they told me they do copywriting/editing. I see that they're looking at a video of a deejay, whose skin colour is black (I don't know if he's American or what).
    I ask this person who is the guy in the video.
    The answer was:"These are two black guys who play music to promote black excellence"

Is it me, or does that sound incredibly stupid?
    I thought excellence was just excellence.
    Is there such a thing as white excellence? Yeah, I didn't think so...
    Also, it was just a deejay playing some shitty trap music, what the fuck is excellent about that?

Has anybody else heard this term before?
    I am just shocked at the amount of non-sensical language being invented every day.
    The marketing people are a big part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    DeSantis is indeed a product of the system. The question is, however, “is he an intentional product or an unexpected outlier?”
    I would say it is the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    How is it, exactly, that illegal aliens have rights under the Constitution of the United States? Where and when was this decided?
    Looks like it's about to be, in court. Fuck, can a non citizen even file suit like this? The whole thing is obviously just their liberal handlers suing vicariously through them anyway.

How is it, exactly, that illegal aliens have rights under the Constitution of the United States? Where and when was this decided?
    Isn't it the case that some rights under the constitution apply to everyone, including (criminal) non-citizens?
    Furthermore, isn't their stay in the US legal if their whereabouts are known and court dates are set? (which I do not know is the case)

Regardless, whenever a small unusual case of immigrants is discussed, it's always from a leftist perspective.

The Dutch government is buying hotels now to house "asylum seekers", yet in the media far more attention is paid to the dozen people that had to sleep in tents for a single night during the summer.

Guys, what are we going to do? Vote Libertarian?
    So long as they dont put up neocon scum, im voting republican this november and in 2024.

starting strength coach development program
    Guys, what are we going to do? Vote Libertarian?
    I don't get the Desantis hate. I'm not saying he's fully vetted, but I have yet to see any sign he's part of some grand scheme. He looks like a good governor by policy and action, and receives roughly the same treatment as Trump relative to the fact that Trump is still the primary focus of hate and discontent. I'm sorry, but you guys are going to have to show your work to convince me on this. Otherwise. Razorfist might have been right about the bedwetter thing. Except for you, Jovan. You have that eastern European Devil-may-care thing going for you.

Trump 2024 with Desantis 2028 seems to be the clear path forward at the presidential level. It's going to be a long 12 years if the world even allows either to happen.